[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else been through this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 42922845_m.jpg (100 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
42922845_m.jpg
100 KB, 600x450
hey /lgbt/ having a problem

>be 19 years old in college
>play a lot of jrpgs and watch anime with cute girls
>get addicted to tumblr
>start transitioning to a qt girl
>be me, be 24
>realize you weren't a girl but just a lonely nerd with severe depression
>realize you wanted a group of people who would support you totally and unconditionally say you were a good person.
>realize you cut yourself off from your friends who tried to help you because they were not your perfect internet support group who said everything you thought was right
>realize you made a terrible mistake and you can't take it back
>realize you have to live a lie

feels pretty bad. what should i do?
>>
File: 1408692584389.png (4 KB, 186x195) Image search: [Google]
1408692584389.png
4 KB, 186x195
>>6273141
please respond

everyone on the internet is too chickenshit to answer.

i think i should eat a bullet, but since i haven't done it by now don't know how im going to ever do it.
>>
just keep living the lie then, nobody wants to be a nerd guy
>>
I am similar to you anon except I am at the beginning, where I am a massive otaku and very dysphoric however I hate tumblr. I am alone all the time. I mean I spend time with friends sometimes but I feel like a black sheep of society in every way shape and form. I don't believe I will ever transition. To scared I won't like the end product. I have decided to devote my life to becoming a fem boy, I hope that will make me happy. I just want to be cute and feminine and have a cute girl friend or boy friend
>>
>>6273232
This. Tranny > nerd everytime. Even Tranny Nerd > Nerd. Just enjoy being pretty.

>also it doesnt matter how innocent or malicious a belief is, if you werent already feeling it atleast a little group hypnosis will never work EG you always wanted it but never had the courage, we gave you the courage, you are welcome.
>>
>>6273211
>everyone on the internet is too chickenshit to answer
Nigga you're the one who's afraid of telling the truth. Don't live a lie, you'll end up hating yourself more for it. Come out and try to reconnect with old friends. Be brave enough to live with your mistakes.
>>
>>6273211
uh, if that's true then honestly you're just an idiot and pretty much deserve everything you get out of it, I'm sorry.
>>
>>6273301
i think you should cut me some slack because i was a naive and impressionable teenager who got suckered into idolizing a bunch of people who spent all day saying I was miserable cause i was a man and masculinity was horrible.
>>
File: plzclick.gif (1 MB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
plzclick.gif
1 MB, 384x384
>>6273141
>another joos victim
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>6273361
I hate my masculinity but I'm learning to accept it rather than transitioning, that being said I am making changes to be a fem boy
>>
>>6273361
nah lol, you're as dumb as those second or third gen arab idiots that actually go to the middle east to murder and behead people because they want somewhere to fit in.

Like, really man, questioning is one thing; actually going through with it is something completely different.

example: being bi-curious dude is one thing, while actually sucking a dude's dick and getting fucked in the ass is another.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>6273361
>>6273141
Cut your balls off and be a qt femboy faggot. No reason you can't look feminine and be a guy
>>
>>6273265
Do people really hate nerds that much ?
>>
>>6273141

Tumblr didn't exist back when I got the idea that I might be trans stuck in my head, but otherwise honestly most of that applies to me too. (Except in my case I decided I wanted to be a girl around 15 but procrastinated until last year when I started HRT at 29.) In my case my regret is more about not starting earlier, but I'm sure that if I had I'd probably have feelings like you have instead.

Regardless, if you want to de-transition, or be more of a femboy or other intermediate or whatever, do that rather than feeling like you need to 'live a lie'. That's stupid, don't do that. (You might also decide it's not so bad after all and not, of course. You're going to need to figure what's right for you out.)
>>
>>6273141
See a gender therapist, and get help to figure out who you are.
>>
>>6273141
Are you pretty at all?
>>
>>6273361
You could become a feminine hot man. Just get on testosterone and start working out. Oh wait, that would require actual effort, which you don't deal with. Your idea of effort is probably navel gazing and buying kawaii dresses on amazon.
>>
>>6274760
basically this op. analyze your feelings. don't give up the trans thing just becuase tumblr screwed you, if you're halfway through you may as well take a month or two to figure out what you want before you make another decision thats even harder to take back.
>>
>>6273211
Nothing you can do now you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1464121456243.jpg (115 KB, 1023x1060) Image search: [Google]
1464121456243.jpg
115 KB, 1023x1060
>>6273141
im very similar to this, except i always wanted to be thought of as pretty or cute really really badly and i like the attention that i get from being girly, but that might be not cause i want to be a 3d girl and instead a 2d one
im starting to realize i might have confused being trans with wanting to exist in a different world than ours, and just settling for second best, i often wish vr would get here sooner so i could escape into that, i quite prefer the digital world and various 2d worlds to our own
this world is so boring to me, i really hate it
>>
Wait. Fuck.
>be 19 years old in college
>play a lot of jrpgs and watch anime with cute girls
>get addicted to 4chan
>just started transitioning to a qt girl
Why are you doing this to me?
>>
>>6273141
They say that transexualism in men is usually a combination of repressed homosexuality and a large amount of shame.

Find a cute bf that can help you through this. Good luck OP.
>>
>>6273888
Jealousy, obviously. Being a nerd can be pretty great. Grab you dice, come to /tg/ and join fa/tg/uys in another meaningless edition war. You get to enjoy all the silly nerd stuff with other nerds if you leave your self-hate at the door.
>>
>>6273211
Please don't hurt yourself OP. It'll be ok. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

You can still detransition and get your life back on the right course.
>>
I'm kinda suspicious of all those "I was depressed and watched too much anime, so I've decided to transition for shits and giggles" people. Seem like a lame rationalization, doesn't it? I doubt you're a cis guy who has made a really weird mistake, OP. Finding a gender therapist would probably be a good idea. You can also repeat you question in /mtfg/. I'm sure you'll meet a bunch of resident trannies who experienced doubt about the necessity of their transition the same way you do.
>>
>>6274847
>feminine hot man. Just get on testosterone

disgusting, you just get a fat bloated hairy fairy like Chris Croaker.

Cute boys have estrogen tuning though their veins. No reason to give up the cute body, even if you want to be a guy.
>>
>>6276123
If you want to be a guy you won't take a substance that kills half your manhood.

wtf am i reading

learn to love yourself you insecure whinetards
>>
>>6273141
I'm 18 years old now and dropped out of university this year (artificial intelligence) but I'm gonna study mathematics instead next year.
I've been taking puberty blockers for 13 months now and estrogen pills for 10 months and I've suffered from depressions at least once a year the past 6 years. I just got out of my previous depression over the past couple of months.
I also feel quite lonely but I've never used tumblr.
Frankly reading that kind of thing is pretty scary, but I don't wanna stop transitioning since it's pretty much my last resort anyway when it comes to living. To be honest I have been feeling far happier at the times I'm not depressed since I started taking medication, though, so I consider that a good sign.
>>
>>6276149
I cherish my maleness, I just have a broader definition of it than you.

Grown up hairy men acting like fairies is disgusting. If I can use hormones to keep my neoteny and andro body then I'm right to take it. It doesn't make me any less of a guy.

I can't imagine what sort of idiot would throw that away by taking testosterone. Masculine bodied men should only be masculine, end of story.
>>
>>6273141
I have the opposite problem

>be 19 in college
>play jrpgs and stuff
>start to really think about how I would be happier as a girl
>talk to people about it and end up not transitioning
>be 26
>still think about it every day
>realize that transitioning really would have been the right move, but I was afraid, and so was everybody else
>realize that I chose safety over happiness
>realize you made a terrible mistake and you can't take it back
>realize you have to live a lie
>>
>>6278093
No it really would have been the wrong move. You chose correctly.
>>
>>6278301
>Getting ugly - choosing correctly
>>
>>6277876
I didn't say take testosterone any more than I said take estrogen. I said love yourself the way you are.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.