[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homophobia is Misandry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: The MRA Club.jpg (273 KB, 641x670) Image search: [Google]
The MRA Club.jpg
273 KB, 641x670
Daily Reminder:
People hate Gay/Trans people, because they are Men breaking their gender roles.
>>
True
>>
>>6272951
Thanks
>>
Gender roles, man. I can't believe it.
>>
File: 1463811737905.jpg (97 KB, 740x473) Image search: [Google]
1463811737905.jpg
97 KB, 740x473
>>6272769

Probably true subconsciously
>>
I bet all men would wear dresses, and act girly without thought.

But they don't, due to social backlash.
>>
File: 1464302508807.jpg (112 KB, 671x800) Image search: [Google]
1464302508807.jpg
112 KB, 671x800
>>6273433
>All
Anon your fee-fees are making up bullshit again
I can assure well over 80% of men wouldn't try a dress on even without social norms because there's a thing called masculinity, which isn't social, its personal. I'm a faggot and love masculinity. Dresses are not stylistically masculine. Therefore, I can assume with confidence a majority of masculine men would feel the same as me, not interested in feminine clothing.
>inb4 masc and fem is renamed gender norms
Nigger there's a reason we have fem and masc, its so were not all genderless blobs with loosely goosey clothing styles.
>>
>>6273679
You really sound like you're just an insecure asshole

The fact that masculinity matters, instead of being a whatever, proves you don't know what you're doing.
>>
Chris, get off the fucking internet.
>>
>>6274444
Prove me wrong.
>>
It's sad OP
>>
>>6272769
being trans IS misandrist

an extreme form of misandry
>>
>>6272769
>People hate Gay/Trans people

lol no one hates Gay/Trans people
>>
>>6273433
read "The Manipulated Man" by Vilar Esther

Men choose to fill their gender roll because they constantly feel the important eyes of women on them and they direct how men are supposed to act.
>>
>>6274736
It's basically misandry on the part of everyone then. Misandry on the part of the tranny, hating the man part of her, and misandry on the part of society for hating her. So everyone is a misandrist. Except for me because I love trannies.
>>
>>6274829
the vaginal jew is the worst jew

took me a while to realize it but if you are bisexual or even straight, you're much better off completely forsaking women

gay men are lucky in that regard because they don't even have to try
>>
>>6274844
But don't gay mean have the same type of shit to deal with? My gay friend had all types of problems with his ex and it sounded just like girl problems most guys have.
>>
>>6274849
yeah but some gay men basically turn mentally into women and start wanting to fill their social roll and mimic their expectations and manipulation. It still seems like it's an effect of female social clout that basically propped up the protocol for how men are supposed to act and what is taboo behavior.
>>
>>6274849
I don't think so.

My best friend is bisexual but he only dates men because he can't stand how close-minded women are. He is very well read in philosophy, law and politics but he says it's impossible to find a woman that genuinely enjoys these hobbies (or any hobby for that matter) so he dates men because it's more exciting and passionate in the long run.

As a straight guy i don't have the option to date men unfortunately, so i chose to remain celibate for the last couple of years. My main complaint with women is how rude, whiny, manipulative, and aggressive they become when you disagree with them, or criticize them, to the point where it's impossible to have a conversation unless i sugarcoat everything...as if I'm literally talking to my 3 year old nephew!

Also it doesn't help that the expectations women have from men are ridiculous, and on top of that, every woman these days seems to be a closeted gay/bisexual. The reward is simply too small for all the effort you have to put in, basically pursuing women has become a waste of time. If I want sexual release I'll rub one off, and if I want intimacy I'll chill with my bros.
>>
>>6272951
>>6273029
Samefag
>>
>>6274882
Yeah I agree it's impossible to find a woman who has an interesting hobby or interest most of the time. Women just like dumb shit.

I'm mostly turned off of women just by how selfish they are. They really are hardwired to think about putting themselves first and seeking out better options. If a man's life is in danger, a woman isn't really expected to even go slightly into harm's way to save him. Most people can't even imagine what a situation like that would look like and that's just so disheartening not because I would want someone to give their life for mine but I just know that they're incapable of loving me the same way I would love them. Women never have to feel the same range of emotions we do and often supress, or the same kinds of fears we have.. Maybe I've just grown to mistrust women but I feel like they're just so much less of a person and more of an animal that's out for itself.

someone please prove me wrong
>>
>>6274929
What your sexual orientation? Are you straight as well or...?
>>
>>6273433
I would. But shame overrides
>>
>>6274951
bi leaning toward women.
>>
>>6272769
>>6272769
Fuck off with your feminist snake oil, you piece of shit. Nobody believes your shilling anymore.
>>
>>6275211
Oh you're lucky. You'll be fine man. I used to be a miserable fuck thinking there was something wrong with me for being unable to relate. What helped me was that I realized ALL women are like that. So I stopped looking for exceptions and getting disappointed every time. Eventually my anger died off because I realized there's nothing wrong with me, and women are the way they are because natural selection made them so. For good or bad. Personally I can't stand it, and that's why I decided to swear them. And I haven't been miserable since then so that's my success story.
>>
>>6274882
>My best friend is bisexual but he only dates men
It's amazing how often I meet bi guys like this. Where did the "all bisexuals take the easy route and end up with women" thing come from?
>>
>>6272769
Then why does women hate bisexual men so much? Women are literally the worst people when it comes to going outside of gender norms, and will relentlessly punish any man who does.

So why do they like gay men? Because they can use them for emotional support, it's like having a boyfriend without the sex, the ultimate beta. Women are awful.
>>
ITT:
>muh patriarchy
>>
>>6272769
>men hate trans women
>men murder trans women
>men beat up trans women
>IT'S THE FAULT OF WOMEN IT'S OPPRESSION OF MEN
Neck yourself
>>
>>6284671
>faggot tricks you into kissing him by using disguises and hiding in a night-club's corner waiting for you to get wasted
>lol why do they hate me, fucking patriarchy
>>
>>6284764
>implying anyone is ever being tricked
It's a lie 99.99999% of the time, insecure beta
>>
>>6272769
People hate Gay/Trans people because Men who try to look like women while failing miserably are disgusting
>>
Daily reminder that people hate trannies because they can't get along with anyone who's cis and only complain about cis people and "muh gender neutral bathrooms". Gays are accepted more and more, while trannies are laughed at.
>>
>>6284671
>Neckbeard yourself
fix'd
>>
>>6274294
this
>>
>>6274294
Actually, by tearing down gender norms, you seem to feel threatened by them.

Does a guy wearing a jacket, a sports cap and a flannel button down shirt and a pair of worn jeans scare you anon?
>>
>>6293226
>Does a guy wearing a jacket, a sports cap and a flannel button down shirt and a pair of worn jeans scare you anon?
That scares no one, and no one is trying to stop men from dressing like this. What would scare people is if that same guy walked out of his house in a tasteful skirt and blouse combo.

Honestly how are you going to get butthurt at people breaking gender norms and then claim they're the butthurt ones because they make you butthurt? You can't demand that people dress a certain way through threat of violent social rejection, then act like they're the ones oppressing you when they don't.
>>
>>6272769
>People hate Gay/Trans people, because they are Men breaking their gender roles.
Containment boards on 4chan:
/pol/
/s4s/
and this snowflake board
>>
File: therealchris.png (19 KB, 608x516) Image search: [Google]
therealchris.png
19 KB, 608x516
>>6272769
Hey guys i changed my mind, can you call me Christina from now on?

Daily Reminder:

People hate Gay/Trans people, because they are women.

Transphobia is misogyny
>>
>>6294217

The entire bathroom debacle is misandry.

"Wahhhhh, any man can just waltz in and rape poor innocent unsuspecting womenz now!!! Protect the womenz!!!! All men are rapist scum!! All penises are potential rape tools!! Oh and who cares if men or boys get raped lol doesn't count"
>>
>>6294658
The entire bathroom debate is misogyny

"Waaaahhhhh women are talking to other women about the womens room and IM NOT INVOLVED! time to make this about men once again!"
>>
>>6272769
Not true dumb ass. People hate gays and faggot trannies because they feel entitled to have special rights which intrude on the rights of others. Equal rights you agender, afroflux, non binary, polysexual, androromantic, demiboy.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.