[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stuck between being a femboy and transgender?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (20 KB, 192x216) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
20 KB, 192x216
First of all please don't be to me or make me cry but i've been stuck in this thing for too long.
I'm 20 yo *male bodied* person and i thought i was a gay man until i started noticing things about myself 3-4 years ago.
I was never interested in gay men, only straight ones, I started going out to clubs dressed up as a girl (i don't really wear Skirts and Dresses because i don't like them that much), when i think about the future i see myself expressing however i want to but when it comes to transitioning im not sure if i wanna get the surgery because im too scared not just the surgery but the whole process of transitioning. But yet if i don't look girly enough it depresses me so much, people think i have that female beauty and guys like me til the point when they realize i am actually a boy. So idk what to think and do, because it's really hard for me not to know whats going on so can you guys tell me your opinion am i just a femboy who's looking for his senpai or what.
btw i've never dated anyone because gay men arent interested in me like i am not to them and straight ones arent interested too because im nice-looking-she-dude
>>
>6271138
First of all please don't be mean to me or make me cry

sry for being dumb i was having a panic attack because this is my first post on here >:o(
>>
>>6271138
post in an existing thread. that wierd shit scribble is just going to make people not want to click this thread.

It would probably help if you formatted a bit better too.
>>
>>6271138
>guys like me til the point when they realize i am actually a boy
post pic(s)
>>
We need to see what you look like before we can offer any advice.
>>
>>6271138
Talk to Red in MtFG
>>
Don't be a tranny. It almost always looks like shit, and you're 20. You aren't growing up still. Cutting your dick off won't make you look any more female. I get the whole wanting to look cute or feminine. Just realize that the best look is the one you can pull off. I'm pretty damn masculine, but people still call me cute. It's how you act. Be what you are. Don't try to become what you aren't. Maybe I'm wrong, and you might going Trans is for you, but try this first. It's safer.

Also, I get what you mean, not liking gay guys. Gay guys remind me of girls. They have the lust of a guy and the insanity of a girl. Neither of which I like. The
>>
>>6271138
Kill yourself you disgusting degenerate faggot
>>
Serious answer: go see a therapist.
>>
>>6271138
You're probably a good looking dude.
>>
>>6278726
>Cutting your dick off won't make you look any more female.
Don't be silly. Hormones would, not magically, but they would.
>>
File: 5sf97nc.gif (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5sf97nc.gif
31 KB, 500x500
>>6280898
Fuck this person.
>>6280908
Fucking do this right here, if only for support.
>>
>>6281312
No they wouldnt. You're full grown. Your bone structure is what it is.
>>
>>6271138
Take hormones?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.