[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not allowed to transition because too stressed and anxious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x1136
>not allowed to transition because too stressed and anxious
>not being allowed to transition is the sole source of stress in my life

This is fucking it I will kill myself, this is not a life worth living.
>>
>>6270656
Find a different therapist, sounds like yours is crap.
Alternatively, just self med.
>>
>>6270656

You're the Finnish FtM from before, right?
>>
>>6270656
Oh. Like that poor kid who commit suicide by cop because he wasn't allowed to transition until they cured his autism.

Gatekeepers are worse than useless. They hurt transsexuals. They hurt NB trans people. They hurt GNC people. They hurt the "confused" "cis" people they claim to be protecting from the unfathomable horror of medical transition. It's all fucking power games and abuse.

I'm sorry you're being cheated, OP. I sincerely wish I knew how to get you easy access to testosterone cypionate
>>
>>6270664
I've had 5 fucking people agree on this sentiment. They're making me wait for months and months and years.
>>
>>6270755

The white FtM with the dog? I didn't know that was the motive behind it.
>>
>>6270755
The best part is the confused cis people, who are a tiny, tiny fraction of their patients, usually don't get that hampered because they'll just lie about shit anyway.

That big name detransitioner in Australia? Walt Heyer? They all went through bullshit levels of gatekeeping and made it the whole way through the system.
>>
Where do you live? Just order mones online
>>
>>6270656
cuz he is a fuckin profesionall and he saw the scam ! you are faking it and it s a phase ! stop bitching around fuckin whore attention faggot ! fuckin man up ! Beside that if you do the transition you'll end up presenting yourself as lesbian to bang girls with your news degenerate boobs/face !
>>
>>6270982
Absolutely.

It manufactures authenticity (via authority figures who definitely know a person's inner life better than the person ever will) by which to derive confidence in a course of action the person couldn't be any less confident about, and maintains it in face of frequent discomfort and distress at the effects of transition.

And the harm the gatekeepers help these people to inflict on themselves is irrefutable justification for the harm they inflict on them (and all the rest of us).
>>
File: bad batteur.jpg (13 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
bad batteur.jpg
13 KB, 188x268
>>6270755
>Cure
>autism

Where? If I could, I would in a heartbeat.
>>
>>6271099
There is no cure. His doctors didn't care.
>>
>>6270694
Yes.

>>6270998
Finland. I have too much anxiety to even jaywalk, not to speak of illegally ordering controlled substances online. And that just makes the process harder for me, they told me that.

>>6271028
I'm ftm. Sexual orientation or dying alone don't matter jack shit anymore, I'm incapable of sex anyway.
>>
>>6270945
Yeah. I had a good cry over that one. Fucked up life we lucked into, senpaitachi.
>>
>>6271133
either do it or move out of the country.
>>6270755
I almost got blown the fuck out by those same people. I get the feeling the autism thing as I was suspected of being autist for some fucking reason is something they teach them to look out for. god knows why that has to do with fucking anything.
>>
>>6271370
i should clarify that i doubt its a power game to most of them. not that I don't think that doesn't happen. but I mean the people i got involved with where just trainees who barely knew how to count to appul. I wouldn't be surprised if the more poor of us had to put up with this shit because the psych didn't know that shit was bananas.
>>
>>6271370
I got tested for the sperg too.
>>
>>6271133

Remind me about your situation. You tried to start at 17 but the doctors have kept pushing you off and now you're about 25, right? Has anything changed since the last time you posted about your situation. Have you thought about pretending to be confident?

>>6271165

That is sad.

>>6271370
>>6271412

>I almost got blown the fuck out by those same people. I get the feeling the autism thing as I was suspected of being autist for some fucking reason is something they teach them to look out for. god knows why that has to do with fucking anything.

They shouldn't consider autism as a contraindication to being trans at all. About 10% of youth in those early trans treatment programs are autistic.

>>6271378

That, I think is really the most likely cause, besides the therapists being conservative; perhaps in addition to being ignorant.
>>
>>6271449
I tried to seek help at 14, they fought me until 17, I gave up for 3 years, tried again at 21, now 22 and about to run out of energy again.
>>
>>6270656
The gatekeeper system is geared towards crossdressing AGPs.
They must only see it as a fetish, so that it doesn't distress them to be of the "wrong" sex.

It's not for trans people, because we will feel distress about it.
>>
>>6271554
I've told them that it gives me distress. They aknowledge it, and halt the entire process in order to TREAT THE FUCKING STRESS FIRST.

I'm afraid I'm too autistic to articulate clearly enough that they're putting a bandaid on a broken leg and it upsets me.
>>
>>6271554
>crossdressing AGPs
>doesn't distress them
Insecure HSTS confirmed; you have no idea what you're meming about.
>>
>>6271133
Man up and self-med, you are wasting your time talking to them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.