[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the line drawn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
Where is the line drawn?
>>
I really just don't understand why the world keeps pandering to such a small percentage of the population. The 95% of people who use those toilets are going to be confused as fuck, but it's okay because the 0.5% are happy!
>>
>>6268925

You may as well get used to, it's all over the UN website. Just read through their agendas. I don't mean a conspiracy thing. They are literally working on removing the lines between gender, social class, wealth class, etc etc... They are making human rights priority and they want this accomplished sooner then later. You're not going to be able to whisper shit about another human being.
>>
>>6268925
What happened to the other 4.5%?
>>
>>6269121
They're just not confused by the change
>>
>>6269121
they're those people who can't pee in public restrooms cause of anxiety so it doesnt matter to them
>>
Poo in disabled loo
>>
>>6268863
Do you know what it's like to be disabled (wheel chair user in this case) and have only one bathroom/stall you can even use that's taken all the time by people who don't need it and can use literally any other? Annoying as fuck, especially considering it takes forever to use the restroom when you're disabled anyway.
>>
>>6268863
I suspect that, short of the west collapsing completely, we will soon find the line drawn around the class "human".
>>
>>6268925
>>6269049
It's like you live under a rock. Historically there was always noblesse oblige. With civil rights movements and universal suffrage this translated into protections against mob rule and protections for minorities. It's a very old long standing tradition that all western nations are based around. This should catch you off guard unless you're an ignorant twit.
>>
>>6269307

Nothing you said is relevant to >>6269049

The United Nations are pushing the countries that are part of it into hysterical levels of equal-ism. This is beyond "pandering" to the minorities. We are looking at criminal punishment for discrimination or verbal abuse at an unforgiving level. You say anything negative about any social subgroup and you will be fined and or jailed.
>>
>>6269484

To clarify my position, I don't necessarily see any of that as a bad thing. People are too in love with hating, and it's probably time someone said "stop hating or else."
>>
>>6268863
poor babby wants words on the doors of bathrooms.

>>6268925
percentage of population who cares about who uses which toilet. 0.01%

Percentage of population who want to use the restroom without bathroom police 99.99%

I think you're just so special that you can't understand.
>>
Fucking Ts are ruining everything.

Is is too much for them to just Piss Where They Pass, and use the stall?

This is like if people in wheel chairs sued everytime they saw stairs. To get the stairs removed and make everyone use a ramp or elevator.
>>
>>6269292

This is why the disabled should tell the normies to STFU and let the trannies use their preferred batroom.
>>
We don't need a line about anything that doesn't involve physical harm or nonconsensual exploitation of another person. :^)
>>
>>6268925
the only reason separate bathrooms even exist is because it makes more money.
>>
>>6268863
>itt: reclidivists reacting to the article without reading any of the actual details
>>
>>6270026
what is to know?

every time a MtF uses a public restroom. they end up suing.
>>
Why do we even have womens toilets?
I can understand having a separate gents (because urinals) and disableds (because special access needs), but womens toilets are partitioned. If they were all out in the open (like a urinal), you might understand, but they aren't.

Why doesn't it go:
>generic
>mens
>disabled
>>
Comment from the article sums up my opinion perfectly (maybe without the quotes, but eh).

>Come on, let's be truthful, "she" called the company to manufacture a problem deliberately when "she" could have used the woman's toilet (her choice of sex) probably without anyone being the wiser.
>>
>>6269580
> Like disabled people seeing X now everyone has to do Y

And where in the tranny bathroom discussion are they forcing you to use a bathroom...?

I mean really, I'm a gay dude so I have no stakes in this, but literally the bathroom issue affects nobody but trannies once they're allowed to use the bathroom of choice... I don't get what the huge fucking deal is, just let them have it

At this point a whole new can of worms was opened by this issue, ultra conservatives are now attacking (verbally) ugly women that look masculine now, so the issue changed from "Unpassing Tranny can't use bathroom" to "Ugly woman can't use woman's bathroom" so now it's basically forced to have policy allowing either bathroom to be used

Good job conservacucks
>>
>>6270153
because they just won't piss where they pass and use a stall to stay discreet.

they have to be triggered by the sign on the door and advertise that they are trans and using the bathroom.

no one cares when me or other women use men's rooms. because we go in, do our business, and leave.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>6268863
>tranny BTFO told to use the disabled loo
Honestly instead of allowing mtfs to go to the ladies restrooms, they should just make a mentally handicapped restrooms and all trannies can go to it. Cis people get what they wants and trannies get their own bathroom. Everybody wins
>>
>caring who uses the toilets
Why does it matter?
I've seen many a woman in the mens toilets, and I've once or twice seen men come out of the womens.
Who gives a shit? Besides the person actually giving the shit, that is.
>>
>>6270406
>why does it matter
Because some people have children and let their children go to the toilets unattended. Basically irresponsible parents are upset that creepy trannies are in the loo with their children
>>
>itt. functional illiterates who comment on a headline
I'm sure everyone of you morons thinks they're smart, but you're literally the reason tabloids exist.
>>
>>6270419
They're upset about an illusion, most of the "creepy trannies" in the bathroom are butch lesbians.
>>
>>6270431
This.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a headline like this in the daily mail:
>EXCLUSIVE: The TRANSWOMAN who discovered ALIEN DOLE CHEATING CHAVS starting SCHOOLYARD FIGHTS on FACEBOOK with JIMMY SAVILE over PLASTIC SURGERY told by THE COUNCIL she would have HER DOGS PUT DOWN by ONLINE BULLIES tells HER story
>>
>>6269484
>We are looking at criminal punishment for discrimination or verbal abuse at an unforgiving level.
That's already criminal.
Where do you live? Africa?
>>
>>6268863
At a guess, she made a huge fuss about being trans, and sued when they got upset about it.
>>
>forced to use the DISABLED LOO
She gets permission to shit in the promised land? This is the real issue.
>>
>>6269498
Okay. How soon before i get to sue you lr you get fined for posting a squatting Slav meme? Just because we are a minority does not mean that other minorities won't fuck us over.
>>
>>6270419
there is nothing wrong with letting your kids use the bathroom unattended.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.