[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gay FTM >naturally, love jockstraps >have a pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1448699128200.png (768 KB, 990x624) Image search: [Google]
1448699128200.png
768 KB, 990x624
>gay FTM
>naturally, love jockstraps
>have a pretty nice ass, figure I'd look good in one
>jockstraps are designed as athletic wear to support the package
>every single jockstrap on the market includes a massive cockpocket
>always felt silly packing

>tfw I'll never have a jockstrap that fits me

I've looked for 'women's jockstraps' and found an ugly pregnancy jock. Searched for 'ftm jockstraps' and found one with a big cockpocket to pack in. I have a sewing machine that but I'm pretty shit with, but I think if I had a tutorial or something I could alter a conventional jock to be flat in the front. Anyone have experience with this? At all?
>>
>>6267566
i don't get the issue here. it's not like you're going to have fabric flopping around if you don't pack. dicks aren't THAT big. i'm ftm and i wear men's underwear including jocks and almost never pack. do you really want it to be totally flat in front and look like panties?? bro... just get a regular cis men's jock, it'll look fine.
>>
>>6267566
yeah there should be a seam running vertically down the middle of the cockpocket. pull that seem out, put it on. bring the seem in untill your little dick fits nicely. pin it. sew
>>
If I could I would create a magic spell to give all FTMs a fully functioning fat cock and balls.

Cause y'all muthafuckas be real qt.
>>
>>6267589
I've had mixed results with men's underwear. The cheaper stuff fits nice over a pussy but fancier tailored underwear tends to bunch in the front.

>>6267604
This is helpful. I just worry my sewing will be messy, but I guess that's mostly my problem. I should buy a cheaper one in case I fuck up.

>>6267616
Thanks dawg, but I've really been coming to terms with my pussy lately and would like to show it off in a cute jock.
>>
>>6267566
>gay FTM

HAHAHAHAHA, enjoy tucking your lifeless fake useless plastic toy dick into your jockstrap.

I feel bad you'll never enjoy true gay male sex. Keep trying to reach your dreams, because all you'll ever experience is boring lesbian sex.
>>
>>6267675
>my pussy
>in a cute jock.

ew
>>
>>6267675
set the sowing machine so that there is more space between stitches and go slow. that way you can always remove it if needed.
>>
>>6267566
>>6267675
>I've really been coming to terms with my pussy lately and would like to show it off in a cute jock.
this is some weird FtM r63 hon shit
>>
>>6267689
popping in to tell you that you sound exactly like a catty faggot.
>>
>>6268024
i'd tell you to suck my dick but women like you aren't very good at blowjobs.
>>
>>6268052
god shut up that was so fucking baseless and retarded.
>>
File: 144723347098.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
144723347098.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>6267795
If there's more space between stitches is it more likely to pop open? That's never happened to me but I've never sewn my own clothes before.

>>6267814
I got on T recently so my cunt is WAY different. And bottom surgery is shit so I'd rather make peace with what I have.

>>6268024
>>6268103
Just ignore the jealous faggots, I'm mostly here for sewing tips.
>>
File: rollingeyes.gif (671 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
rollingeyes.gif
671 KB, 500x382
>>6268103
holy shit your tears are delicious

>>6268147
you wish you a hung gay stud like me, but you never will be
>>
>>6268177
is that why you're being a butthurt loser and eagerly refreshing this thread to respond to anyone that gives you a (you)?

if you're so much better than everyone else, if your dick is so giant and you're having a gay ol' time being a gay stud, then why you gotta keep talking about it?
>>
>>6268254
>then why you gotta rub it in how you're cisgaymale masterace?

Someone has to put you in your place, cunt.
>>
Okay, so I figured a 3-pack would be best so I'd have do-overs for my inevitable sewing mistakes. Does anyone have any feedback for the Addicted jocks? Their website doesn't show any pics of the ass but they're cheap without being ebay-tier.
>>
>>6268269
lol fagboi master race, i'm so sure.

i'm insinuating that you're overcompensating for your ugly personality, lack of a boyfriend and probably small dick. why don't you go roleplay somewhere else you attention hungry crotchsniffer
>>
>>6267566
Well maybe you should stop pretending to be a man you stupid bitch
>>
>>6269453
not an option
>>
>>6269844
k
>>
>>6268147
>I got on T recently so my cunt is WAY different.
pix plz k thx
>>
>>6267566

I don't understand why you'd like jockstraps

I like them cause they support balls and their what fit athletic jocks wear when playing sports.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.