[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't gay guys like Asians???? I'm generally curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 208x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 208x270
Why don't gay guys like Asians???? I'm generally curious to know why gay guys prefer whites and Latinos over Asians.
>>
>>6265958

PURE asian males are rarely even close to attractive to me. Mixed with white can be great.

I mean, want the real reason? Look in your pants, chinaman
>>
>>6265958
some asian guys can be hot because they're mostly more feminine than everyone else. i personally think asian guys are more attractive than latino guys.
>>
>>6265997
So your assuming I have a small peen because I'm Asian? Isn't that a stereotype?
>>
File: 1431462714799.jpg (17 KB, 236x333) Image search: [Google]
1431462714799.jpg
17 KB, 236x333
>>6266023

no, it's a sound educated guess based off of reputable statistics of penis size by ethnic background?
>>
>>6265958
Im fine with asian guys. I have only met one gay asian.
>>
>>6266048
You can still fuck me in the ass or something. Damn.
>>
>>6266077

As long as you don't look like you're perpetually squinting, and you don't have horrible acne like the average chinese guy I've seen, yeah I guess

I'm already kinda the one who takes it in the ass, though
>>
>>6265958
I don't find other races attractive in the slightest, I'd only ever date another white guy. They just don't do it for me, and there are so many things wrong with a lot of other cultures.
>>
>>6265958
Asian males are regarded as the least attractive males by those in the US.

Firstly there's the height aspect and the less than average penis size.

Secondly, there is very little representation of Asian Americans in the media (at least comparatively). You'll be hard pressed to find someone who can name five Asian American actors/actresses off the top of their head.

Thirdly, Asian communities tend to be fairly exclusive. We stick to ourselves, date only within our communities and never really associate outside of them. For Asian girls that can be seen as attractive as guys can be that "exception". Like a goal or something. For Asian males, not so much.

I'm half Filipino and half Caucasian and while I look more racially ambiguous than anything, I can completely understand and associate with what I've said above. We are pretty much overlooked by American society, in the media, in history books and in the sexual/romantic sphere.
>>
>>6265958

Just go for other Asian guys, dude. The media super overplays racemixing. The only demographics that mix a lot are... hispanics and asians. And asians the most. Usually white male with asian female.

People want to fuck their own race.
>>
>>6265958
I like asians as long as they're buff and good-looking.
>>
Lacism.
>>
gay whitey here. I'd to have an Asian bf.
>>
>>6265958

I'm white and I think Asians are very attractive. I don't really have any racial preferences but it's most common for me to be attracted to Asian guys and white guys. I have a thing for short guys which definitely helps...
>>
I am pan and find asian men attractive af
>>
who fat fem & azn here?
>>
File: tumblr_lopfm6gQhb1qbvovho1_500.gif (279 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lopfm6gQhb1qbvovho1_500.gif
279 KB, 500x281
>>6267268

>Fat fem.
>That's my fetish.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 564x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 564x310
Why do Asians prefer whites over other races? Have you ever seen an Asian/Indian couple?
>>
>>6266136
this.
not necessarily "buff" but they have to be manly. most asian guys are too androgynous for my tastes.
>>
But I love dating Asian men. Some of the most respectful guys I've ever been with.
>>
youre crazy an asian bottom turns me on just like any other
>>
>>6265958
Asians are hot, dunno what you're talking about
>>
>>6267433
hi hi
>>
File: 1453671164951.gif (260 KB, 266x207) Image search: [Google]
1453671164951.gif
260 KB, 266x207
>>6267363
The chinks think Indians are subhuman lmao, and desu they sort of are.
t. Chink
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.