[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
end me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1308079089001.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218 KB, 600x579
>be me
>bisexual since i can remember
>not exactly a casanova but somehow good with girls
>ocassional gay jokes with male friends
>new boi comes in
>not exactly my type but whatevs
>gay jokes on him
>he replies
>eventually develop crush on him
>seriously flirting with him now
>he thinks i'm still joking
>w e l l s h i t
what should i do, mang? i know he's into guys too; we're good friends and all but did i actually fucked up? :'^)
>>
drop obvious flirty hints between the jokes
>>
>>6264638
do you keep saying "no homo" after all of the gay flirting? try not to do that and see if anything changes :3c
>>
>>6264833
not exactly a "no homo", but i'm really affectionate with people and stuff.
so he may or may not think "welp, anon is anon"
should i be more straight-forward?
>>
>>6264638
the jokes are fine if you like the guy . He will also make jokes about it. If you still have not told you're bisexual but want a relationship with him should junior suit for telling you this . Otherwise your friend is only going to confuse .
>>
>>6265217
Just say

"Seriously, do you want to go out some time soon?"
>>
>>6264638
Call him up to "chill" more often, like just you two. See how that goes.
>>
>>6265673
there's an event on friday in his highschool. i might get us some time alone; not exactly hard to me.
s-should i confess to senpai there?
>>
>>6268131
about two years i think
>>
>>6265666
Satanic trips of truth.

Satan is truth. Hail Satan!
>>
>>6270052
>>6265666
i don't trust you, satan and satan's follower (?), but that's about what i'll do on friday.
i've been flirting with him for so long and he never seem to realize i'm for real. so going straight for the kill seems the last resource i have...
>>
>>6264638
just start touching him more in really small ways. see if he flinches or not. dont confess anything until you know he doesnt find it unappealing
>>
>>6266807
I wouldn't go for a confession. It can be way too real and deep and cause awkwardness unless you already know he's into you (which you don't know). I would act more like >>6271231
has said. Just be more intimate in your behaviour like looking him in the eyes and stuff when he's talking to you, smiling more, maybe hug him or something if the situation calls for it.
>>
Just ask him if he wants to fuck.
>>
>>6270616
Go for man, even if he says no, at least you will know. Never knowing what could have been and always hoping for more sucks.

Seems like you two have a good relationship as it stands, so he may be all for it.

If he does say no, try not to make a big deal out of it, even though it is of course going to hurt you.

Good luck man, let us know how it goes.
>>
>>6270616
He probably knows anon, just go for it. Hopefully he's not the type to get weirded out permanantly if you ask him out.
>>
>>6264638

good luck and tell us. Im in similar situaciĆ³n.
>>
okay guys; this is what happened today
>crippling depression kicked in
>shit mood all day
>go to the event
>find crush talking to some girl
>try to get his attention
>doesn't work
>realize i'm the unquestionable third wheel here
>get invitation to jojo friday in crush's home
>it'll probably him and that girl being all lovey-dovey, while me actually watching chinese cartoons like the autistic piece of shit i am
>decide i'm good enough with the current amount of "i wanna die" level
>decline and go home
>make greentext about how i fucked up once again
i'm thinking on just giving up on him. it doesn't feel good anymore; i just watch him being nice to her the way i was nice to him. and it hurts. it hurts so bad...
>>
File: 1454143681220.jpg (260 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454143681220.jpg
260 KB, 640x480
>bisexuals
>pretending to have feelings
>>
>>6277139
You could just be foreword and ask him out. I would probably do this at this point. There's always the possibility that he's socially retarded and has no idea you like him.
>>
File: sammyboi.jpg (6 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
sammyboi.jpg
6 KB, 250x240
>>6277149
>le self-hating straight man poo funnyman trying to take out his impotent rage on bi guys
>>
>>6277633
Forward* mb
>>
>>6277139
dammit , I'm sorry dude. It is possible that he walks with that girl for fear of accepting her bisexuality. But it is only a probability.
>>
>>6280621
maybe, or he's just not into me anymore
sorry for being so pessimistic but i can't get that thought outside my head
>>
>>6282272
just tell him how you feel. what do you have to lose?
>>
>>6282272
Im 6280621
I know dude. The trouble is that we often afraid of losing what little we have with that person. Thinking coldly and direct it would be best to tell your feelings but we know it's complicated. Force please let us know whatever happens , some here had similar things .
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.