[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the writer wants people to take away from this article:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: evil-fake-pupper.png (534 KB, 680x665) Image search: [Google]
evil-fake-pupper.png
534 KB, 680x665
what the writer wants people to take away from this article:
>oh wow, we need to less judgmental and more accepting of everyone, just like w/ gay, trans, etc.
what people will actually take away from it:
>mostly gay males (it actually says this in the article)
>subject of photo left his female fiance to live with male BDSM master
>slippery slope confirmed :^)

somewhat related:
>pro-muslim, #refugeeswelcome sentiment
>#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend currently trending on twitter:
>backlash? what's that? LOL XD

Is there any greater threat to LGBT existence than western woman?
>>
link:
http://archive.is/fvqy3

>It’s easy to laugh at a grown man in a rubber dog suit chewing on a squeaky toy. Maybe too easy, in fact, because to laugh is to dismiss it, denigrate it – ignore the fact that many of us have found comfort and joy in pretending to be animals at some point in our lives.

> While the pup community is a broad church, human pups tend to be male, gay, have an interest in dressing in leather, wear dog-like hoods, enjoy tactile interactions like stomach rubbing or ear tickling, play with toys, eat out of bowls and are often in a relationship with their human “handlers”.

>In the documentary, we see Tom, AKA Spot, take part in the Mr Puppy Europe competition in Antwerp, a mix of beauty pageant, talent show and Crufts; David, AKA Bootbrush, talk to camera in a leather dog mask; two pups walk through London pretending to wee on lampposts to raise awareness of their identity
>>
>>6264311
>Is there any greater threat to LGBT existence than western woman?

I was following up to this point. What does most dog play or furries being gay have to do with women?
>>
>>6264346
right? I expected it to be against gay males because of the article.

what a twist
>>
>>6264311
>Is there any greater threat to gay men than existence than western woman?
FTFY and obviously not.

>>6264321
I couldn't rage harder even if I tried.
>>
>>6265116
Rage at what?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.