[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone here who won't completely come out as LGBT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is there anyone here who won't completely come out as LGBT at school simply because they don't want the expression of their innermost feelings to become a political statement? I don't care about being popular - coming out would make me a lot more popular because it would give me martyr status. The thing is that I don't want to be a martyr if it entails being publicly interviewed about my personal life. (I have once been asked for an interview on TV)

Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>6262261
>at school
>>
>>6262267
what?
>>
>>6262261
Everything is political.
>>
i didn't come out in high school for that very reason.

my desire for dick is not a political statement.
>>
I was closeted all throughout high school for the same reason. I live in the south and I didn't want the attention that the openly gay kid got.
>>
>>6262261
Me.
Although me being unable to trust these lying hypocritical bastards played a huge part in it as well.
>>
>at school

Jesus Christ
>>
It's a bit easier once you get to college. Everyone's got their own shit to deal with to care about your sexuality.
>>
>>6262261
Im trans and part-time girlmode but not even out to most of my friends for that same reason. I want to be a girl, not a walking political slogan for libtards and SJWhales
>>
No, because identifying as LGBT at my college grants me $1,000. I don't think labels have much effect on my life to begin with.
>>
the only people i'm going to tell are the ones that will make my life easier.

as far as school
the only people that know are upper staff, that usually let specified class instructors know so I don't have to by my request.

the idea of my identity being looked at as some sort of political statement or me just living putting me in the category of "trans rights warrior" genuinely makes me feel ill.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.