[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it AS bad if I cheat on my girlfriend with a guy? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
Is it AS bad if I cheat on my girlfriend with a guy?
It's not like I can suck HER cock...
>>
Yes, dumb dumb. Shitting on someone's trust in you is bad all around.
>>
>>6259402
But what if she doesn't know?
>>
why are biscum such scum?
>>
>>6259391
>It's not like I can suck HER cock...
>he fell for the 'date a cis girl' meme xD
>>
Yeah, that's not cool.
>>
>>6259391
If you can't work out an arrangement with your gf, then yes. It's as bad. Don't be stupid.

Now go ask your gf about dick permissions, and if she won't budge, deal with it if you can or give up on the relationship if you can't.
>>
Yes, it is, because that's why people don't trust bi dudes.

Seriously. This is, WORD FOR WORD, why openly bi men have trouble dating.
>>
>>6259391
It's probably worse. If she finds out you'll have a difficult time explaining that you're bi when she's freaking out about you sleeping with a guy.
>>
>>6259514
She SORT OF knows. I told her I go through phases of sexuality. Which is true. But I told her it was just a one time phase.
>>
>>6259391
It's fine if you're not married yet
>>
It's not like I don't love her.
>>
>>6259503
I don't understand why bi guys aren't trusted.
>>
>>6259391
Don't feed credence to the belief that bisexual men are more likely to cheat than straight men. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>6259714
I'm not going to life my life on the basis of improving bi guys public image... lol
>>
Don't get caught and do whatever you want. If you're not living together this should be easy.
>>
>>6259759
Well I live in a small ish city , 500k ... should be doable. but yeah. Not impossible to fuck up...
>>
Why are bi people such sluts? Serious question. Do they have morals?
>>
>>6259776
Mine is smaller...50,000-100,000 range. Still metro-suburban.
>>
>>6260161
eh, the metro area is 1.1 mil, but it feels small.
>>
Should also take into account that if you give her hiv it is illegal and she can sue you.
>>
>>6259391

Cheating is horrible, period.

I hope she finds out and farts a shitstorm your way if you do it, because you'd deserve it.
>>
>>6260065
Raging hormones. Bi people are naturally sexually charged. That's why they'll have sex with both genders and are prone to cheating. We just wanna hump.
>>
>>6259391
Why not just be open with her about it?
>>
>>6259391
Yes, it's just as bad. I mean, if your gf is white, does that make it acceptable to cheat on her with a black girl, because "variety"? The whole point of an exclusive relationship is that you're committing to not seek anything romantic and sexual outside of the relationship. If you're not willing to do that, just tell them you're not interested in an exclusive relationship.
>>
>>6259391
SUCK HIS DICK BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK IT 3 SUM!!
>>
>>6259391
>Is it AS bad if I cheat on my girlfriend with a guy?
>>6259405
>But what if she doesn't know?

I'm bi, dating, and you're a terrible person and should kill yourself. Not because you've got a no.2, but because your partner neither knows or is ok with it. Fuck you and people like you, OP. You piece of shit.
>>
>>6259503
Please, stop assuming OP is necessarily male.

It's very sexist of you.
>>
>>6259503
>>6271750
The way this topic was written, it's pretty obvious that OP is at least pretending to be female.
>>
>>6259405
She'll know when you give her an std
I think people really underestimate just how much cheating can ruin your life. If she gets a disease and then decides to visit a greedy lawyer they'll bury you into the ground in debt. Your life will be in ruins.

For example:
http://www.glamour.com/story/i-sued-my-ex-for-giving-me-an-std-and-i-won
>Evans was negligent in transmitting HPV to Rossiter and had acted in "willful and wanton disregard" for her safety. "I was so relieved," Rossiter says. "The jury sent the message that we shouldn't tolerate someone being so cavalier about such an important issue." And Evans must pay her a whopping $1.5 million—one of the largest known monetary awards in an STD case.

So you better be getting the best fucking sex of your life because you might be paying over a million dollars for it.
>>
>>6266006
Wow - this analogy, this post. I like it. Fuckin' A, I think we can /thread
>>
>>6259391
its worse. lesbians already cant trust you bi bitches as it is because of this shit. and yes. you can suck her cock. it's called a strap on. or hell, just lick her feet. it sounds like you need a reminder where you belong anyway.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.