[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so, is it weird that I'm not gay, but I think being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Okay so, is it weird that I'm not gay, but I think being gay is really beautiful and I want to fuck a guy to see what it's like to be gay? I don't pay attention to females I only pay attention to naked guys btw.
>>
Do guys give you boners, and not girls?
If so, congratulations; you are gay...

... Well done...
>>
>>6258635
Nigga you gay. You as gay as the day is long.
>>
>>6258635
>I'm not gay.
>I don't pay attention to females.
>I only pay attention to naked guys.

Come on desu.

>>6258668
>>6258647

What these guys said.
>>
why are you guys replying to such obvious b8..... come on
>>
>>6258679
I'm actually not baiting. I've felt this way for a long time. I always wanted to be gay and not straight, but just never felt that I was actually gay. I never really felt an attraction towards either sex. I mean, I get attracted when I was a hot guy stroking his penis, or the waves and waves of naked pictures that appear in my tumblr dashboard, because of all the naked guy blogs I follow. It's like, yeah guys turn me on, but never in person have I been around a guy who really turned me on, except maybe a couple times. I just get the feeling from most guys when I'm around them, I would get revolted if I were to have sex with them. That's the feeling I get when I think about guys in general, I get sort of grossed out and it reminds me that I'm not gay. It sort of sucks because I feel more strongly passionate towards gay guys and I love gay guys, but at the same time I don't think that I'm gay.
>>
>>6258719
>>6258635
>I want to fuck a guy to see what it's like.

Try that, and if that fails and you are not attracted to girls IRL either, then
>>6171354
>>
>>6258719
You're incredibly gay. You're Jack from Will & Grace gay. You're the faggiest fag that ever fagged the fag. You have just described pure, unfettered homosexuality.

Fuck a dude and get on with it.
>>
>>6258719
>I get attracted when I was a hot guy stroking his penis
when I see a hot guy stroking his penis. aw fuck that's a stupid spelling error.
>>
>>6258647
>>6258668
>>6258756

mah sides x_DDD
>>
You're gay as fuck. Most people in real life are just ugly and nowhere near as idealized and photoshopped as on the internet. Get a reality check
>>
>>6259215
um okay I just checked reality and it says there's a lot of ugly guys and that's a problem. I wish I lived in some eastern country.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.