[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that "hon" is a transphobic slur >/lgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 416x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 416x544
Daily reminder that "hon" is a transphobic slur
>/lgbt/ will argue that transphobia is good for society
>/lgbt/ will argue transphobia is good for transgender people
>>
>>6258208
Transmysoginistic, to be precise, as it precisely intersects a rejection of the authenticity of trans identities, and a valuation of female worth reduced to her appearance.

And it will be defended because, as a minority group faced with extreme social stigma, many of our members will seek to redirect majority intolerance at an even more vulnerable, visible, and easily dehumanized group.
>>
shut the fuck up you manly as fuck unpassing hon
>>
>>6258208
t. hon
>>
>>6258208
i don't think there is anything wrong with being any form of x-phobic because, ide rather hear the truth than lies. Plus, people should have incentive to look good.
>>
>>6258208
you're right, but i sincerely hope for your sake that this isn't the hill you choose to die on. especially on 4chan of all places.
>>
That's why we use it. Because it's illegal to gas you, so we have to make you try to kill yourselves.
>>
>>6258208
hons will argue trans-sexuality is good for society and i'm honestly not convinced, seeing as trans-ppl with help from third wave feminism is the root cause of the regressive left.

inb4 my hugbox
>>
>>6258396
You can still call someone a hon and respect their humanity. It's just a term to describe one who doesn't pass. That's all it is. I'm sure plenty of hons are friendly, interesting people.
>>
>>6258634
>It's just a term to describe one who doesn't pass. That's all it is.

Don't be disingenuous, you know that's not all it is. That's not how it's used.
>>
>>6259428
You want to ban jokes or something? What next? We can't make fun of fat people?
>>
>>6259428
That's exactly how it's used. I'm not talking about people who don't pass *yet*. I'm talking about people who are literally doomed and have taken an immense time to get where they are, while still not (and never) passing. Such a person is a hon.
>>
>>6258634
Do you mean pass or be able to be stealth. I don't think the concepts are the same. I am endlessly clockable, but don't think I am a hon.
>>
>>6259547
I think as it has been presented to me multiple times here hon is an attitude. It is someone who doesn't really lose their male privilege in thinking and still has the male gaze towards cis women and passing trans women for example.

In practice hon just means someone who makes me cringe about being trans.
>>
>>6259565
>someone who makes me cringe about being trans.
This is effectively all there is to it.
>>
>>6258208
No shit, I am explicitly honphobic
>>
>>6260528
define hon
>>
>>6260600
The thing that French people say
>>
>>6260600
Look in the mirror you ugly hon
>>
>>6259614
Yeah, I think this is the best way to describe it.

Not passing is something many people can't control because of genetics. But being a hon is a state of mind.
>>
>>6260812
I am a pretty hon
>>
>>6258208
>those who don't agree with me are wrong
goodness, how am I suppose to reply to this
>>
Apologies for being an oldfag who's not with the times enough, but what exactly is "hon"? I even tried urban dictionary to no luck.

I gather it's an ugly and or fat ftm? Is that right? Or more one who doesn't pass?
>>
>>6263466
Do you think transphobia is good for society or trans people?
>>
>"x" makes me offended

No one cares.
>>
>>6258634
>It's just a term to describe one who doesn't pass
It has certainly evolved in its usage that some use it to refer to ugly people or just anyone they don't like but it originated with more specific meaning.
"Hon" is short for "honey" a term of endearment that has fallen out of fashion in many areas and is considered old-fashioned. It became associated with trannies from older non-passing trannies who transitioned late in life using it and other "feminine" terms overly much to compensate for their appearance and life spent as a male. It gained negative connotations from the behavior of those late transitioners, warning against self-medding "my 60 year old friend with heart issues died after chugging estrogen like candy, and the same will happen to you hon :^) ," or "rushing" to transition instead of waiting until you're married with a career and three kids like them, and just generally spreading out-dated sexist views and medical misinformation.
>>
>>6263534
>Be macking on some qt 3,141
>spend loadsofemone to tap that sweet PU$$Y
>Take her home
>Oh uhm actually I have a dick hihihi
>Expect people not to be mad
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>6263645
lol who would get to that point and not even ask or bring it up?
>>
>>6258208
too bad, hon.
>>
>>6263724
>"Hey, um, before we go back to my place, are you sure you're not, like, a man?"
You've completely lost touch with reality of you don't understand how insulting that would be to most women.
>>
>>6263645
You can be mad all you want but it's still illegal to assault them or break any other laws over your booty-bothered feels.
>>
>>6263751
>You've completely lost touch with reality of you don't understand how insulting that would be to most women.

Sure, maybe if I worded it like a complete idiot.

>Let's go back to my place
>Sounds great
>I can't wait to get you home so I can taste your pussy
>I don't have a pussy though.

People who actually get into Crying Game situations seriously have to be pretty fucking stupid. Who doesn't talk to the person they're about to be intimate with?
>>
>>6263801
Yeah like, do these morons whine about getting stds too when they don't ask any questions and don't use protection during their one-night-stand slutfests?
>>
>>6263800
Who cares if its illegal, its still right.
Id punch anyone pulling that shit or shit like it.
>>
>>6263823
>Who cares if its illegal, its still right.

Why is it not surprising that the guy who apparently has no idea how to have a normal conversation thinks that it doesn't matter if something is legal, he just thinks it's right.

>>6263815
It's pretty hilarious how dumb some people are.
>>
>>6263800
Eh, it's not illegal to drive them to the bad part of town and let them out.
>>
>>6263844
Anything to avoid actually talking to the person you want to fuck, right bro?
>>
>>6263823
>Who cares if its illegal, its still "right"
>Id assault anyone who upsets muh feels
LOL well have fun feeling like you did "what's right" according to your feels while you're in prison.
>>
>>6263842
Woah there Stalin sorry for disagreeing with the law, I bet you're the kind of faggot who goes around saying this type of shit but then goes on to try and decriminalize weed and justify it when you smoke it.

Fuck you bitch, laws arent static.
>>
>>6263874
I hope he also thinks getting ass raped by BBC is "right" lol
>>
>>6263877
Not that I necessarily agree with that. But the difference is that smoking weed doesn't automatically affect anyone else. Assault is an entirely different manner.

What you're saying is that you think violence is an acceptable way of resolving a non-violent misunderstanding or disagreement. We as a society at large have decided people who think like you are unacceptable, which is why we build jails to lock you up. Sorry if that upsets you, cupcake.
>>
>>6263877
>who can say what's legal? I should be able to do anything I want without repercussions and if you disagree you're just a "weed lol" hypocrite!
Yeah, you go ahead and ignore the law and make that argument when you get caught. If they allow 4chan in prison then let us know how it goes.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>6263908
>We as a society at large have decided people who think like you are unacceptable, which is why we build jails to lock you up. Sorry if that upsets you, cupcake.
Fucking normies
>>
>>6258208
Daily reminder that the existence of hons is itself transphobic because it makes actually pretty, passable trans girls look bad by lumping them together.
>>
>>6264608
This hon loves you angry kid. I am sorry you are still so filled with shame. You are good. I forgive you.
>>
File: Attila.jpg (56 KB, 457x591) Image search: [Google]
Attila.jpg
56 KB, 457x591
>tfw you can never really pass
>even when you dress as a girl no one notices
>no one will never know your pain
>tfw you're the most hon hun that's ever lived
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.