[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, cis lesbian >every day pass the most beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: thegirl.jpg (87 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
thegirl.jpg
87 KB, 596x380
>be me, cis lesbian
>every day pass the most beautiful redhead in flannel on my way home from picking up my sister
>fall in love from day 1
>want to talk to her
>feel like pulling over the car one day and just telling her she is beautiful
what do
>>
>>6257011
Just do it.
>>
>>6257011
Tell her redheads will be extinct soon so she should start making kids already
>>
>>6257129
but i am a lesbian???
>>
>>6257011
>Pull over
>Say,"You're gorgeous. Can I have your number?"
>even if shes straight she'll give it to you because str8 girls eat that shit up
>>
Just stop by and give hwr the most honest compliment that comes out if your mouth.

Probably won't lead to anything, but you should get it off your chest.
>>
File: 1461357256742.jpg (104 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
1461357256742.jpg
104 KB, 640x607
>>6257011
cisfag let me explains a little gem to you.
People like things they spend their time doing. ask her to do a favor a very small one that would be completely reasonable for two strangers to do for one another. that will set in her mind that she must like you (to a very limited extent) because she wouldn't waste her time helping someone she doesn't want to deal with. Then you reward her for that with a small gift next time you meet, if you try to hang out with her at some point, that should give you the opportunity to reply with offering to do a favor she wants (this will make you like HER even more, so careful) or try to ask for a more substantial favor depending on what she might be agreeable for.

human brains are surprisingly simplistic, but this isn't a for sure thing, but it is the way to interact that gives you the most advantages
>>
>>6257011
If you're fem do it, if you're butch stay away you creepy man-monster.
>>
run over her
>>
She's trans, get dat girl d.
>>
>>6257011
What does the fact you're cis have anything to do with this?
>>
>>6259435
she's letting you know she's an actual woman
>>
>>6259435
People would assume she's creepy transbian otherwise, duh.
>>
a total stranger on a sidewalk... ask her for directions. complement her after she gives the directions. If you look kind of dykey, maybe stop here. Chances are she is straight, at best bi-curious, and won't appreciate a strange woman coming onto them.

If you pass as straight, (lie) tell her you're new in town, and ask her if you could buy her lunch sometime if she would be you're tour guide and show you around to a few places. Or even better, just say that you've been having a hard time meeting people, and ask her out on a friend-date.

With luck, she'll turn out to be bi-curious, and if you're attractive enough, you may be able to seduce her into experiment with you. Enjoy her body. However, she probably won't go down on you, or want to touch your pussy even. Maybe she'll feel up your boobs and make out with you though, which is still nice. Last step, try not to hit/stalk/rape her when she is done experimenting and inevitably leaves you for a man (victimization statistics for bi women are already too high).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.