[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd be ok with not having a boyfriend if I was only allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
I'd be ok with not having a boyfriend if I was only allowed to transition already

I'd be ok with having to wait if I could only get a boyfriend.

Instead, I will continue to be ugly and unlovable for as long as they deem fit to waste my time.

wat do.
>>
>>6256233
I am confused on how not transitioning would help you get a boyfriend. As early as 3 months into HRT I started having guys slipping me their numbers at work.
>>
I have the solution. Lie to your doctor/psyc and say that you are self meding. then they will panic and help you get on prescribed hormones quickly
>>
>>6256263
I'm ftm, and that's not what I said or what I meant.

I guess I could get a straight guy if I really tried and settled, but all the GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND would make it too exhausting to be worth the trouble.

Being trans and not passing for shit is a dealbreaker for everyone.

>>6256270
That's not how it works in my country. Self-medding won't change shit.
>>
>>6256279
which country are your from?

Do you think lying about self-medding would work in Australia?
>>
>>6256298
I'm from Finland and I'm pretty sure I'm not qualified to give you legal/medical advice.
>>
>>6256279
Oh, I see. Well, to be fair you didn't really give many details from the beginning. My only experience is going from the other way, and that one has not led to me having any trouble on this point.

I do feel like you should transition though. It is bound to be easier to find someone when you are more comfortable with yourself, because it is hard to approach someone that is so tight-wound. This is basically what happened to me too, though situations may differ on the physicality.
>>
>>6256279
>ftm wants a boyfriend

But transfags are just a meme though right?
>>
>>6256307
I am trying to transition. I really, really am. I am trying super hard and I've done literally all I could. I've been trying to get into treatments since I was 14.

Unfortunately I am too stupid to tell when I should lie and when I shouldn't, and let the trans clinic's staff know that I self-harm, so now they've halted the entire process until they've had my "fragile stress-coping mechanisms" fixed.

They do not see the problem with causing me massive, lethal amounts of stress while doing so.

I'm trying so fucking hard and I just want a goddamn hug but I can't have that because I'm ugly because they don't let me transition because I am stressed because NOT BEING ALLOWED TO TRANSITION IS VERY STRESSFUL TO ME.
>>
>>6256332
Yeah, I am really glad that there is an informed consent clinic near me. I had no luck going through a therapist, I can't stand being psychoanalyzed.

I do understand it is more difficult to get hormones the other way though. Testosterone is a controlled substance, while estrogen is not.
>>
There are always doggos, OP.
>>
>>6256363
It doesn't work like that around here. Both genders are gatekept for at least a year, and the fact that I have long records of trans feelings is a plus on my side even if they did turn me down the first time and I believed them for years.

>>6256371
I can't kiss a dog.
>>
>>6256233
That guys feet are fucking disgusting, what is wrong with his toes? The big toes both look broken
>>
>>6256380
You can, its just illegal in many states.
>>
>>6256417
Do you know that thing where people deliberately go out of their way to miss the obvious point you were making in order to be funny?

There has literally never been a case in human history in which that kind of shit would have been funny. And you are not making history today.
>>
>>6256429
Never mind being a transfag, THIS is why nobody loves you. You're fucking annoying.
>>
>>6256718
kek
>>
>>6256392
it's called a bunion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.