[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight closeted shitlord here. How do I meet a qt tgirl? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1433793278558.png (263 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
1433793278558.png
263 KB, 975x962
Straight closeted shitlord here. How do I meet a qt tgirl? I live in a place where there should be plenty (415), but have had no luck meeting one. Craigslist is like 90% hon. Apps/Sites?
>>
inb4 "you're not straight" everything i like about a tgirl is feminine except for the familiar equipment so fucc yoo
>>
File: dating pool explained.png (15 KB, 707x600) Image search: [Google]
dating pool explained.png
15 KB, 707x600
>>6254392
>>6254368
Hey man, I'm sorry for this, I know you don't want this, but I'm going to have to tell you why it isn't straight. It's best for both of us.

I have had sex with men, women, and trannies. Sex with a tranny is most similar to gay sex with a man. I'm sorry dude, it just is.
Furthermore, straight sex can only take place between a cis male and a cis female.
A completely straight man would be incapable of maintaining an erection for even the worlds hottest tranny, if he is aware that they are a tranny. The knowledge that they are not a real woman and were born a man is too much for them to be able to maintain arousal.
There is also the fact that you're probably going after trannies who still have their dicks. This should speak for itself, but I know that the denial and delusion can run very deep.
Just accept it man. You don't have to call yourself gay, or bi, or anything. Just stop calling yourself straight, because you are anything but straight.
>>
>>6254416
so an mtf and an ftm isn't straight?
>>
>>6254436
Nope, not one bit. Not even close. Both have traits and qualities of both genders and neither is cis. Traits and qualities can even be boiled down to simply the fact that they were born as their birth genders, but now they look like the opposite sex. We all know there are physical features remaining on even the best trannies, though.

But yeah. Not straight at all.
>>
Normal transgirls don't like chasers so you'll only come across one at random like any other girl.
>>
>>6254416
who actually cares? it's not like he's gonna change what turns him on because of this
>>
>>6254572
>it's not like he's gonna change what turns him on because of this
Of course not.
>who actually cares?
I care. I am tired of this shit. I am tired of people basically saying "I want to fuck a boy who has manipulated their body into looking like a girl, but I'm totally straight lol!" it's basically baiting to do that. I am tired of it. It's not straight, it pisses me off to see my fellow queers acting like they're straight when they very clearly are not. OP is basically repression/denial mode. It would be much more beneficial to him in the long term to admit to himself that he has homosexual tendencies, however slight. This will help him have more fulfilling relationships and feel more comfortable with himself.
>>
>>6254592
Fine, but seriously I don't think he should come out as queer to people close to him if he ONLY wants to date women and passing trans girls. It would make his life unnecessarily difficult when you can just lie and say she's infertile if they ask about having children etc.
>>
>>6254611
I said in my first post, and I quote:
>Just accept it man. You don't have to call yourself gay, or bi, or anything. Just stop calling yourself straight, because you are anything but straight.
I don't think he has to tell anyone. Nobody should have to even if they're full-blown gay for masc dudes.
However, while he is here, in this place making posts, it's very stupid for him to call himself straight, especially while saying he likes trannies.

He didn't even need to say that he is straight. He could have totally left out his first sentence. It was entirely pointless and only opened up the opportunity for people like me to come along and tell him our two bits on the matter. It's almost like he wanted it, and baited it. If he wasn't baiting it then he was putting it in there because he's uncomfortable with his homosexual tendencies, which is a problem that he would need to address for his own good and well-being. He doesn't need to tell anyone else, but he should at least get it straightened (lol) out in his head, and he shouldn't be calling him straight here on /lgbt/ while talking about how he wants to date a boy who made themselves look like a girl.
>>
>>6254652
desu I think all of these terms are retarded. People should say "I like x, y, & z types of people" instead of three dumb terms to describe what you are attracted to.
>>
Tgirls are girls
Op likes girls
Op is straight

Try okcupid? You can search for tgirls on there and its free
>>
>>6254806
If they were girls there wouldn't be a t on the front.

We are not girls. We are boys who decided to make themselves cute and girly and try to look and act like girls, to the point of fooling people into thinking we are them. But we are on no level the same thing as them, it is delusional to think you are an actual girl. We have different bodies, different brains, different minds, different experiences. To argue against this is to support pseudoscience.
>>
>>6254806
Then what are tgirls doing on a lgb board if they are straight? Straights don't belong on a LGB board now do they?
>>
>>6254368
Is this pepe based on a painting or soemthing?
>>
>>6254368

The 415 and 510 are all hons and hookers. The 408 is a little bit better, but higher hon ratio. I'd suggest OKCupid.
>>
>>6254392
There is nothing straight about liking men who pretend to be women
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.