[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many people from /pol/ hate SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464047462488.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464047462488.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
Why do so many people from /pol/ hate SJWs?
>>
File: eastasian6.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
eastasian6.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender
>>
>>6253732
I know but I went to /pol/ and they called me a SJW and a 'cuck' for saying lgbt's should have the same rights as everyone else
>>
File: eastasian949.jpg (50 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
eastasian949.jpg
50 KB, 540x810
>>6253748
they're literally just meme-mind dudes who somehow just found out that lgbt stuff exists, and thus in their mind it's a recent "trend" and connected directly to the tumblr stuff that talks about it

you'll find out quickly that's nothing even close to """SJW""" on this board
>>
>>6253726
Sjws are the equal and opposite reaction of /pol/ scum. They each are unjustifiably sure of their poorly thought out ideas and beliefs, and they are viciously hostile to anyone who thinks otherwise.

Sjws hate hate white men and the patriarchy while /pol/a hate blacks, Jews and feminism.

Both live in entirely fantastical psuedo-realities of their on confabulation like high functioning schizophrenics.
>>
>>6253748
Why should LGBTs have the same rights as everyone else if we do not need the same things as everybody else. Fuck outta here with the egalitarian commie shit.
>>
>>6253881
>we do not need the same things as everybody else

So LGBTs deserve special treatment and privileges because they arbitrarily have a sexuality that deviates from heterosexuality?
>>
>>6253903
They sure as shit seem to think that, especially with their retarded and degenerate parades that are just excuses to fuck in public
>>
>>6254334
tf
>>
SJWs and /pol/ have much more in common than either do to a well-adjusted person. Horseshoe theory, they're bizzaro land copies of one another.
>>
>>6253748
I'm a faggot and I think youre a cuck too.
>>
Far more people than just frequenters of /pol/ hate SJWs.

SJWs are didactic assholes pushing an incoherent, illiberal and (ironically) racist/sexist ideology. Period.
>>
>>6253748
why the need to use your sexuality as a political flag? ??/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.