[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did sucking your first cock changed you? Bicurious messed up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1417886155670.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1417886155670.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1080
Did sucking your first cock changed you?

Bicurious messed up anon here
>>
>>6251731
it made me realize what i was missing out on.
>>
yes, all that cum i swallowed from cocks integrated into my DNA

I'm now 86% cock
>>
>>6251731
I'm kind of curious about this too.

I want to try sucking a dick. I even had an opportunity yesterday but I was drunk and had to be somewhere in a few hours.

I was also really insecure that I was going to fuck up or something. I guess when we were making out I did okay, except I'm sure how I kept apologizing about thinking I was awful at making out was a huge turn off, despite him still having a boner the entire time (because I couldn't keep my hand off of the crotch of his jeans).
>>
>>6251859
>because I couldn't keep my hand off of the crotch of his jeans
Sounds fucking hot
>>6251731
It also made me realize what I was missing out on. I didn't know what to expect when I went into it. I very swiftly discovered that I liked it. Then I discovered that I fucking LOVE it.

Now I eagerly suck my bfs cock as often as I possibly can. I get so turned on doing it, too. It really is pleasurable as fuck for me. I also love it when he cums in my mouth, cock thrust all the way inside. It's so fucking hot. I just love the feeling of wrapping my lips around it, or giving it teasing kisses and licks and all sorts of stuff. I like trying to make him take more of it after he orgasms. I usually end up making him cum twice in a single session with how persistent I am on staying on his cock.

Basically, I had no idea I had such massive cocklust until I sucked one the first time. Now I can't get enough of it. I love cock.
>>
>>6251840
heh
hehehhehehhehehhehehhehehhehehehheh
>>
Chatting with people on sites or apps is just a turn off for me, I need to be in the situation through cruising but the fear of stds keeps me from doing it. Guess I'll never do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x667
>>6251840
I have been accumulating cock power for years like a supervillan to takes the life force of unwitting vessels.

The amount of testosterone I have been exposed to externally has probably made me borderline impervious to damage.

I am the king of cock.

The Lord of long ones

The champion of choads

The prince of penis

The emperor of eggplant

The boss of boners

The dean of dick
>>
>>6251731
it was really really fun
>didnt change me more like liberated, was always curious about it.
protip: always ask them politely to shave before
>>
No, sucking dick didn't change me. Making out with tons of dudes sure did, it made me realize it's all the fucking same. There's grades of skill and beards and stubble makes it uncomfortable for me but apart from that it's the same.

Now, you can't make out with yourself, but you can put your hand around your own cock. Putting something in your hand so you get the basic idea of how a cock works. Putting it in your mouth isn't that magical if you've ever held your own cock in your hand.

But by all means: suck a fucking cock at some point in your life, preferably sooner rather than later.
>>
>>6251731
Yes. It confirmed my suspicions of how terrible and unappealing vaginas are.

t. fag who experimented with girls as a teenager
>>
>>6251731
It didn't, When I sucked a cock for the first time it just turned me on, that's all

Oh and it made me want to put it in my boipussy
>>
>>6252977
gay
>>
>>6252977
The Duke of Dongs???
>>
>>6251887

boner pls
>>
>>6251731
no? I already knew i was gay. lol
>>
Basically I realised there was no going back to thinking I was straight. I remember he put his hand under my chin and lifted it making me look up at him as I attempting to suck him off. He said something like "you don't know how good you look with a cock in your mouth". There's something about that moment that haunts me. It's like the exact moment I realised I lost all my dignity as a man.
>>
>>6254421
Sounds so fucking hot. I don't know why but it turns me on even harder when I think about how gay it is when I'm sucking a dick. The first time included.

Does the fact that it's homo turn you on more, too?
>>
>>6254461
Yeah. Especially the whole bottom experience. Getting on all fours and feeling him approach you from behind etc.
>>
>>6251731
No, I'd already been fucked in the ass
Kinda hard to damage an 8 year old at that point
>>
>>6253140
Show us your cock and/or boipussy you sexy slut
>>
>>6254421

10 star post.

You, sir, are a born writer.

Don't throw away that talent.
>>
I was the type that would fantasize about gay sex while I jerked off, then felt ashamed after. When I decided I was going to suck a guy's cock I figured I'd feel that guilt after again, but I wanted to at least try it.

Met up with the guy and sucked his cock and jerked myself off while doing it. Absolutely no shame or guilt.
>>
Not really. I suspected I'd enjoy sucking my girlfriend's dick, and I did. I still wouldn't ever sleep with a man, so it wasn't a gateway drug or whatever.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.