[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you managing your male-pattern baldness, traps of /lgbt/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: trap.jpg (107 KB, 566x478) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
107 KB, 566x478
How are you managing your male-pattern baldness, traps of /lgbt/?
>>
>>6249725
by taking hrt ofc

what are you, a casual?
>>
>>6249732
>casual
oh man so much of this board just started to make sense
>>
It's just amazing how testosteron can fuck people up. You never see estrogen doing that.

Estrogen should be added to water or something to make healthy and good looking society
>>
>>6250143
>actually develop a better hair line than I was born with.

that is literally impossible, you don't just magically grow hair

the proper term should be hair miniaturization not hair loss
>>
File: blotch chart.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
blotch chart.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>6249828
Oh don't you worry about that.
>>
I never had any.
>>
>>6249828
Estorgen gives women horrible craps and huge bloody periods and hot flashes and weakness and fat accumulation. Its not that much better
>>
>>6250143
Lol sorry but you are a delusional. At most you maybe get some peach fuzz and stop further recession. Those drugs do not regrow temporal loss. Hair transplants required
>>
>>6250288
>you are mistaken
>>
I'm thinking of going skin head, can't really afford plugs on my salary, and I was thinking about a toupee but they're not any good places near where I live that do wigs for men
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
Magic
>>
Are there any traps that manage to stay convincing past the age of 30?
>>
>>6250445
Only on hrt
>>
>>6250301
on the right it looks like niq
>>
>>6249725
DUDE
Foligain F5, i use it, still got hair, nice nice
had like an inch of hair grown back, i'm 19 so that might be a factor of it growing back but with this shit it def won't go away
>>
Tough talk incoming...

does anyone else believe the theory that excessive masturbation/sex is directly related to male pattern hairloss, both due to loss of vital substances in semen and increased DHT levels?

i've been suspecting there's a lot of truth to this as i get older. the friends i have who are going through severe MPB are all chronic masturbators and have been since puberty. i am completely celibate and have long, healthy hair, although i think there may have been a little bit of recession at the front, but nothing else. my dad started balding around my age (27) and so did my mother's father, and i know they were both sexually active.

I also drink soy milk and eat other soy products as well as keeping a healthy diet, exercise, etc and I've read studies that link soy to reduced dht levels and hair loss prevention.

what i've noticed from reading various forums is that there are many guys who have made this connection and note how during or after masturbation their scalp itches and they experience more hairloss and poorer hair quality than when they go no-fap for a while. they put this down to dht aggravating the hair follicles and what not.

christopher walken, a man with fantastic hair in his old age, attributes it to rubbing his scalp and pulling his hairs daily. he said somewhere that he had a theory that a tight scalp reduces blood flow to the top of the head, which would explain why baldness typically only occurs there and not on the sides of back of head.

could it be that, rather than "muh genetics" (which i always thought was bullshit), the cause of baldness is a combination of 1) chronic masturbation 2) related increased DHT levels 3) poor diet 4) stress 5) tight scalp ?

i've not always been celibate but i decided to become so precisely because i noticed the exhausting effect of masturbation and excess semen loss. your mileage may vary.
>>
>>6250493
One more question, is there ANYONE here going through MPB who became celibate prior to noticing significant MPB? i am getting rather convinced that every male with significant hairloss is a chronic fapper.
>>
>>6250504
The Lol! is unnecessary, thanks.

Also I don't believe you're asexual and only masturbate twice a year. I think attaining celibacy is a struggle that very few manage to succeed in. It's not automatic. And those teenagers were just extra chronic fappers, i know the type.
>>
>>6250493
Sounds pretty confounded if you ask me.
>have bald dad, bald grandparent on your moms side
>know youll go bald someday
>dip in confidence
>avoid women but have high sex drive due to high t and dht
Ergo jerk off a ton.
>>
>>6250214
I'm no pro, but that hairline looks transplanted.
>>
hormones my man

luckily i got on mones even before i started balding
>>
>>6250857
>http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/97338-My-fight-my-war-with-androgenetic-alopecia
holy shit can someone post all those pics?

i am not signing up to a fucking forum just to see his pics
>>
>>6250923
good good, keep going
>>
>>6250996
bretty impressive, keep going
i want to see how far this rabbit hole goes
>>
>Rogaine x2 topical
>Biotin 10,000mcg x2 oral
>Finasteride 5mg x1 oral (as a DHT blocker and anti-androgen 'cuz MtF)

I'm getting a substantial amount of hair regrowth.
>>
>>6249828
>Estrogen should be added to water or something to make healthy and good looking society

It already is.
>>
File: AH KOS-KOSM.png (168 KB, 542x520) Image search: [Google]
AH KOS-KOSM.png
168 KB, 542x520
>>6249725
>having male pattern baldness
ha
>being a trap
HA

But seriously, I'm curious, I've seen a lot of feminine guys going bald but it's never happened to me, nor am I very feminine.
What does it feel like?
>>
>>6249725
Don't have it, just a masculine hairline.
Trying to fill in the temples with minoxidil.
>>
>>6250445
Yes, but they have to have the right genetics.
>>
>>6249828
and at the same time give all cis men dysphoria. nice try
>>
>>6250282
what exactly about their craps is horrible

the smell or consistency
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.