[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /lgbt/. I don't frequent this board but I have a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Hi /lgbt/. I don't frequent this board but I have a question for all you gays and straights: I'm bisexual and would like to know what it's like to be attracted to only one gender. Do you see unattractive people of the sex you are attracted to similarly to people of the sex you aren't attracted to? For example, if you are gay, do you see an ugly man the same as a woman from a sexual perspective? Would sex with a disgusting man still be better than sex with any woman?
Pic not related
>>
> if you are gay, do you see an ugly man the same as a woman from a sexual perspective?
after some i'm a homosexual man i'm not attracted to women
>Would sex with a disgusting man still be better than sex with any woman?
same as above
>>
"Would sex with a disgusting man be the same as sex with any woman"

No, I'd rather some hot college Stacy ride my dick any day before some fat gross 60 year old man or something. I'm gay, that doesn't mean I find women disgusting. An attractive woman is still attractive and it would gross me out far less to do something with them than with a disgusting man
>>
>>6247447
>>6247530
Thanks
>>
>>6247530
Huh. My ex boyfriend was exclusively gay and said vaginas literally made him want to puke, smell, visual and everything.
>>
>>6253458
He's never been with an ftm
>>
>>6247417
It sucks being attracted exclusively to the same sex. Nothing but a burden in my experience.

Basically, half of the people that you see in your day-to-day life do not register as potential sexual interests; you don't give their looks a second thought insofar as you don't measure their fitness as a mate.
>>
>>6253585
A well-passable and cleanly ftm is probably not off of the "menu" for me. Vaginas do not necessarily bother me.
>>
>>6260339
But surely an attractive woman is attractive to you even if you're gay?
>>
>>6260353
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.