[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are a boy and significantly prefer sex with females, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 612x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 612x736
If you are a boy and significantly prefer sex with females, but will occasionally have sex with boys are you bi?
>>
what does being bi mean again?
>>
>>6247268
Means you take it up the ass but also lick pussies.
>>
>>6247257
100 percent straight OP. Not a doubt in the world.
>>
>>6247257
It's called predominantly heterosexual with occasional homosexual tenancies. Trying to sort it into bi or straight really becomes a semantic or philosophical argument about whether 'bisexual' encompasses a range of 1 to 5 on the Kinsey scale, or a range of 2 to 4, or purely a rank of 3 (with groupings 1/2 and 4/5 encompassing something with a different term from either bisexuality or hetero/homosexuality.)

For reference, you are either a 1 or a 2 on the Kinsey scale based on what you've said.

There is also the possibility of 'opportunistic bisexuality' on your part, but personally I think that idea is kinda bull nowadays, because all pursuit of sexuality has an element of oppertunism and it has a tenancy to do nothing but paint all bisexual people in a bad light rather than inform anyone about anything, so it's useless as a term.

Practically, if you're thinking about being with a dude you can tell them you're bi. If you're with a woman and the subject comes up, you can just say 'I've done stuff with guys.'
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.