[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: black-eye-660x440.jpg (70 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
black-eye-660x440.jpg
70 KB, 660x440
I was walking down a street in my shitty littler town and all out of the sudden I was called out a faggit... turned over was a bunch of guys i kinda know (i was into drugs and everything) recognize them ... they beat the shit out of me and tell me and I quote " Don't spread your plague here" I am devastated... pic not related...
>>
>being a faggot
>not carrying a concealed firearm and/or being an amazing sprinter
It's like you want to get beat up man. Fight or flight. Kill them next time, or be able to run away fast enough.
>>
>>6247207
Well anon....

Did you?

Did you poz any negs?
>>
>>6247207
Use guns on subhumans.

Blow off their dicks and watchem run off.
>>
srsly ? i'm not from america I can't go on carrying a gun with me.
>>
>>6247207
where are you from anon? no need to be too specific
>>
>>6247282
serbia...
>>
>>6247297
Get yourself some kebab removal weaponry then, and next time they try to beat you, just kill them. Say they were supporting Bosnia and you had to do it.
>>
>>6247297
EU, come to England
things wont get better there
>>
>>6247321
thing's will never get better I just wanted to went...
>>
>>6247348
No fuck that
you're alive and while you have a breath in your body you can find a way to make your life better first step getting to a civilised land
>>
>>6247369
Where do you suggest Anon ? I have no clue where i should go...
>>
>>6247374
Fuck man, I'm the first person who replied to your thread and I just want to give you a hug and make it all okay.

There are many countries in the EU that are more accepting, you should consider starting a life in those. UK, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, any of them. Just not Poland or other shit-tier EU countries, they tend to be homophobic as well.

I know life in those places is more expensive, but still. Perhaps even Czech or Poland would be an improvement over what you're dealing with now. You do know English at least, that'll get you pretty far.

Also, perhaps you could qualify for asylum-seeker status based off of the homophobia in your home country?
Are there any homophobic laws in Serbia right now?
The US, Canada, and several European countries accept refugees based off of LGBT persecution in their home countries. You might be able to qualify.
>>
>>6247385
tnx Anon. Sadly the police here gets away with almost everything even though there aren't any specific anti LGBT laws nobody likes us here... and that's that... so people can get away with anything here well at least in the smaller places unlike Belgrade there at least nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>6247418
You working or a student or neet what's the story?
Going to reiterate what was already said. Do what you can to find the means to get out of there. Make that your main goal, start working on it today. You can decide right now that you're going to make your life better.

Any savings any obligations keeping you there?
>>
>>6247418
>Belgrade
Do you think you'd be able to have a safer life there, or another large city? Perhaps you don't need to leave Serbia.
As far as the asylum-seeker stuff, it can't hurt to try applying. Definitely google it, it's worth a shot.

Do you have any sort of education or training that might make it easier for you to get a job elsewhere?
>>
>>6247207
I also think gays should carry firearms much more often
>>
>>6247465
>>6247475
Might sound weird but I'm just finishing high school my next aim is finding a job in Belgrade nothing less.. since everything else is just a waste of time.
>>
>>6247484
Up until this night I was restraining from violence, but tonight there was no other option I don't want to die...
>>
>>6247510
Study hard, work hard. SAVE MONEY.
Plan for the future now
>>
>>6247564
trying my best. But with less than a month and no clear vision of my life i presume I'll just be serving drinks in the best case scenario...
>>
>>6247207
What third world shithole do you live in?
>>
>>6247374
>Where do you suggest Anon ?
Ireland
UK
France
Germany
Nordic countries
Spain
Portugal

to be honest you should just go anywhere that isn't some slav shithole.
>>
>>6247572
you can't think like that, there is always a way it may just be difficult.
Are you depressed?
>>
>>6247577
let's say a very small place that is behind the current world at least 10 years...
>>6247589
Taught as much but tnx anyway everyone needs a wake up call some time in their lifetime i guess.
>>6247591
Yes i am on strict medication...that i don't follow and occasionally mix with alcohol...
>>
>>6247608
:/ not a good idea to mix that shit with drink.
Can you describe yourself and current situation anon?
>>
>>6247636
just finished working a late shift at a local caffe ofc not legally but I'm trying to get as much money as possible pretty drunk about to head off to school..As for myself I feel pretty shitty since i have to go to school with a fucking black eye really not cool :/
>>
File: der.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
der.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>6247535
I simply refuse to be at the will of the mob or the ignorant ever again. School bully was enough of that shit.
small 38 32 or 22 revolvers will never jam and will get the job done. There kinda go to. if your getting fancy sig, glock, s&w generally cant go wrong with. Ruger for cheap but good tho they jam.
I personally think these get the job one. 2 shots really does it, if their are more than 2 attackers shoot one in the gut try and hold the others off with the threat of another gutshot
>>
>>6247662
dude. stick to your medication and dont drink like that. seriously, long term it only makes things worse and i know its easy for me just to say it but I'm talking from experience.

Hopefully people won't make issue of the eye, I don't know what customs are like there but here people don't really talk about such things.
>>
File: Purple sig.jpg (80 KB, 545x442) Image search: [Google]
Purple sig.jpg
80 KB, 545x442
>>6247706
>>
>>6247711
maybe it's a whiplash of me living in a small place but everyone is going to want to know what happened ... and ofc everyone will know because it is such a small place...
>>
>>6247706
i dont know why but the black one just seems really gay but im super into it
>>
>>6247736
u gotta let gossip go. People gossip its not really malicous, worst they do is get a cheap laugh really.
>Its not personal against you.
>>
>>6247736
is there a cost to you being honest? if you let people know?
>>
>>6247739
ur just seeing urself in cowboy boots and ur tighty whities pulling it out like a cowboy haha
>>
>>6247743
>>6247748
pretty much my whole school knows about me being gay that's the reason I have as few friends as I do but that's okay by me I'm just scared about this shit happening ever again bcs I have to work and I have to earn money AND go to school until I move from here.. I can only hope for the better afterwards
>>
>>6247748
>>6247743
anyway I'm going to school hope I can find you later on here again <3
>>
File: XD9.jpg (492 KB, 1492x1359) Image search: [Google]
XD9.jpg
492 KB, 1492x1359
>>6247724
>>6247706
Jesus Christ you guys, at least carry a full size firearm or something near it. It's like you want to run out of bullets in no time or something.

Pic related is how I roll.
>>
The NRA likes to advise one gun practice
>u get a human silhouette target put it at 10 meters
>practice 2 shots to the chest then 1 to the head
>Do it until you can do it well. Practice no less than every month for the first year you have your gun. Practice more.
>>
>>6247207
spit blood at them and tell them you have AIDS.
>>
>>6247772
i wish you luck friend, i'll be back to check on the thread if it's still up
>>
File: walther_ppk.jpg (256 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
walther_ppk.jpg
256 KB, 1280x905
>>6247776
a full size service pistol is huge. (hk45 for example is massive)
>and a full size 45 only holds 8 most times.
So a .22 revolver with 12 rounds might be best anyway
there is a reason they make compacts and conceal weapons.
>>
>>6247577
*second world
>>
>>6247794
>and a full size 45 only holds 8 most times.
The fuck full sizes are you thinking of? Double stack or go home. Should get around at least 12 rounds. If my skinny femboy ass can carry a double-stack 9mm XD that holds 17 rounds fully loaded, then you can manage a double-stack 45 just fine.

Also don't fall for the .45 meme. Hydro-shock is a meme at that round strength. Odds are it's going to take you multiple shots anyway. It's better to have more bullets and be more accurate with them than to have less bullets of marginally greater strength. If you want stopping power get a S&W 500 or go home.
>>
>>6247752
kinda hot desu :o
>>
>>6247818
>If you want stopping power get a S&W 500 or go home.
Use bear spray. It's like mace on steroids, and made to shoot 25 feet. Spray them in the face, and run.

>>6247207
*hugs*
>>
>>6247818
M1911 springfield gi model only holds 7, 8 of u jak 1 in chamber. I assume all m1911s r like this. Hk45 holds 10
Also cali so cant get no glock with 35 round mags
Who could possibly think its practical to carry a s&w 500 might as well suggest the blade runner gun. Yea a nice revolver with an oberz .223 barrel attached. Staphing powah
>>
File: Alaska Gun Law.png (26 KB, 1622x354) Image search: [Google]
Alaska Gun Law.png
26 KB, 1622x354
>>6247879
>Who could possibly think its practical to carry a s&w 500
One of my good friends, actually. He open carries it everywhere he goes. I'm in Alaska by the way, so it's a lot more acceptable to have a huge gun on your hip right out in the open. It's a valid gun considering we have grizzlies and all sorts of massive, dangerous critters.

Alaska is great. Doesn't even require a permit for open carry. Neither does concealed carry.

>cali
My condolences.
>>
>>6247864
>Use bear spray. It's like mace on steroids, and made to shoot 25 feet. Spray them in the face, and run.
You're funny. That sounds like the dumbest fucking idea ever.

Ever been face-to-face with a grizzly bear? I have. Even stole our deer carcass from us. Our deer carcass which we were in the process of carrying back to camp. Now that is an interesting story.

Only a fucking retard would use bear spray. You carry a big gun or you don't go into bear territory. Period.
>>
>>6248011
hes talking about using it on petty thugs not bears
>>
>>6248157
Still just as stupid of a thing to do.

Some people are resistant or immune to it. On top of this, sometimes it'll accidentally spray you instead.

Nobody is immune to lead.
>>
I survived school today i think I'm gonna go sleep tnx for the support everyone <3
>>
>>6248298

Because everyone lives in a country where they can carry guns with them.
>>
>>6249399
You only got one year of school left right?

This is some shit life man, I'm sorry for you, I'd advise doing what the others suggested. Struggle for now, use the anger as a drive, get yourself out of there.

Anywhere in Europe is better than this, I'm in the UK and personally have never had any real issues with being gay.

I'm sure you could qualify for asylum here based on fearing for your life or something.

Just get out of there.
>>
>>6248004
this explains a lot. Yea if i were going to have one open on my hip full size might be appealing, but open carry is totally illegal in cali unless your a police or got a guard card, conceal is hard enough to get a permit (impossible where I live unless you own a cash business because of the sheriff commisar gore
>>
>>6249399
Glad you made it!
>Consider taking a "Judo" course. Judo is good for small people it uses ur attackers body weight against them. Lotta throws.
>>
>>6249399
<3 stay strong lil' nigga.
>>
Shame they didn't actually kill you, faggot.
>>
>>6249834
i bet you'd love my hot steaming load on your chin
>>
>>6249901
I'm not your mom, so no.
>>
>>6249910
who you lying to? OP or yourself?
>what u doing in /lgbt/ if your straigt? oh thats right you love big cocks up your ass.
>>
>>6249484
No shit, Sherlock.

If you can carry guns though, it's pants-on-head retarded to use any sort of pepper spray. IMHO it's retarded to use it anyway. The best solution is often to be the faster runner. The only situations I've been in where I could have used my gun, I just ran. I didn't even pull it out. It was just there if I needed it.
>>
>>6247207
*hug* ;__;

portugal, spain, france, italy.

Portugal and spain are way cheaper than other western europe countries.
>>
>>6247297
bice bolje posle smrti:D
>>
>>6247207
Stay strong bro <3
>>
>>6250777
>Italy
LOL, no. Italy is the most homophobic of that bunch
>France
Don't want to be raciast, but muslims are fucking homophobic. Plus Marie Le Pen
>Portugal and Spain
Pretty good acceptance of gays, specially Barcelona and the canary islands.
But >no jobs.
>>
I sometimes think God punished me for being bad person and that's why he made me gay and placed me in poor and homophobic country. Maybe this is what we deserve, to hide like rats and constantly be afraid. Life will only get worse, but I guess I should wait for death, this is like purgatory, I must be punished for whatever sin I may had committed or will commit, so I can be ready for next phase.
>>
>>6247510
Sweden and Scotland have free university for EU citizens iirc.
Work hard and try that shit son
>>
This is why you need guns
>>
Dear OP,

My sympathies for what happend to you. I was jumped by three guys on Hollywood Blvd. who called me a faggot. Lol i was with my gf at the time, I just dress flamboyantly. People that do things like this are just stupid. I fought back as well as i could, but you dont win in a group fight.

Anyway ever since then I read up on self defense laws in my area. Carry Mace around because i found out you can mace someone almost over nothing. There is no way to win against groups, best just to run. But if your corned, fight like a god damn animal. Kick people in the balls, bite, gouge eyes, no restraints when your outnumberd.

Anyway dont let narrow minded peices of shit get to you.
>>
>>6253470
This makes me wonder how the media would react to a wave of LGBT people gunning down aggressive bigots.
>>
>>6253553
that will only provoke them.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.