[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tops out there look down on bottoms for being bottoms? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1381000300309.jpg (110 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1381000300309.jpg
110 KB, 724x844
Any tops out there look down on bottoms for being bottoms? There seems to be something inherently degrading and feminine about the act of getting on your back for another man.

What is wrong with me?
>>
Eh, you have to realize it's only degrading if you think of it that way/only sleep with complete jerks.

I'm a vers bottom simply by virtue that I don't have a super sensitive dick so topping gets boring, but I don't let that mean that I'm just some cum dump for a guy, I respect the fact that I'm enjoying sex for being sex, and it's only degrading the second I let a guy use me not for my own pleasure.
>>
>>6246254
Maybe I gave the wrong impression. I'm OP and a top, I just don't know how to not think this way
>>
>>6246505
Sounds like you are a bottom but think you would hate yourself if you bottomed.
>>
>>6246509
Mmm no, butt stuff doesn't do it for me.
>>
if you are a bottom you should just start taking hormones because you are already halfway to being a woman desu
>>
>>6246084
>There seems to be something inherently degrading and feminine about the act of getting on your back for another man.
That's the best fucking part dude. What are you even complaining about?
>>
I've noticed lot of vers guys loathe bottoms. Maybe because bottoms can't seem to be able to satisfy their needs with their dick anymore, they just have to get dick up to their ass. And since there's more bottoms than tops they can become desperate to get just anyone to pound their needy ass.
>>
>>6247016
>And since there's more bottoms than tops
Is that really the case? It seemed the other way to me. Seemed like there's more tops and vers than pure bottoms.
>>
>>6247041
In my area, there are more bottoms than tops. Just check the ads on craglist or similar places, usually there are 2 bottoms per every top.

Also, I'm bottom and feeling degraded is part of the kink, I just can't explain it. At one hand, it feel pleasurable because prostate and anus stimulating, but at the other hand, from a psychological aspect... I dunno.
>>
>>6246084
I'm a top and the only thing I find gross is excessive submissiviness. I still want to fuck a man you know.
>>
>>6246927
Back to your tranny freak threads, thanks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.