[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into men's room >3 guys pissing >go into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>walk into men's room
>3 guys pissing
>go into stall
>piss sitting down because habits
>open door to leave
>2 guys standing there, redneck vibes, don't feel safe.
>"shouldn't you be in the women's?"
>flabbergasted, never expected to be told to go into the women's by men.
>"well I just had to pee and the line for the women's is really long and-"
>"I don't care if you 'men' (air quotes) come in here but stand and piss like men do"
>'men'
>"my daughter is like you and it's dangerous for a woman to come in here, despite if she is on hormones or whatever. You are putting yourself in danger by being in here until you learn to use a urinal"
>absolute disbelief
>they think I am FTM
>tfw MTF
>"my daughter was raped last year because she used a men's restroom and someone in with her figured out her 'secret'. You won't be safe until you can blend in with men."
>I have no idea how to react
>clearly doesn't respect pronouns so maybe he doesn't need to know the truth
>"O-ok sir"
>>
>>6246038
Trip on hips
>>
>>6246038
>"my daughter was raped last year because she used a men's restroom and someone in with her figured out her 'secret'. You won't be safe until you can blend in with men."
>I have no idea how to react

He was hitting on you. The correct reaction was to get on your knees and suck his cock.
>>
>raped in a public bathroom
fake
>>
Hot desu
>>
>>6246038
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>6247411
/thread
>>
I stopped using the men's room for long line emergencies the day I was shouted out and told to go back in line in the other room by a trucker at a highway rest stop.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.