[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do gay man always want to suck dick. I've been a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: question-685060_960_720[1].jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
question-685060_960_720[1].jpg
27 KB, 720x720
Why do gay man always want to suck dick. I've been a while on a dating site and they always want to meet and suck a dick. Is it so good or what?

btw i'm a maybe bi-curious guy
>>
>>6245227
Dick is fun to suck. What of it?

It's not like anyone loses. You get your willy polished, and the gay guy gets the satisfaction of sucking on the ultimate pacifier.

It's a win win.
>>
>>6245237
idk it just don't seem intentionally to me wanting to suck dick, but not necessarily want to get it back
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 485x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 485x556
>>6245264
Contrary to popular belief it can be pleasurable to give someone else oral, whether you're sucking dick or eating pussy.

The very act of giving someone you deem worthy of the act that pleasure can be satisfying,

There is also tactile pleasure associated with the stimulation of mouth and lips, and yes, that includes taste.

I personally enjoy the salty taste of a fresh dick in my mouth but then again I'm maximum homo.
>>
>ITT 1950's opinions of sexual acts

Do you think people just feel obligated to give head for no reason or what OP, fuck off with your "I'm maybe curious lol", you're a faggot and you know it

God your kind frustrates me so much, you're the gay version of women who say they're bi for no reason, as you secretly crave cock
>>
>>6245227
kuz its fun to suck
>cum is delicious
and its way easier than anal which is intimidating for n00bs
>especially when your at all thick
>>
>>6245227
>btw i'm a maybe bi-curious guy
meet people on grindr or omegle. Its so much fun all the worrie melts away when you realize that it is not a big deal.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.