[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blaire White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: rROUm3iw.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rROUm3iw.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
so transwomen of lgbt, what do we think of her?
>>
>>6244531
forgot to add her yt channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmCBKaKOtOrEqgsL4-3C8Q/videos
>>
>>6244531
Not trans, but I like her sass.
>>
>>6244531
I like her
>>
She seems cool for btfoing nonbinay bullshit, but why exactly does she like milo yiannopoulos? he seems to have dedicated a decent portion of his lie to spreading misinformation about her and calling people like her insane.
>>
>>6244531
She has gone overboard.
>>
Uncle tom fighting strawman SJWs and other stupid shit when she could just be living an normal life.
>>
>>6244688
The only thing I think is uncle tommy about her is how she feels like there's nothing to fight for for trans rights. Kids are still being bullied into suicide, trans people still have trouble accessing treatment and changing their legal gender and name, and nonpassing trans women are still publicly ridiculed for no other reason than looking ugly like the fucking middle ages.

To say that we have nothing left to fight for is tremendously ignorant.
>>
>>6244531
Kind of dumb and just a person, pandering to angry men
>>
>>6244531
I don't agree entirely with everything she says. But nothing to the degree that I wouldn't like her. The trans community needs a counter to the tumblr people
>>
She's in live stream right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkVXKzc_1FQ
>>
>>6244761
She's talking to Milo who isn't acting like a sperg for once.
>>
>>6244840
Is she bringing up the retarded shit he has said
Or is it just w circle jerk of "we're both lgbt people who are against sjws"
>>
>>6244892
Not gay Milo, the transtrender Milo
>>
>>6244922
Oh interesting
I hope she puts it on her channel after
>>
>>6244892
The demiboy milo. There are other genderqueers and shit too now.
>>
>>6244624
I like Milo cause he calls shit out. I don't care that he makes fun of trannies. A lot of us deserve to be made fun of and questioned desu
>>
She brought up the chimpanzee studies, I'm so proud.
>>
>>6245010
What that
>>
>>6244761
God this "genderqueer" cunt pisses me off, you're a girl, end of the story.
Milo is obviously attention whore.
No comment on the goth.
Blaire is stumping them all.
>>
>>6244531
another passing over privileged piece of slime. I hate feminists and non binaries but using being rich for perfect ffs and srs makes her like any old rich man using money for power. If she didn't pass so fucking well I wouldn't say shit.
reeee passeers are evil reeee
>>
>>6244995
Oh I thought it was gay Milo. That other little girl Milo is a raging cunt. She just exudes femininity and female bitchiness passive aggresiveness and female privledge
>>
>>6245146
Ya the funny thing is she actually decided to transition Instead of raging against trannies like an autist for half a decade before finally transitioning like you did
>>
>>6245179
>she actually decided to transition
Mommy and daddy gave him tens of thousands of dollars to fuck off to another country and come back with every high end life changing trans surgery imaginable. HE didn't struggle or work for it, it was handed to him and now he thinks this makes him a real girl and above everyone else, and that is sick and wrong.
>>
>>6245196
You are honing so bad I thought I was reading a french meme *hon Hon hon*
>>
>>6245208
not a hon since I don't present fem since I can't afford the thousands it costs to pass
>>
>>6245221
>Implying Hons pass at all

chill girl, Basic Bitches with money will always seem better, it doesn't make them any less women.
>>
File: 1426773268401.jpg (370 KB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
1426773268401.jpg
370 KB, 1414x2000
>>6244531
She talks like she has peanut butter in her mouth, her upper lip looks like a wax, and right nostril looks like it has collapsed under copious amounts of powder drug usage.

She makes some snarky points I agree with, and I like that she offers a differing perspective, but she honestly sounds like she's talking out of her ass 100% of the time.

It's pretty clear she hasn't critically studied any of the things rants about (hasn't read books, compared formal theories, read scientific journals, engaged in academic discussion, etc.). She's just another ignorant talking head on YouTube blabbing her opinion about things she came across on social media and wikipedia.

>>6244688
This. She is a total uncle Tom. I bet she supports bathroom bills too.
>>
>>6244761
they all need a life
>>
File: Milo triggered.jpg (32 KB, 616x290) Image search: [Google]
Milo triggered.jpg
32 KB, 616x290
She gave up
>>
>>6245196
Do you have any proof what so ever of that claim
>>
>>6245355
Look how good she looks, no one that good earned it
>>
>>6245392
So that's a no
>>
>>6245323
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>6245196
Mommy and daddy are giving me 50k for ffs too. Lol sorry Kayla.
#lovingparentsprivledge
>>
>>6245392
She doesn't look like she even had surgery just had blessed soft Latino features and Sarah Salazar and a bunch of other lucky Latina bitches
>>
She was the biggest uncle tom on alex jones. it was severely embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9QOTxQgbhk
>>
>>6244705
>>6244705
>>6244715
>>6245146
>>6245196
>>6245266
>>6245392
>>6245749

>uncle tom
>privilege

I love that fact that she triggers so many bitter hons like you guys
>>
>>6245749
kys manfaced loser
>>
>>6248465
>if you don't agree with her you're a hon

Every time.
>>
>>6245135
Milo is the based one in this fight, triggering all these right wing autists.
>>
blaire white is a goddess among you manfaced bitches
>>
She is often funny and I like she is doing her own thing. She seems to be working through some internalized transphobia, but otherwise seems like a genuin and nice person
>>
>>6248568
>If you don't agree with me, you're an uncle tom

Every time.
Transgenderism is a mental illness. You have no right to be considered 'beautiful'. Nonpassing transpeople have no right to use whatever bathroom. That's something you choose when you decide to transition, even knowing you may never pass.
>>
>gets called uncle tom by random tranny on kageshi
>gets so butthurt she decides to come onto it to defend honor

wew lad
>>
>>6244531
She's cute I like her videos and mannerisms.
>>
she's the alt-right breed isn't she? the youtuber. yeah she's cool
>>
>>6248495
>>6254086
>>6248465

These aren't compelling arguments guys. Anon is right, many times whenever someone has criticism for her it's met with deflection/insults "oh you're just jealous/you're a hon".

I admit I'm a nonpasser tho but she's lucky af, according to her twitter she's 5'5 and male puberty clearly did very little to her. She hit the tranny jackpot.
>>
She is good fap material.
>>
>>6254186
According to her Alex Jones interview, she's a libertarian, other than that, I've not seen her talk about political stuff that wasn't related to gender.
>>
based and sexy
>>
>>6254215
she said she is not libertarian it was just used in the title for some reason
>>
>>6254211
>>6254219

If Blaire looked like Kayla but had the same exact opinions and videos, would she be as popular? According to these post, ppl like her cuz they wanna jerk off to her.
>>
>>6254251
Dude, I donĀ“t even watch her videos, I just fap to her instagram.
>>
>>6254251
the fact that she is hot is just a bonus
>>
>>6254251
literally who?
>>
>>6245196
yes, yes it does. thats what money is for. thats why everyone wants it and a few very rich people are interested in telling us we shouldn't worry about it, we should vote to give them more money.

money is power
>>
>>6245266
>uncle Tom
Uncle Tom is a term used by black people to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.
"De Shawn got a job? At Ameritech? He's a Tom"
not saying shes not crazy. am saying you're retarded
>>
>>6244531
I really like her, we need more people to recognize that wanting to make yourself look cute and pretty doesn't mean you're a woman and that you can't change biology and socialization.

Most of what I've seen of her is just defeating basic leftist notions of gender which is mostly just low hanging fruit, but it's refreshing to hear the varied perspective. It's funny to see hons triggered by her
>>
>>6254422
Actually it was used to describe black people whose idea of liberation was being a house nigger rather than fighting for an equal way.

But of course it's not like the suburban autists on 4chins would know anything more ancient than the release windows XP.
>>
File: uncletom.jpg (35 KB, 600x282) Image search: [Google]
uncletom.jpg
35 KB, 600x282
>>6244531
I think you used the wrong pic OP.
>>
>>6248465
I said she was dumb and pandering to angry men. Not triggered at all.
>>
>>6244531
I agree with most of the things she says, however the one thing I really disagree with is her not agreeing with the female trapped in a mans body scenario and thinking that trans people used to be male and having dysphoria is a mental illness. I believe if you are born with the diagnosis of transsexualism then you have a physical condition similar to a disorder of sexual develpment at birth that later arises to be an issue during puberty that needs to be addressed. She seems to think that you can be trans at any point and then transition to the other gender. For example I had developmental issues during my puberty but I was assigned male at birth but I was never raised with the expectations of being male I was always just neutral with how I grew until late puberty which triggered my dysphoria so I transitioned. I believe this was bound to happen the moment I was concieved as it is a medical neurological condition not a mental illness (which implies theres some form of psychosis) like blaire believes. But everything she says against SJW is well needed.
>>
>>6254422

>Uncle Tom is a term used by black people to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out

This literally isn't true, where the fuck do you guys get your info from?

>>6254853

>we need more people to recognize that wanting to make yourself look cute and pretty doesn't mean you're a woman and that you can't change biology and socialization.

This sounds like something a femboy would say desu. Is Blaire a extreme femboy?
>>
>>6244531
uh, she's cute i guess?

i suppose she has controversial opinions?

uh... nice bracelet?
>>
>>6260387
>this literally isn't true
It "LITERALLY" is true you dumb nigger.
>>
File: Zx6zwSp - Imgur.jpg (61 KB, 394x604) Image search: [Google]
Zx6zwSp - Imgur.jpg
61 KB, 394x604
ITT: triggered not passing men
>>
>>6260451
But it actually isn't you dumb fuck.

>>6254894
this person was right
>>
>>6260387
Blaire White isn't an extreme femboy, she's just a useful idiot who panders to guys who think she is.

She reminds me of another short-lived darling of the Alt-right.
>>
>>6262028
It is true, you nigger in denial
>>
>>6262051
>tfw all libcucks will burn when Trump is sworn in
>>
>>6245749
>She was the biggest uncle tom on alex jones. it was severely embarrassing
Actually she and Alex made some really good points about the whole sjw feminists/trans movement. It is seriously out of control and extremely hard not to offend these kind of people and if you try and go against that you are blacklisted and called a bigot for basically wanting to be normal.

At first I hated her because she's prettier then me but as I watched her video's I'm starting to agree with her more and more.
>>
What facial surgeries has she had?
>>
>>6244619
>>6244556
>>6244540
>her
>>
>>6260451

really rude dude.
>>
>>6264055

None, she just got lucky.
>>
>>6262323
Alex Jones is the last person who gets to whine about being offended. The man runs on "things that offend me are bad and evil"
>>
>>6264200
she looks like she got her chin rounded
that cant be natural
>>
nothing
>>
I love you Blair.
>>
File: 38876463.jpg (36 KB, 439x417) Image search: [Google]
38876463.jpg
36 KB, 439x417
>>6245266
>>6244688

Uncle tom is such a lazy saying used by narrow minded idiots who can't actually refute an argument. This person is obviously just pandering trying to gain success on youtube and you guys are actually bothering to hyper-analyze opinions.

I do find it funny though, there's essentially nothing to discuss until some major breakthroughs are made that can back the "trans" argument. It's all just lobbying nonsense. We don't have the means to properly change somebodys sex yet (if we ever do figure it out). Ideally, individuals should be able to choose their sex. The only legitimate reason the "trans" label/argument exists is to justify giving outdated medical support to "trans" people. If there were proper process to absolutely change somebody's sex there wouldn't be any opposition besides from blindly religious cucks. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>6264075
they already wrote her, there is no need to correct them you utter retard
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.