[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the only way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_Ha6lXZub.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
4L_Ha6lXZub.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
I've developed a crush on a classmate from 2 and a half years. He has those moments that make me think "I did that when I pretended to be straight, he's obviously gay" but sometimes (mainly when we're with other people) he talks about some girl he likes. When we're alone, we never talk about grills. The only way for me to stop crushing on him is to know 100% that he isn't gay. My plan is to say something like "hey, I know it sounds weird, but you seem like the perfect friend to smoke a joint and talk about everything and nothing at the same time. You down?" (It's true, he's smart, and that's the main reason I fell for him) and ask him while high, so maybe I get the truth out. You guys think it's a good idea?
Also, he doesn't know I'm gay but I don't care if he does
>>
no, it's a stupid idea.

actually, go for it dude. maybe then you'll figure out not to pathetically seek out straight dudes that don't want you
>>
>>6241695
I live in a small town, the amount of gays here is close to nothing.. I take every chance I get
>>
>>6241681
>"hey, I know it sounds weird, but you seem like the perfect friend to smoke a joint and talk about everything and nothing at the same time. You down?"
m8, I know you're gay but that's the gayest shit I've ever read

Just come out to him like a normal person.
>>
I'd love you to do it. your classmate (if he's not straight) he will appreciate it much :). (I'm in kinda like this situation but on the side of your friend, so i know what I'm talking about :P). DO IT! :D
>>
>>6241761
We talk about random philosophical shit (like "what is reality") when we're not high, so it seems like a natural transition. Also I want to know if he's gay, not just come out myself
>>
>>6241681
>what are Bisexuals
You faggots, I swear...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.