[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>straight but curious >get Grindr >8/10 cuteboy/early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: genova-running.gif (749 KB, 470x360) Image search: [Google]
genova-running.gif
749 KB, 470x360
>straight but curious
>get Grindr
>8/10 cuteboy/early mtf
>going to take her virginity tomorrow

>never fucked a butt
>never done anything with another penis
What do I do?
>>
Please help me I don't know how to be gay
>>
you know what makes a penis feel good. make sure she's okay with you touching it at all, by literally asking "what are you okay with down there?" if she's okay with it, do basically the same things you would like, but softer, i guess?
>>
>>6241734
also if she's a girl, how is it gay
>>
>>6241539
Treat her softly and gently w/o being cringey about it, generally we want to be made to feel small and cute

Ask well in advance in a mature manner what she is and isn't comfortable with about her body and definitely don't touch the dick at all unless she makes it clear she's into it herself

Just ask her if she's cleaned beforehand, go super slow at least to begin with and use a lot more anal libe than you think you'd need

Amd relax, don't overthink it, and my no. 1 piece of advice is not all sex has to end with an orgasm, especially if it's just experimentinge. It's only a letdown if you let it feel that way, get your aims and your expectations in check. If you can't cum inside her see if she'll let you jerk off into her mouth or something. We want to know we have a pretty face. If she's comfortable with it try rubbing the taint while she's playing with herself or you're making out, it can be a major erogenous zone for cuteboys and mtfs alike.

Oh and gently cuddle afterwards, a lot of us want to feel like more than a throwaway experimentation device but being sweet about it will get you a more positive experience.
>>
>>6241816
*anal lube
>>
>>6241816
Underrated post
>>
>>6241816
Th-Thanks, I'll see how it goes
>>
>>6241539
treat her like a slut.
talk dirty, rape her.
>>
>>6241539
don't over think it you retard
>>
>>6241539
Ask her if shes okay with using her penis first. Alot of mtf's freak the fuck out if you touch it.
>>
>>6241539
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""her""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Best of luck for both.

Be gentle, use protection, ask her for permission before doing anything, kick expectations out of the window, asses are great for fucking and everyone has one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.