[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be big (fat, tall) guy >Skinny nerd wants me to smack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1294995053194.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1294995053194.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>Be big (fat, tall) guy
>Skinny nerd wants me to smack him around a little
>Systematically programmed my entire life to believe that my size was a direct threat to the world and the people around me, that I should act small and fold in to take up as little space as possible, that I should move as if on tiptoe over eggshells and that one errant move could cause serious damage to a living being, while being jumped by the smaller guys way back when in school because they wanted to prove themselves and knew I wouldn't fight back out of fear.
>Either get to that point and hesitate, just stopping, or get so stressed that I go elsewhere and handle his pet dwarf hamster just to assure myself that I'm not dangerous - all the while worrying that I'll turn from John Coffey to Lennie.

I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1280251840303.jpg (33 KB, 662x358) Image search: [Google]
1280251840303.jpg
33 KB, 662x358
Help.
>>
>>6240436
Have you considered that perhaps you are just submissive by nature and need to accept that and just go with it?
>>
>>6240602
But what about Skinny? He loves me, loves my size; he wants me to pin him down, take control, and I feel as though I'm disappointing him.

I feel too big to be submissive.
>>
>>6240640
>I feel as though I'm too big to pass as/get away with being submissive.*

I'm way too anxious, too.
>>
>>6240640
Alcohol?
Get drunk with him perhaps.

Also where the fuck did you find a skinny nerdy bf?
Jealous desu
>>
File: 1302031356917.png (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1302031356917.png
71 KB, 400x400
>>6240680
>Alcohol
I guess I could try. But I drink so little - the thought that I might end up being a violent drug sets me on edge.

He's a twig-like, gangly thing with a big nose, but a great guy. Met him at an RPG session, no less, a few years ago. I think I got him hooked on D&D.
>>
>>6240720
>I guess I could try. But I drink so little - the thought that I might end up being a violent drug sets me on edge.
Don't get fully drunk then. Just drink enough to take the anxiety away.

>He's a twig-like, gangly thing with a big nose, but a great guy. Met him at an RPG session, no less, a few years ago. I think I got him hooked on D&D.
I'm still jealous, because I'm more or less the same body type as you and skinny nerds are my thing.
>>
>>6240720
Alcohol isn't going to magically make you evil violent.
>>
>>6241107
It did for some of my family.
>>
File: Character_mikey.jpg (46 KB, 400x612) Image search: [Google]
Character_mikey.jpg
46 KB, 400x612
>>6240436
>>6240584
Aawwwww I want to cuddle you, like I love sweet carebears :3

Speak with him about not wanting to be aggressive, it's okay Wiz
>>
I'm also fat and tall and you're a complete and utter bitch.
>>
>>6242570
Nothing is wrong with that, leave him alone if you've got nothing to contribute
>>
>>6240436
Why don't you lose weight and become muscular and tall.

That way you feel in control of your size and have a more positive big body image.

If you have a lot of belly fat. That's gonna cause aromatise estrogen. Making you feel submissive.

Once you get ripped. You'll feel a lot more comfortable being dominant
>>
>>6242608
Cuck.
>>
>>6242618
....dude what?
>>
>>6242626
You heard me.
>>
>>6242633
How am I a cuck?
>>
>>6242672
>nothing wrong with being a beta bitch
>>
>>6242689
Not everyone in this world will be assertive
>>
>>6242708
Some will be cucks.
>>
>>6240436
I have had similar thoughts about my size 6' and not slightly built. I was and am concerned about unintentional hurting people. Sex, in my mind, is about pleasuring the other person, and receiving pleasure in return. I have had partners in the past that wanted me to be 'rough' and I was uncomfortable in those situations, as I feared I would hurt them. Perhaps you can find some common ground with this guy. Figure out the things that you are willing to try that he is into. It will be a little uncomfortable at first. You could even establish a 'safe word' if you want to, or ask he to 'tap out' if he is not enjoying, or is uncomfortable with what is going on.
>>
File: 1463950270062.jpg (36 KB, 444x410) Image search: [Google]
1463950270062.jpg
36 KB, 444x410
>>6240436
post pics

>>6240640
tell him this

>>6240720
>big nose
oy vey, i guess that explains all of this, then
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.