[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I fuck my friend? We're both 'straight',
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: fatpants.jpg (56 KB, 480x264) Image search: [Google]
fatpants.jpg
56 KB, 480x264
How can I fuck my friend? We're both 'straight', but I think he might be down with the idea. My 'gaydar' has pinged a few times with some things he's said and some mannerisms.

I just don't know how to approach it or initiate it. What should I do? pee with the door to the bathroom open? undress to my boxers and let my dick fall out? ask him to teach me jiu jitsu (he always offers to teach me)? Any tips on starting gay sex with a non-gay?
>>
File: 14565334677865.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
14565334677865.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
>>5883415
just ask him

if he is down to fuck he will say yes if eventually

if not he will say no
>>
Sleepover his house and sleep in the same bed. Whenever I sleep over any of my friends house we always share a bed, it's not weird. If you think he might be gay or curious just ask to sleep on the side with the wall. Eventually at some point his ass will be facing you when he sleeps on his side. Just grab his ass at some point and fondle it. He will either tell you to stop, make a sound or react and just pretend to be asleep, which is good. Or turn around and start kissing you. I did this to 3 of my friends and 2 of them turned around and we started making out, and the other one just pretended to be asleep and I jerked him off and blew him. Like when I grabbed his ass his body moved and he was breathing heavier then he pretended to sleep on his back and pulled his covers down. So it's been sucessful each time. They always ask for me to sleepover their house very weekend lol. Just make sure you ask if you can sleep on the wall side o.p.
>>
Oh. I have my own bed at his house.. Also it would be 'gay' if I just asked. We'll see what happens then
>>
>>5885381
Just tell him yours isn't as comfortable
>>
>>5885381
It will be more gay when he's ravaging your intestines.

Just get over it and tell him you're curious about trying stuff with a guy and see how he reacts. If you get the slightes hint that he wants to experiment too then just ask him or make a move on him.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.