[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop being a clingy bitch and feeling bad when the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fuck_me.jpg (224 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
fuck_me.jpg
224 KB, 960x686
How do i stop being a clingy bitch and feeling bad when the only person i care about does his own thing?

So i am a usual gaming guy who spends a lot of time on his computer, outside life and future is pretty good and on schedule. Dont really have many friends even though i am quite nice and social and chat with others during work/class hours, not really their issue but i simply dont feel like i care about them or have a bond with them. Even if someone likes me if i dont like him or have any common interests with them then there is nothing, just someone to kill time during work/class hours. I ve even tried to get together with a guy once, he liked me and we had a few common interests but there was simply no emotion or bond between us to work, so clearly trying to find people to be friends with isnt gonna work, maybe i have huge ass standards i dont know.

But i ve been playing an online game with a really nice and helpful guy the past 2 months, he is really friendly, nice and helpful and he likes playing together with me and being friends. He is a really nice and friendly guy so he obviously has many people that like him as well and love to play with him too. So the issue is that i get clingy as fuck, he is the only person i really care about and probably because of that i always end up being clingy.
I obviously dont show it, but i feel really bad and sad at retarded things like sometimes not saying goodnight or forgetting to play with me and being busy with his own stuff which is obviously normal, he isnt my fucking mom to care for me 24/7 and obsess over what i think. But that doesnt stop me from feeling bad myself.
>>
>>5878704
Date a girl
>>
>>5879779
i am gay and i tried
> I ve even tried to get together with a guy once, he liked me and we had a few common interests but there was simply no emotion or bond between us to work, so clearly trying to find people to be friends with isnt gonna work
>>
>>5878704
You are me me except I don't have the real life on schedule

Do not hold it inside, make it clear you like him more than normal
For me the bad feelings developed into physical pain and dizziness; I even threw up a few times
It might have been just my own feelings of life inadequacy being mixed into the feeling of not being good enough for him to notice me
That might not be a problem for you
But I've told him about it, he's just as amazing as I thought when I was infatuated with him (as I think you might be now), and the important part:
I realized I can't handle 24/7 undivided attention and neither can you, probably
>>
I have a friend who I'm afraid is like this. He's a wonderful person who shares a lot of life experiences with me. If he told me that he loved me I'd thank him for his affection, but it isn't going to happen.
>>
>>5880035
If i tell him the guy is so nice he might actually start spending more time with me, not because he likes it or enjoys it but because he might feel guilty and then i would feel bad and avoid playing with him exactly because of this.

Honestly, it sounds like a loss loss situation

>>5881724
I dont even know what he looks like or much about his actual life, he seems pretty secretive about it to all his friends for some reason.
So no it isnt something sexual, it is just a good friend i care about and would like him to know but clearly my clinginess is my issues.

maybe the fact i dont have any other real friends while he has a fuckton and probably closer than me makes me feel bad, it is like caring alot about a guy and considering him your best friend while for him you are his 2nd,3rd rate friend
>>
>>5882762
i dunno, maybe it is some childhood issue or something. Cause i remember growing up with a friend next door which was my best friend, we spend a lot of time together and we did almost everything together, but as years go by he was going to another school and while i still considered him my best friend he start ditching me for his school friends and having to "go to my school friends" many times when we were together
>>
>>5882762
If you talk to him he might actually spend more time with you and then grow to like you too
People usually don't like others until they get to know each other, you already know this because you call yourself clingy
The other side of this is that it's a lot easier for people to like you when you actually interact with them
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.