[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 5 year hormones >tfw your brother turned out hot as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: nisekoi-embarassed-marika-3[1].jpg (53 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
nisekoi-embarassed-marika-3[1].jpg
53 KB, 1024x576
>tfw 5 year hormones
>tfw your brother turned out hot as fuck

ugh..
>>
i make yaoi dojinshis about this
>>
>>6238964
show :)

he's been looking at me more after i had some surgeries, and he's been working out a lot lately too so, jeez. he has a gf tho, not to mention the whole I'M HIS SISTER type thing x.x
>>
My brothers are hot. I was a hot guy. Its not a big deal. I love my brothers and make sure to tell them not to settle for a basic bitch ho cause they deserve better frankly. Girls should compete to have their babies and get a piece of their top tier facial genetics

The idea of being attracted to them is gross !
>>
>>6238948
I'm only 18 years old and haven't been on hormones for that long, but a few years back I started getting attracted to my brother and he found out and then he moved out and it was awkward for a while.
But then the first time I visited him, a few months after he moved out, it turned out it was still on both of our minds, and we tried to do sexual stuff, but we were fairly incompatible (I didn't like oral at the time while he didn't like anal, I didn't like him touching my dick and I sucked at handjobs back then) and we just had some philosophical discussions and played video games after that.
After that I kind of gave up on it for a year, until about 1.5 years ago he started working out and got ridiculously handsome and hot...
Last summer something snapped in me and I ended up confessing my love to my brother and got shot down; now that he isn't depressed anymore his morals are stronger.
After that things had been awkward until a few months ago but I've gotten over him and now we're buddies again.
Lately he's been obsessed with anti-feminism and MGTOW stuff though and for some reason I feel kind if glad that his chances of getting a girlfriend are fairly slim even though I know I don't have any chance anyway and that I shouldn't even want to have a chance.
>>
>>6238948
>tfw ugly
>>
>>6238990
literally the same
>>
>>6240573
:^)
>>
>>6240573
Yeah, I am.
That said, you're wrong to assume I didn't seek mental help and that I haven't tried being a guy.
In the end I think it's the people I'm close to and myself that have been the best mental help to me, and I couldn't stand what it meant to be a guy on the long term (I hated every single change that puberty had done to my body so far while I longed for the changes other girls seemed to experience), so, driven into a corner by life, I did choose to ask for doctors to chemically give me the type of puberty I ''did'' want.
Frankly I do not understand what point you are trying to make with your post, although I do not feel offended.
>>
>>6240705
>chemically give me the type of puberty I ''did'' want
It's not puberty. Puberty is the transition in living things from being incapable of breeding into being capable of breeding. What you did was the opposite of puberty. You castrated yourself and now you're never going to be able to have children as a man or as a woman.

All you're doing is playing an expensive game of dress up and destroying one of the major functions of your body and all that comes with it.

Life didn't drive you into a corner. You just rejected life by saying you don't want to contribute to it.
>>
>>6240804
I banked sperm when I was 17, though. Theoretically, I may still be able to reproduce.
I meant puberty to describe what it's commonly meant to describe: a large set sex-dependent changes that happen in a period of time starting in one's teenage years. That includes more than just the strict biological sense of puberty, as in becoming physiologically ready to reproduce, that you use.
Those changes made me unhappy so I changed the changes, is all.
As for it being expensive, well, insurance covers it so that's not my problem, and it makes the economy go round so what's the problem?
>>
>>6240804
tfw was never capable of breeding living as a failed beta male anyway
>>
File: 1453391402237.png (29 KB, 378x300) Image search: [Google]
1453391402237.png
29 KB, 378x300
>>6238948
Homo here. Post brother.
>>
>>6240804
If you're so terribly concerned about people becoming infertile why don't you go bother men who get vasectomies instead of trannies
>>
>>6240846
lol, anon you don't have to argue with people like that
>>
>>6240846
>I banked sperm when I was 17, though
Well at least you have that. That's the saddest part of old tranny stories.

>Those changes made me unhappy so I changed the changes, is all.
The fact that those changes made you unhappy is what should've been the focus. That's like saying, "I'm not happy breathing oxygen through the air and would rather breath it through water so I'll just manipulate my genes to grow some gills." It's called being mentally sick. There's nothing wrong with it, but treat the sickness not the symptoms.

>As for it being expensive, well, insurance covers it
>other people pay for it
When you get unnecessary, expensive operations or even just take insurance covered hormones, you're literally costing everyone else money. The people who only use their insurance for their health are forced to pay more because of people who use theirs for completely unnecessary BS. You have to admit that's incredibly selfish. Especially now that heath insurance is nationalized and we're all FORCED to pay for your treatment based off of nothing more than the fact that you just decided to become the opposite sex. There's so much wrong in that.

>>6240854
I don't trust an 18 year old telling me that. If you're 18 only the last 6 years or so of your life are relevant. Everything before that was bullshit most likely. An 18 year old has such little life experience that you're practically a whole new person every few years. Your views and opinions and experiences and outlooks change so drastically when you're young. And to just decide to mutilate yourself either chemically, physically or both at such a young age is irresponsible and really really sad.

>>6240884
I'm not concerned about anybody. I just have a hard time understanding why someone who has such a fixation on how their sexual organs SHOULD be and their sexual appearance overall would also want to reap the rewards of sex which is building a family and passing on wisdom and capital and love to your progeny.
>>
>>6240891
Oh, I know. I'm just doing it for my amusement anyway. It feels good somehow if I can make a person's attempt at making a point fall completely flat by flatly pointing out all the arguments supporting the point are incredibly weak. And that's simply easier to accomplish by arguing with retards :P
Anyway, I think I'll call it short anyway since it's past 5 AM and I'm super tired and about to fall asleep.
Good night 4chan o/
>>
>>6240891
Good thing you saved him from the evil people with their differing opinions. We must all shield ourselves from different ways of thinking.
>>
>>6240915
No, you are literally concern trolling. "Oh boohoo, those poor trannies won't SOMEBODY think of their fertility?!"

You talk shit about not listening to your views and yet you argument rests on casually dismissing that trans people suffer if they don't transition. If they did suffer, transitioning would make sense. But you don't want to even entertain that.
>>
>>6240953
>You talk shit about not listening to your views and yet you argument rests on casually dismissing that trans people suffer if they don't transition. If they did suffer, transitioning would make sense. But you don't want to even entertain that.

If suffering is subjective and we all get to decide what suffering is then yes I'm suffering too, except I don't put my problems on others and literally make them pay for it. We're all suffering. Some of us are poor. Some of us can't find work. Some of us got a limp from getting shot at a young age. Some of us get the shit kicked out of us by racists. Some of us are orphans.

The trans community somehow feels their "suffering" is the one that requires attention. It's the one that requires quite literally billions of other peoples' dollars. AND the kicker is that if anyone so much as questions it they're labeled (remember how much the LGBT community, the community with the most self-appointed labeles, hates when people label them?) as evil, hateful, awful, racist, misogynistic, fascist, nazi, bigots. I can't even go on an anonymous imageboard and have a discussion with people about the issue without at least 5/7ths of them just calling me this label or that because I simply don't agree with them. It's a gross way for a community of people to act.

By the way, please oh please tell me how it is that you are "suffering" unless you swallow magic pills and mutilate your genitalia. How does that fix your problems? From what I hear, it usually doesn't work and post op-ers usually report being more depressed and have suicide rates higher than pre-op. So I fail to see how you solve your problem by transitioning.
>>
>>6241004
>From what I hear, it usually doesn't work and post op-ers usually report being more depressed and have suicide rates higher than pre-op.

This totally doesn't sound true fyi senpai.
>>
>>6241004
What, yes you do make others pay for your problems. If you live in a modern country and get sick and get treatment bam.

All this shit applies to birth control and vasectomies. Go bother them you weirdo. Why are you fixated on trannies?
>>
>>6241027
>sound
>true
I'll be honest. I'm not surprised that you make up your mind on things based on feelings.

>>6241037
>get sick
Yes. When you NEED treatment. Not whenever you get a whim or get a little sad and decide plunging a knife into yourself is a quick fix.

Also socialized/nationalized national-socialized healthcare is bullshit. It's a racket and it should all be dismantled for all of our sakes. But then you wouldn't get your "free" drugs and surgeries.

>you weirdo
There you go with the labels again. Trying being a little more tolerant and progressive, dear. It's 2016.
>>
>>6241051
I don't care what you think about socialized medicine. Your average person uses it. Trannies are not unique in making people pay for our problems or in voluntary infertility. Go bother other people instead of a tiny minority you little dick troll.
>>
>>6241082
>in voluntary infertility
At what point were you forced to take hormones and mutilated against your will? I don't understand why trannies think they have to transition. You quite literally don't have to.

Also please keep calling me names. It really helps support your main point. Which at this point seems to be that you don't care much about reality and you'd rather live in a delusion and anyone who questions it is the enemy.
>>
>>6241154
That was a typo
Uh no you aren't an enemy, just a creepy autist with a fixation over trans people
>>
>>6241169
A five minute conversation is fixation? If that's how you look at thinks then I imagine it only took you thirty seconds to contemplate whether or not you should remove your genitals and play dress up for the rest of your life.

It seems like if you say anything other than "gooood foooor yoooou!" to a tranny like their leash holding liberal masters they think it's bullying.

No. It's just that people put trannies on such a pedestal now and refuse to even question the notion that you cannot handle a very tame conversation with someone who has a different view on transgender issues without declaring it bullying.

You're not a victim. You just expect to be treated better than everyone else. Do you even realize how tame this conversation is? I haven't called you a single rude name. I haven't told you I hate you or that I wish harm upon you. But you still instinctively play the role of victim. You're not a victim.
>>
>>6241232
Huh? No, its the walls of text you keep vomiting out when we've already established you are fixated on trans people and their fertility while you probably never bother men who get vasectomies or women who get tube ties

You are fixated and you came into a random thread to try to bait trans people and vomit out your shit at them. It's really gross desu senpai lol
>>
>>6241286
I came here for conversation. I figured why talk to non-trans people about trans issues. The fact that they are not trans biases their thoughts on the matter. Coming here though I've gotten nothing more than name calling and hatred from a community that prides itself on being "tolerant" and open and which lectures others on upholding these values. I'll be honest, it's disheartening to see that the trans community is just a xenophobic and caustic as the right wingers who want to put them in camps.

You're obviously only interested in hostility. So thanks for the conversation. At least I can say I tried.
>>
>>6241328
Lol okay there captain 'tismo, see you next bait thread :)
>>
>>6238948
whats his snapchat
>>
>>6241328
That was a good attempt, everything you said was logical and pertinent. I enjoyed reading you thoughts on the matter and frowned when you were proven correct by every illogical, hate filled repressive/oppressive reply.

when will transvestites learn to appreciate other people instead of thinking only about themselves.
>>
>>6241004
Lmfao good work for shoehorning your shitty opinions in a thread that has nothing to do with them and on a board that frankly couldnt care less

Transitioned early and proud. Yes, 18 year olds and younger should have a choice over how their bodies turn out.
>>
>>6239283
>!
Denial detected
>>
>>6241328
I'm the one in this thread that you initially addressed. Sorry for calling you a retard.
I think the reason it's hard for you to get a good kind of conversation about this subject is because you hold no respect for irrational (or to put it differently, instinctive) feelings.
I've suffered from depersonalisation for several years when I was 13-15 years old because I thought my feelings held no meaning whatsoever since they didn't make any sense (why would I feel sad about puberty and be jealous of girls even though I'm a guy? It didn't make sense so, I figured feelings weren't worth anything anyway).
It got to the point where if someone asked me how I was doing, I would have to think for about a minute, considering how I'm probably doing given the circumstances I'm in and the kind of person they and I thought I was. I was often asked why I didn't just say "good", and I said it's because I wanted to give a complete answer; but it's actually because I wasn't feeling good at all, but I didn't understand why I wouldn't be feeling good so I assumed I was mistaken and was actually fine.
Like you I had always wanted to understand all my choices on a rational level. But after thinking about it for thousands of hours over the course of several years, I gave up during Christmas when I was 17. I felt like no matter how much I tried to figure out a convenient reality where I could just be happy living as a biological guy, I wouldn't find it. I had been depressed for way too long and couldn't bear it any more and finally gave in.
In the end, what I've learned by thinking so much, is that feelings are best at telling you what's important to you, while thinking is for figuring out how you can go about it effectively without accidentally causing you unhappiness.
Perhaps this makes me like an animal, living on instincts that I don't completely understand on a logical level... But at least I no longer have to suffer from the same issue endlessly with no escape.
>>
>>6241004
Hey I'm a tranny and I pay taxes too.
>>
>>6240804
So youre saying infertile women never went through puberty? :^)
>>
>>6240915
you need to realize that if you are a tranny you may as well have been born infertile since its a condition very similar to intersex.
>>
>>6240915
>if you don't live like me you're mentally ill
Aw sweetheart, no.
>>
>>6240915
You complain about trans people that are fixated on how their sexual organs should be while also fixating on how their sexual organs should be. The irony eludes you. You're a hypocrite and the entirety of your critique is projection from your own personal perception of what you feel you should value as an individual.

I don't know what put a chip on your shoulder about trans people and their genitals/physical development specifically, when there are so many people who manipulate their identity, their bodies and their fertility in the world besides them, but it's not their fault you're hung up about them. They aren't required to justify their lives or prove the reality of their medical issues to you, some anonymous nobody on the internet that's all worked up about their existence.
>>
>>6242911
>Sigmund Jung
>Carl Jung
>Sigmund Freud

u wot

also
>underageb&
>>
>>6242911
>Im 17
MODS
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.