[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get guys interested in me (trans women)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1451360120123.gif (420 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1451360120123.gif
420 KB, 450x360
How can I get guys interested in me (trans women)
>>
Be really fucking cute, you have to be cuter than your cis girl equivalent to get guys that they usually would
>>
File: tumblr_inline_net8bu183P1qftg4h.png (139 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_net8bu183P1qftg4h.png
139 KB, 500x567
Put a bullet through your skull and hopefully you'll come out a girl.
>>
>>6237958
thats not a 100% chance tho
>>
basically this >>6237957

you just have to try extra hard to make sure you're always taking care of yourself, using the best skincare products possible for your complexion, being as good at makeup as an aesthetician, and dressing better than most cis girls. and then on top of all of that you're going to have to try harder to show that you're a good person, that you care about x partner, and it's basically a must to be graceful, fit, and to know how to milk your femininity for whatever extra attractiveness points it might give you.

unless you started hrt at like 14, in which case feel free to eat cheetos and get the dust on your pants, because honestly most guys are fine with a cute pair of boobs and a halfway decent personality
>>
1. exist
2. be nice
3. talk to me at least twice
4. have functioning vision and/or hearing
5. don't be a horrible person

b o n u s:
6. reject non-free software and s.a.s.s
>>
File: V6IFArH[1].png (78 KB, 244x152) Image search: [Google]
V6IFArH[1].png
78 KB, 244x152
>>6238590
>6. reject non-free software
Stallman?
>>
>>6238620
Not really.
I only hold most of his views.

I don't even eat from my toes, so I could never really be a Stallman clone.
>>
Why Allison from tbc is a trans icon? She was involved in my 'awakening' & several of my trans friends? Why this?
>>
>>6237911
Get a sex change for one
>>
>>6238804
This has worked for me.
>>
>>6237911
Unless you pass flawlessly and look absolutely amazing, here is how:
Don't pretend to be a girl. Your market value will suddenly skyrocket, and you'll have a much easier time getting dicked.
>>
>>6238799
I've never heard of her being a trans icon? shes not trans for one. secondly I just posted it cause shes cute and I needed a pic
>>
>>6238799
Cause she's a cute tomboy
>>
>>6238557
>implying most guys aren't skinnyfat betas
>>
>>6239291
And those skinnyfat betas still don't want a trans gf unless she does everything that post said. Deal with it.
>>
Cut off your dick
>>
>>6237911
Be attractive looking. That is literally it.
>>
>>6237911

1.have an feminine voice.... because sound like an young boy or an old men is horrible fore me

2.have an feminine or androgynous face.... an beard or an skull like an bodybuilder don't help

3.you don't need tits there are sweet girls that don't have them too

4.be yourself...... i mean your character.... don't self lie to you an magically find pink a great color,want to be a princess all the time or some shit.You like meat,football and ego shooter ? there are girls that like them too and some of them are realy hot.So be happy with your character.

when you can make 1-4 happen there are even straight men who would fuck and love you

or you must accept that some bi men or at least only gay men would fuck and love you
>>
>>6237911
Grow a womb

No self-respecting man wants to be with someone who can't give them genetic offspring.

And no, surrogacy is not a replacement. He wants to reproduce with his partner

Don't even bother talking about adoption (read: cuckoldry)
>>
>>6237911
You're uglier than real women. Smell worse than real women. Have literal mannerisms that women don't have. Can't reproduce. Have no self-lubricating fuck hole. 99.99% of the time you're a pathetic piece of submissive trash with no sense of self-respect. 100% of the time you're riddled with mental issues

Why the fuck would a straight guy have any interest in you?
>>
>>6242960
lmbo
>>
There's no simple answer to that question, BUT I've found that the right lipstick and lip liner literally change the look of your face. I have string facial features, but with my lips done CORRECTLY I look way more feminine. My mom recently taught me how to do my lips. I swear to God that it's led to more men waving to me as I drive, a bunch of double takes in the library, and men who go out of their way to make eye contact, open a door for me, etc. It's a literal game changer. Male attention can be empowering!
>>
>>6242960
none of those are true except the last two
>>
>>6237911

As an straight male: be feminine, do your best to get beautiful.

I cant see myself with men, but i do love femininity, and I might be okay with you having a penis between your leg, but not with you having a beard.
>>
>>6237911
Be pretty, innocently sexy, and innocently flirty.
Also be between ages 20 and 25.

Next question.
>>
>>6238590
What is s.a.s.s. and why should I reject it ?
>>
>>6237911
1 be passable
2 get a sex change
3 say your infertile
4 avoid early life topic
5 get away from people who knew the old you

There you go. If your convincing enough that poor bastard will never know the difference.

[spoiler]I am speaking from experience here.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6237911
have you tried making eye contact as you press your tongue into your cheek
>other good suggestions are be cute
>>
>>6237911
Look like Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club.

Or basically just bee cute and attractive.

Personality is a meme. Just be nice and don't be a bitch.
>>
>>6237911
dont cut off ur dick, for starters

You gotta realize that it's the only thing that you have over cis girls. Your dating pool will be seriously reduced if you get SRS. A lot of guys are seriously put off by the idea of a post op pussy.
>>
First, don't listen to the chaser who tell you to keep your dick even if you don't want it

Now just live your life, make friends, be outgoing, don't sit around at home all day and you'll find the right one who likes you as a Person and doesn't care too much about you being trans (SRS normally helps in this case though)

At least that's my experience, idk how it's for you
But if you're not a hon who started after 30 it should be ok
>>
>>6245513
Service as a Software Substitute.

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.en.html
>>
>>6237911
Honestly? Tone down the ego.

Not you, personally. But way too many (if not almost all) MtFs I have met have crazy-high self-esteem bordering on egomania. Confidence is nice, and self-esteem is healthy, but seriously just keep your ego in check. There's something about transwomen that makes them think they're Godlike and perfect, so just seriously stay level-headed.

BTW don't listen to anyone who is telling you to cut your dick off or keep it; choose what is right for you based on what *you* feel you need.
>>
>>6249557
do you like... hang out at those weird tranny sex clubs in california that chasers dream of? cause literally no where else do trannies have anything close to self esteem
>>
>>6237911
That's easy. Just tell them you'll suck a dick. Presto. You'll have all the dudes after you
>>
>>6249557
Tranny sex clubs? Do those even exist or did you make that up?
>>
>>6249629
No, I'm in Suffolk.
>>
I like transwomen and I'm what they consider masculine, its the same things that would attract me to any woman, take care of yourself,dontt be a slob, don't act fucking insane, be honest ... Don't be a bitch... Someone will love you for who you are
>>
>>6238089
First it's like 0.001% chance for reincarnation to exist and then it's 50% chance to come out as a girl.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.