[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: white-clawfoot-bathtub.jpg (31 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
white-clawfoot-bathtub.jpg
31 KB, 1000x670
LGBPTTQQIIAA+ It's getting fucking ridiculous, isn't it? I think we need a better acronym. Lesbian and gay mean the same thing anyway, and asexuality is left out... How about BATH? Bisexual, Asexual, Trans-whatever, Homosexual. It's short, all-inclusive , and I think it sounds funny. It's perfect.
>>
why not just call us all non-cistraight
>>
GSM (gender & sexual minorities) is both the shortest and most inclusive I've heard of.
Plus using the word minority should score us all a few more oppression points.
I don't get why it's not more popular.
>>
>>6236983
GSM is pedoshit
>>
>>6236973
Why not call them LGBT?
>>
>>6236981
This. This would get rid of so much conflict and has no cons. Other than that you can't call it legbutts.
>>
>>6236983
>>6236983
B-but BATH is fun to say.
Also, it works because we are all unclean degenerates that should be cleansed from this earth.

>>6236998
Because the L and G are identical in meaning. And also asexual isn't in there, and even when I first heard that I thought that was kinda weird...
>>
>>6236973
>How about BATH? Bisexual, Asexual, Trans-whatever, Homosexual.
Oh, I tell you why.
"Bisexuals are the first and gays are the last? Gays are AFTER trannies? And you even lump us together with lesbians?! [butthurt intensifies]"
As I recall, there were people who legit wanted GLBT instead of the current one because they care about a fucking order of letters.
>>
>>6237033
That's really stupid. I can't believe people actually think like that.
>>
I just use "queer" to encompass all aspects of gender/sexual/neuro diversity, it's a pretty comfy term imo, it covers all those letters you mentioned and more, as well as people who identify with multiple (ie, lesbian trans women or pansexual non-gender-conforming peeps)
>>
>>6237084
Queer is the worst word.
I hate it so much.
Queer just sounds so awful. It's like the word "moist".
It both looks and sounds terrible.
>>
>>6237061
There are people who still think the sun orbits the earth, what is so hard to believe?
>>
>>6237116
Good point.
>>
File: 1235.jpg (42 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1235.jpg
42 KB, 480x270
>>6237093
>She doesn't like the word "moist"
mfw
>>
>>6237093
eh, to each their own ... it's my preferred label, and I think the weird ring/feeling it has to it just coincides well with the fact that ~whatever you want to call it~ is about difference and celebrating the strange
>>
>>6236981
>>6237001
But I am cis
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.