[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I take loads of testosterone will I stop wanting to be female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 629.jpg (24 KB, 470x282) Image search: [Google]
629.jpg
24 KB, 470x282
If I take loads of testosterone will I stop wanting to be female?
>>
>>6235784
It's not going to do anything for you unless you actually have low T to begin with, and even then, it doesn't get rid of gender dysphoria. In fact, your body will start to convert excess testosterone to estrogen after a certain level.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg (22 KB, 219x314) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg
22 KB, 219x314
>tfw didn't get on testosterone before the degeneracy hit
>>
>>6235784
better way to deal with it is directly
>just go girlmode
>get clocked and shamed
>feel bad
realise being a guy is so much easier and better then being a hon
>>
>>6235784
Probably not. I had to go off HRT briefly before getting srs and the surge of testosterone just reminded me why I hated that stuff so much and why I was making the right choice.

By all means you can try if you think it will help but it'll probably just make you feel worse, and even worse if you end up transitioning and have a more masculine body from taking testosterone.
>>
why is the world so cruel
why couldn't i just have been a girl
>>
>>6236461
God makes us all the way we are for a reason. This is just your burden, as you explore it, it will help you grow as an individual.
>>
To you, what does being a female represent or mean?

For instance, for me. A female is someone caring and gentle. But also impulsive and prone to melancholia. So if I started thinking I was a female I would seek out the symbolical qualities I consider female and adapt them.

Maybe I was not being empathetical enough in my life and then I wanted to be female, but if I only looked at the surface level of that instead of adapting and changing my qualities around I would never end up happy.
>>
>>6236469
fuck the reason
fuck the burden
fuck the god
>>
>>6236461
some people are born with worse ailments than you
The world is not cruel, it just is
>>
>>6236512
yeah and some homeless people have boxes to sleep in
what's your point?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.