[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>old, disgusting hons who are caricatures of 1960's femininity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459813615449.jpg (62 KB, 564x696) Image search: [Google]
1459813615449.jpg
62 KB, 564x696
>old, disgusting hons who are caricatures of 1960's femininity who lack any kind of self-awareness for how disgusting and ridiculous they are
>autistic 20 somethings who still think they're 16 but have the mental maturity of a 9 year old, completely lack any kind of self-awareness for how they fit into society, get their view of femininity from anime and lack any ambition other than being a perpetual victim

90% of trannies are like this. Fucking why do you all have to be so fucking stupid and embarassing and ruin it for the rest of us
>>
what if you're the second one except you aspire to be a confident adult woman and don't get your view of femininity from anime? but the aspirations are crushed by depression, laziness, fear, and far stronger ambitions of being a victim?
>>
>>6232300
>get their view of femininity from anime

What does this even mean? I keep seeing this, but I don't get it. How does a trans girl who gets her idea of femininity from anime even act? What does she aspire to do?
>>
>>6232300
I do have to agree the trans of mtfg are really cringy

also I'm a hon.
>>
>>6232360
Being a cute girl doing cute things, baka sempai!
>>
>>6232300
>watching anime
literally who outside of this shithole does this ?
>>
>>6232540
none but instead you'll find
>old, disgusting hons who are caricatures of 1960's femininity who lack any kind of self-awareness for how disgusting and ridiculous they are
>>
>>6232544
idk none of the trans women I met irl was like either one of those groups hon or not
>>
>>6232540
i live in seattle and a lot of people around here watch anime

not as intensely as people here but its pretty normie to watch some anime and you're the odd one out if you haven't seen miyazaki's big titles
>>
>>6232734
godamn i hate all the fucking weebs in seattle they're the worst
>>
>>6232300
Because we have reduced "Man" and "Women" down to contrived meanings and definitions, instead of biological realities.
>>
omg if you're obsessed with anime you're probably ugly as fuck...... i like old transexuals though they're usually nice
>>
>>6232300
hi 20 something american appearl hipster neo libreal gentrifying peice of shit transgirl
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.