[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delusional trans people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: tfw when u think u pass as cis.png (606 KB, 704x563) Image search: [Google]
tfw when u think u pass as cis.png
606 KB, 704x563
how can have such a distorted view of themselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYTiTWw-st4
>>
>>6231515

Looks like they could have been Chad by their face.
>>
Why does he have those evil eyebrows
>>
Also he doesn't seem to realise that people can be incredibly polite and the world isn't out to get trans people and that's why he hasn't been clocked at his job
>>
>>6231851
because he is a mad scientist who plots to go after straight men's cocks
>>
>>6231859
This. Even people who aren't accepting or don't like trans people generally wouldn't say anything because they don't want a public confrontation with their waitress. For the most part if its obvious what gender you are trying to present as people aren't going to say otherwise unless they are very very adamant about their opinion or rude and dont care about having an argument in public.

Also when i was a waitress the first part of our 'script' was introducing yourself with "Hi, I'm ____ and ill be your waitress/waiter today". Which makes it pretty obvious which pronouns you are going by

>inb4 tumblr tries to make a gender neutral version of waitress/waiter
>>
File: muhpresident.jpg (17 KB, 340x200) Image search: [Google]
muhpresident.jpg
17 KB, 340x200
>>6231515

They look familiar...
>>
>>6231947
It's called "Hi I'm x, and I'll be your server today" and tumblr had nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 4GFElxf.jpg (139 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
4GFElxf.jpg
139 KB, 960x1280
Looking good today!
>>
>>6232074
Hun,

ur so stunning my bell nearly went off! If you get what I mean tee hee x xoxoxo x

Xo xo xo
Stephanie
>>
>>6231515
Places like /mtfg/ fill their head with nonsense.
>>
She looks pretty alright desu but her voice fucking kills it.

For me when it comes to "passing" I'm nore interested in not looking like a hon than looking cis. It's not like I'm gonna try and trick guys/girls into thinking I'm cis or anything.
>>
File: 1463490563023.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1463490563023.gif
722 KB, 245x245
>mfw these are the same kind of trutrans girls who call transbians agp weirdos
>>
>>6231515
And the hon calling himself the truest of the true as a way to validate himself stereotype is proven true.

Funny how the hons always bullying femboys and chiller mtfs for being fake are really just delusional manly men who act like bad stereotypes and think that makes them pass.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1672x1672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1672x1672
An out trans girl at my school requested to wear the dress rather than the tux for senior pictures.

She's a furry and blogs about how transgirls don't need to look like cis girls to be considered girls.
>>
>>6232589
pretty fucking hilarious isn't it?
>>
>>6231515
@hitler
>>
idk anon, I think it's kind of mean to make fun of them though. I don't rly understand why you care to be so catty
>>
>>6231515

She's not wrong though. The people on this board are tough judges on each other. Way more than the average person will care enough to look passed their own universe. I have no doubt that if you didn't frequently look at fags and trannies you wouldn't be able to clock half the people that post here. Most people don't give a shit until it becomes offensively obvious.
>>
>>6233268
>on
True, and more often than not pass threads turn into rate me threads
>>
>>6231515
Absolute delusional hon. Even I know I am a hon

>>6232871
a hon aswell
>>
>>6232127
>Stephanie

hun/hun
>>
>>6231515
>passes
>but sounds like Jack Black

Recipe for hon, also I don't know how anyone can sit through three minutes of this.
>>
>>6232871
Tim Curry/10
>>
>>6232871
I'm on the same boat as this. I enjoy estrogen like an anti depressant and how it makes my body look and feel. I don't have to prove I'm a woman as long as those around me love me how I need. It's rough when people call me out but mostly they just assume I'm gay or a woman so fuck it. No one needs to stick to your rules to make you more valid.
>>
It is ok to be a hon.
>>
>>6234990
if by "ok" you mean not wrong, sure. it's not really ok though
>>
>>6231515
people don't ask her because it's a really uncomfortable question to ask your waitress
>>
>>6231515
Bill Hader needs to work harder on some of his characters
>>
>>6232074
Jeez. Totally hopeless. Why do these men try to be woman
>>
>>6232871
There is something really creepy and gross about her face
>>
>>6239426
This is the fate of all trans people.
You can hide your sex now, but you will age like the sex you were born with.
>>
>>6239536
Why do people believe this?
>>
>>6239551
aging is determined by your chromosomes anon, not by hormones!!!!
>>
>>6239536
Scientifically this makes 0 sense.
>>
Can someone tell me what hon means please
>>
>>6239713
Natalie Mars
>>
>>6234744
https://youtu.be/cbUa1mFM-LM?t=1m6s
>>
>>6234744
Skip to 1:06 on >>6239815. Actually, just watch the whole thing. It's literally the funniest thing I have ever watched.
>>
>>6231515
>Delusional trans
oxymoron
>>
>>6239801
I'm a different person than >>6239713
Can you tell me what a hon is and not expect me to know who some random tranny is?
>>
>>6236137

Why is it not ok though? I so think I am a hon and people are just nice to me. Why should I stop or kill myself?
>>
>>6240823
>>6240823
>oxymoron
not sure how that's an oxymoron... maybe you meant "redundancy" ?
>>
yall just google what a hon is!!!
it comes from susans place the forum. people would say "do i pass" and even when they obviouslt didnt people would say You Look Great, Hon! so it became a meme
>>
>>6231515
>how can have such a distorted view of themselves?
b/c they've got a mental disorder that causes them to have all sorts of distorted views of themselves. This schism of their view vs. the IRL view is why they have all their other problems (substance abuse, suicide, depression, anxiety, etc.).
>>
She makes me so sad, because you can tell she's trying. I feel like that type of delusion helps someone stay optimistic and relatively stable self esteem wise but it must be such a weight on everyone around her, not being able to tell her. One of my biggest fears as a transgirl is specifically that. I rarely ask anybody if I pass exactly because of that.
>>
How many of you genuinely feel like you have a realistic perspective of how you look like ?
>>
>>6240866
Yes. I had the correct concept but was at the polar opposite end of it.

It's always the best when someone's insult falls flat. Except when it's yours.
>>
>>6240927
me
>>
>>6240951
How do you feel you look like ?
>>
>>6240956
some kind of odd, nerdy loser-type dude. about 22-3 y/o (though i'm 25). 4/10 at best. mainly from a neanderthal head shape, but lacking strong facial hair and having long head hair
>>
>>6239434
The overly wide mouth is a jew feature, same with the dead beady eyes. The hint of unibrow is either neanderthal or inbred kike as well.
>>
>>6240927
>How many of you genuinely feel like you have a realistic perspective of how you look like ?
Dude, I'm a (mostly) cis straight male and I don't even feel like I've got a realistic perspective on what I look like. I learned to stop trying to gain a "realistic perspective" and just try to fake as much confidence as I possibly can.
>>
>>6241009
Oh sorry, I was certain that you were a transgirl before I asked. I was mainly curious because I am one as well.

Do you think your entourage would say that you're too hard on yourself ?
>>
>>6241033
but that massive Jay Leno chin screams scottish heritage.
>>
>>6241034
I see. Well thanks for your input. It's something I try to achieve because I don't want to seem as delusional as her. I don't feel like you get treated genuinely when you're delusional (and when you're trans on top of that you have even less odds haha) so I was curious if some people genuinely felt about themselves. Thanks for your answer.
>>
>>6241068
*genuinely felt like they had a realistic perspective of themselves.
>>
>>6241044
well i'm probably actually a tranny as much as i try to deny it. hormones 6mos

>entourage
>implying i have friends
>>
>>6241092
Oh ! Are you out? Are you full time ?
>>
>>6241119
lol
>>
I was at a party last night and there was a trans woman there who in no way looked like a woman other than having long hair. I absolutely never would have known she was a woman until one of her friends told me to stop calling her "dude" or "man."
>>
>>6241195
she had a gender-neutral name also which didn't help. if you're gonna do that shit, at least go with something that's easy to distinguish.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.