[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/agpg/ - AGP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 1463124954385.jpg (35 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
1463124954385.jpg
35 KB, 500x664
qt froggie edition

>AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings / emotions
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love")
Broadly, sexual or nonsexual arousal to the thought of oneself as a woman

>AGP is discredited and doesn't real!
No, you might be thinking of Blanchard's typology, which includes the idea of AGP. Regardless of whether or not you agree with Blanchard's ideas, AGP is very real to the people who experience it.

Discord
https://discord.gg/0vTR1GzEzuVj6Sb3

Last thread
>>6163245
>>
Is it possible to get help for AGP? It sounds like most therapists would say it is bunk like everyone on /lgbt/
I'm worried of being too obsessed with AGP instead of getting a partner, and possibly doing something to my body that could be harmful in the long term.
>>
>>6228802
the last therapist i've had was open to listening to me, although I never mentioned "AGP", just that it was a fetish. she kind of told me i had a lot of stuff that sounded common for trans peopel..
>>
>>6228831
>she kind of told me i had a lot of stuff that sounded common for trans peopel..
That sounds dismissive, instead of trying to help you, it sounds like she is trying to box you and label you something you're not because she might then know what to do with such people.

I wish there were help to be honest.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>6228831
>>6228853
>>
>>6228853
well i've had to go through over 5 therapists to at least get that so....

>>6228899
....what? i'm too high to correctly interpret your post
>>
>>6228926
nevermind
>>
What is the difference between AGP and being trans?
>>
>>6229092
AGP is long debunked bullshit and trans is a real thing
>>
>>6229092
why do you think they're the same?
>>
>>6229092
AGP is a fetish in wish a male get off imagining themselves as being female.
Being trans means that you have gender dysphoria and supposedly you have a brain of a different sex.
>>
File: 1425962736085.jpg (124 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1425962736085.jpg
124 KB, 803x688
>>6229105
>>
>>6229105
>>6228782
> Regardless of whether or not you agree with Blanchard's ideas, AGP is very real to the people who experience it.

AGP is a fetish that is very real.
>>
>>6229107
>>6229141
>>6229105
They seem incredibly similar.
Is the difference that one actually transitions and the other doesn't?
>>
>>6229167
trans people in denial use it to stay in denial

trans people not in denial use it to disparage people as not being truly trans

it's based on studies published by a discredited pseudoscientist

reach your own conclusions
>>
>>6229187
Gotcha. Yeah they're just really in denial.
>>
>>6229187
AGP is a separate concept from blanchard's theories, even if you agree that he's "a discredited pseudoscientist", which i don't
>>
Anyone here crossdress?
>>
Does /agpg/ take steps to be more feminine at least when they fap?
>>
>>6230710

I would hope so, otherwise it's just fapping and not AGP.
>>
>>6230710
i crossdress, wear make up and perfume

im a faggot i know
>>
Daily reminder that Blanchard is a literal kike and paychology is not science. Also trans shit is juat mental illness and lunacy.
>>
>>6230924
now thats insightful
>>
>>6230934
Yes it is. Psychology is literally on par with astrology and alchemy, it's not voodoo horse shit.
>>
>>6230901
>>6230914
If so anyone here have long hair for a "boy"?
>>
>>6228926
what did the other therapists even say then?
>>
>>6230998
yea im growing it out. i've got pretty shitty curly hair so it doesn't look very good though.
>>
>>6228782
The diagnostics measures used to identify agp also show a huge incidence of it in cis women when they are given the test.
So either the diagnostic measures are broken and pathologize normal sexuality or "apg" itself is actually lot more common and possibly just a normal facet of human sexuality.
>>
>>6231056
Do people keep telling you to cut it?
Pic if you feel comfortable? you can use this
unsee.cc
>>
>>6231078
It's still not even shoulder length yet so people haven't really given me shit about it. Every once in a while my mother tells me to but i just ignore her.

No pic because hair sucks and it's not that long yet.
>>
>>6231078
I used to have a long hair like pic, used to style it slicked back.
Close people always told me to cut it, strangers just called me faggot and tried to assault me.
It was a tedious job styling it too, since the hair in the back always curled sidewayse making me look like an anime villain.
Eventually I had to cut it, because the place I work in made it clear that my long hair is not acceptable, and it was causing me troubles more than I can handle.
Shame really I loved the feeling of it when it hits my face while I ride a dildo in front of a mirror dressed in my sister's "borrowed" clothes.
>>
>>6229399

It's happened to me since forever in a non-sexual way since I was very little.
It only became a sexual thing when a girlfriend thought about it independently and encouraged it.

IDGAF about Blanchard, wikipedia'd it long ago but seriously don't care at all.

I find Jung's counter-sexual image much more relevant.

>>6230710

I take some steps to be more feminine in general. A lot of my sexy time behaviour is very feminine, I mirrored it from my 2nd g/f (spontaneously, not on purpose, took a couple years to realize)

>>6230998

I do. I have shoulder-length wavy-to-curly black hair. I style it all to a side, or a high ponytail. Some years ago I used to have it in a braid. Currently I also have some really tiny braids thrown in for good measure. Sometimes I feel extra freaky and leave the right side styled to the side and everything else in a ponytail. I look weird, but I feel great.

Good thing of long hair is that it goes well both with your beard when it's in and with your face when you're shaved, you just have to style it differently.
>>
>>6231623
>I take some steps to be more feminine in general
Care to share in details?
>>
>>6229187
I don't know what to tell you mate. I have no dysphoria but I sometimes want to be a woman. At the same time more often than not the very thought of a man becoming a woman turns me on, including the thought of myself becoming a woman. On the OTHER other side I literally can't masturbate without imagining myself as a woman. I tried.
>>
>>6231718

It's all subtle stuff.

There's no way I'd pass as a girl, nor is that my intention.

I have girl-ish hairdos a lot of the time, I wear anklets, I'm shamelessly affectionate with friends of both genders, I squeal and squirm like a little girl in bed when I'm being passive...

Basically I let myself pick up any ""girly"" mannerisms that make me happier. Most people can't point a finger to it, but they do get the vibe subconsciously. A very select few can see right through me and understand it very easily, and so far it's only been people that appreciate it or even find it attractive. I can't ever remember being mistaken for gay, even though I've crushed on a couple of guys and hit on another couple of them (no success but no drama either)

Most of it is in my demeanor: the way I address people, the way I talk, the way I touch people. It's not constant or coherent but it doesn't have to be.

The sexy-time behaviour is difficult to explain in detail. At some point of my life I just found myself with a "behaviour program" I had copied subconsciously from a girlfriend.

I'm contemplating taking some deeper but still soft and subtle feminization measures, like trying to shape my body into an ever-so-slightly more feminine figure via selective exercise; or seeing if I can learn to fake a voice that "reads" like a girl's (or woman's) but I'm not confident at all on that second item; nor am I really sure whether I want to do it or not.

On the other hand, I have no problem with my patch of *black* chest hair, my leg hairs, or my dick.

I don't like my facial hair too much, but only because it's a bit patchy and gets REALLY rough and spiny. Still it doesn't really disturb me and I'd actually like it if it was softer. I usually shave a couple times a week, which usually makes me be at my girliest until stubble really gets in the way. Other times I spend months without shaving because I just don't feel like it.
>>
>>6229187

I'm starting to think this psychological phenomenon is woefully underregarded and misunderstood.

We're mistaking an effect or symptom for the thing itself.

I think I get the reasons why it gets so much flak, especially from trans people, and I find them understandable.

The part about it being an invention by Blanchard is bona fide bullshit though, the first memories I have regarding all my psychological functioning that eventually led to AGP are from when I was like 7.
>>
File: 2016-02-24_21-55-44.jpg (325 KB, 1438x962) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-24_21-55-44.jpg
325 KB, 1438x962
>new thread
>same stale meems
>>
>>6231124
I had shoulder-length and just put them in ponytail for work, had no issues.

Are all guys with long hair agp?
>>
File: 1434201790184.png (139 KB, 335x339) Image search: [Google]
1434201790184.png
139 KB, 335x339
There's something seriously wrong with you people.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>6232321
'tis the nature of the general, my good sir!
>>
>>6232391
cute
>>
>>6230998
I used to but I got made fun of by family so I cut it off ;_;
>>
>>6232266
so you're basically a femboy that gets off to being a femboy?
>>
>>6230998
yeah, mines past my shoulders at this point
>>
>>6231034
essentially nothing. They wouldn't talk about my problems, they'd only tell me to go to a support group, or "get support" from my family and >friends

>>6232311
>We're mistaking an effect or symptom for the thing itself.
What did he mean by this?

>>6232404
yep! There's something seriously wrong with 99% of the people on this board
>>
>>6232266
What utopia do you live in?
>>
>>6232643

What?

No, I've had sexual fantasies about what would I be like if I was a woman, ESPECIALLY because my girlfriend indulged me into it. I had similar fantasies occasionally before that, but all of them were triggered by dreams. I've also had sexual fantasies about my girlfriend being a guy and all possible combinations.

The thing is all of it responds to an undercurrent of femininity present in myself right from the start or at least very early in my life.

Doing all those things freely and being conscious of it is what puts the AGP at rest and makes it non-intrusive, i.e. I might occasionally have AGP fantasies but they're not overpowering or obsessing.

So... does that mean I qualify as a femboy? O////o uh... Thanks?

>>6232917

My central thesis would be that AGP - or rather, *suffering* it intrusively/obsessively rather than *enjoying* it occassionally/naturally - is a symptom of a guy not being feminine enough, for whatever reasons - oppression, repression, shame, lack of awareness, whatever.

It's not a mere fetish, it's a mental upshot of not being able to be how you want to be. That doesn't mean you're trans in denial, it also doesn't mean that it CAN'T be a fetish.

>>6232927

In Andalusia :3 Speaking of which, spanish has a lot more gendered words than english and I don't even bother correcting myself anymore when I use the "wrong" one.
>>
>>6233685
>Andalusia
>dat Mediterranean body
>>
I have questions of my own:

-Do you speak with a feminine voice in your head in addition to your guy voice?
--If you do so, do you identify with both - i.e. are both "you" ?
--Does it bother you?
--How do they relate to each other?

-Has anybody guessed that AGP happens to you?

-When did AGP started happening?

-Does AGP influence your life beyond sexual fantasies?
--If so, how? And does it bother you?
--If not, why? And does it bother you?

-Do your masculine traits cause you to feel rejection or anxiety about yourself?
-What about others' masculine traits?
>>
>>6233740
i'm a sucker for questions

>-Do you speak with a feminine voice in your head in addition to your guy voice?
no, I don't hear a voice in my head, I just... understand the words, not really hearing them though

>-Has anybody guessed that AGP happens to you?
nobody has told me if they did. i doubt most people even would think it's a thing

>-When did AGP started happening?
I'd sometimes have dreams of someone coming to my room while I was sleeping and making me a girl when I was probably single-digit age.

sexual - Not long after I started jerking off at like 16 I started having some AGP fantasies but they were pretty tame. stayed that way until I was 23 and the fantasies started getting more intense and troubling

>-Does AGP influence your life beyond sexual fantasies?
yes, hormones ;^)
plus I can't stop thinking about how it's ruining my life. I hate myself so much for it

>-Do your masculine traits cause you to feel rejection or anxiety about yourself?
yeah kind of
>-What about others' masculine traits?
definitely. I have really strong adverse reactions to balding men with ruddy leathery skin
>>
ur all good girls, u just need to transition
>>
>>6234122
I-I'm not a girl. I'm a boy!
>>
>>6233810

Hey, thanks for answering :3

>>-When did AGP started happening?
>I'd sometimes have dreams of someone coming to my room while I was sleeping and making me a girl when I was probably single-digit age.

>sexual - Not long after I started jerking off at like 16 I started having some AGP fantasies but they were pretty tame. stayed that way until I was 23 and the fantasies started getting more intense and troubling

Do you identify any particular event(s) in your life as the cause of AGP intensifying and becoming painful?

>>-Does AGP influence your life beyond sexual fantasies?
>yes, hormones ;^)
>plus I can't stop thinking about how it's ruining my life. I hate myself so much for it

Since it sounds like it would apply to you, what do you think is the connection between AGP and transexuality? On a theoretical level.

In your particular case, is your decision to take hormones directly driven by the sexual arousal of AGP fantasies, or are both (hormones and AGP) a result of discomfort (of whatever intensity) with your male body?

>What is ruining your life? AGP, hormones, or both? In which way? Why do you hate yourself because of it? ;____; *hug*

>>-Do your masculine traits cause you to feel rejection or anxiety about yourself?
>yeah kind of

All or some of them? Would you like to elaborate on which do and which don't ?

>>-What about others' masculine traits?
>definitely. I have really strong adverse reactions to balding men with ruddy leathery skin

Kek.

Just in case you're wondering, I'm not any sort of shrink. I'm a philosopher :>

>>6234122

Uh, no? I mean, maybe some need to, but most certainly not EVERY SINGLE ONE needs to.

I'm aware that claiming not to be "trans in denial" is an exercise in futility, but pigeonholing anybody's sexuality and identity based on reports of sexual fantasies alone is somewhat patronizing, recommending extensive and irreversible medical procedures on that same basis is outright reckless.
>>
>>6234363

<3

that managed to be so cute with so little
>>
>>6233697

Well...

-Plump
-Short
-Almost Homer Simpson level stubble (comes with black hair)
-Chest and tummy hair
-Big brown eyes with better natural eyelashes than any girl I've been with or probably seen in my life ;//>
-Round features overall
-Perfect delicate hands
-No apparent adam's apple
>>
Ok so what would I classify as? I am...

Male (bi, if it means anything)

-I have always been more feminine acting/looking/feeling.
-Recently started crossdressing and am loving it so far, I feel more normal now than I ever have.
-Am learning makeup techniques and whatnot to try and look as much like a girl as possible.
-I would like to be in girlmode all the time, except I can't because of where I live. There are too many bible thumpers and rednecks for me to feel safe walking around in a dress.

Pretty much, I'm only "male" in body. 95% of everything about me is female oriented otherwise. I try to be as hairless as I can be, I wear girls clothing, I relate more emotionally to women than I do men, again most aspects of my being are girly. My voice and my dick would be the only nonpassing factors I think.

However...

-I'm not necessarily unhappy being a male, I just don't think it was meant for me.
-I'm not sure I'd identify as trans, being that I don't know if I would ever really want surgery/hormones and the like, but then what am I?

And before you say labels don't matter, I know they don't but they provide a contextual reference point and I would like to be able to express this dilemma in fewer words.
>>
so ever since I was 5 i wanted to be a girl but I also masturbate sometimes is this agp
>>
>>6234470

>Ok so what would I classify as? I am...

...cute af in all likelihood D\\:

I can totally relate to most of what you say, except:

-I'm not into makeup (I'm not even into makeup on the girls I like, I usually prefer the natural looks)
-I don't care much for body hair (The girls I've been with have been MUCH more worried about their own body hair than I was)
-I have never crossdressed, I would try it under the right conditions though.
-I wouldn't want to be locked into one mode, much less a "stereotypical" (no offense meant) mode. That's exactly one of the things I DON'T want.

I agree particularly strongly on this:

>-I'm not necessarily unhappy being a male, I just don't think it was meant for me.

I've thought that tons of times. Most typical GUYS stuff just slicked off me.

Another thing I seriously DON'T want is medicalizing or pathologizing my own sexuality and identity.

>And before you say labels don't matter, I know they don't but they provide a contextual reference point and I would like to be able to express this dilemma in fewer words.

Ummm... wouldn't crossdresser pretty much cover it? Wait, no, it leaves out a ton of stuff.

You're the polar opposite and counterpart of an extreme tomboy or butch woman. I'm not sure what would be a proper, agreeable term for that though.

I'm so glad people like you exist, if the world was all cavemen warlords with dicks and renaissance princesses with cunts it'd be boring enough to throw myself off a cliff (well, not really, but nearly so)
>>
>>6234523
>trannies are this dumb
>>
>>6234620
First of all, let me say you just made my day with that!(:

Also, as a guy, I've done pretty well for myself. I'd say I'm attractive, I exercise regularly and try to take care of my body (trap mode aesthetics ftw!!) but just this week, my sister was getting rid of some clothes that didnt fit her anymore and she told me I could take what I wanted. I now have 2x more girls clothes than guy clothes. I also have been in a dress or some other outfit of the newly acquired since I got everything (provided I'm just chilling around the house). At one point I asked her how she would feel if she had had an older sister instead and she was really supportive of it.

I was just in another thread and it got me thinking...I feel like it would be detrimental to go through a transition because, as I stand, I can probably pass as long as I tuck my junk, cover my facial hair and use a fake voice. And if I have to present myself to family, I just throw on some old jeans and a t shirt and pretend I know something about football or cars for the day.

If I started hormones, it's a process that I can't undo. I don't think this is a phase behavior cause trust me if I thought it was acceptable before I probably would have been doing this for alot longer.

Gender really is meaningless in the grand scheme though. I feel like at the end of the day we're just ghosts driving meat coated skeletons made of stardust through the universe.
>>
>>6234681
This "phase behavior" = crossdressing and emulating a girl, sorry, I'm really baked xD
>>
>>6234620
Also, the makeup is more of a way to hide my facial hair, not because I like doing it. I too am a fan of the natural look except when it applies to body hair
>>
File: fuck_agp_haters.png (128 KB, 320x640) Image search: [Google]
fuck_agp_haters.png
128 KB, 320x640
>>6234681
>>6234686

It didn't even cross my mind that it would be "just a phase". I really don't get where do people draw that argument from. A hobby, a political view, those can be phases. Something as fundamental as self-expression is rarely if ever a phase. And if it is, it'll in all likelihood be a *recurrent* phase, something you go over again and again through your life, in different iterations.

It's none of my business what people freely do with their bodies, but personally I see irreversible changes as too big a loss of potential; worth it only if it's minor or something you can't live without. Emphasis on *personally*, I'm totally OK with people fully transitioning if that's what'll make them happy and at peace, it's just something I wouldn't do to myself (I'd never get officially married unless I had a legal need for it either, just as a comparison, it's simply my personal choice).

I don't get cars or football either, but my family just isn't like that.

It seems paradoxical that we're here talking about these things and yet conclude that gender is meaningless, but I think it is ultimately about self-expression and not about gender.

I'm glad your sis not only let you loot her clothes but she's also supportive of you fully taking on a female role if that's what you want :>

I'd never have expressed the ghost driving skeletons thing in that way, but I pretty much totally agree with what's behind the exact words.

Happy to make you happy. n////n
>>
>>6234734

Yeah that's something I could maybe get into, but I actually like the rest of my body hair :S

I pretty much am mix-and-match masculine and feminine traits, both in myself and in the people I fancy.
>>
Reminder that agp and fem boys are all just stupid trannies
>>
>>6234369
It's cool, these questions are actually more in depth than anything a therapist has asked me x_x

>any particular event(s) in your life as the cause of AGP intensifying and becoming painful?
I graduated college in 2013 and it was the start of my NEETdom. I guess it started ramping up after/during then.

>Since it sounds like it would apply to you, what do you think is the connection between AGP and transexuality?
I don't really think I'm legitimately a tranny. I think the agp just got out of control while I was lonely and unoccupied. Although, over time I have become more and more amenable to the idea that agp could be an indicator of trans more often than I would like to admit. I think it's far more common than trannies let on because they need an "other" to hate and throw under the bus, so they claim to be pure and that agp isn't real so they can be better than someone.

>In your particular case, is your decision to take hormones directly driven by the sexual arousal of AGP fantasies, or are both (hormones and AGP) a result of discomfort (of whatever intensity) with your male body?
Yeah sexual arousal was a huge factor although now I've just gotten to the point where I want to look like a girl for unknown reasons.
>What is ruining your life? AGP, hormones, or both? In which way? Why do you hate yourself because of it? ;____; *hug*
Both. How could I not hate myself for being defective? It's shitty and objectively lowers the quality of my life and prevents me from living normally.

>All or some of them? which do and which don't ?
I really don't like my head and face now and find it disgusting but it's not like hormones can change that. Like I mentioned in the last post sort of
Really at this point I don't like any of my male features except height maybe. I don't mind being tall but I'd rather be a tall girl. I get angry whenever I see qt azn girls because they get to be them and I don't, but that ties into a separate degeneracy I guess
>>
>>6234904

>It's cool, these questions are actually more in depth than anything a therapist has asked me x_x
Damn, this makes me feel like I could have a future in the field, except I don't believe that much in the psychological establishment, much less the psychiatric feed-you-pills-your-whole-life establishment.

>I don't really think I'm legitimately a tranny. I think the agp just got out of control while I was lonely and unoccupied. Although, over time I have become more and more amenable to the idea that agp could be an indicator of trans more often than I would like to admit. I think it's far more common than trannies let on because they need an "other" to hate and throw under the bus, so they claim to be pure and that agp isn't real so they can be better than someone.

Well, I certainly am going to take no offense from them, and I find it understandable. If you stop to think about how rough trans people have it - wait, you don't need to, you're going through that yourself. Back on track. It's easy to see AGP as a bunch of cis-privileged wannabes bandwagoning on the queer train, without foregoing their privilege or facing the risk of social exclusion and oppression that trans people face.

For haters of everything even slightly trans or queer, AGP people are just weaker variants of the same.

Funny how, of three people taking the thread seriously, one is having hormones, the other one is looking into leading a life as a 24/7 female role, and I'm aaaa... girlish dude with no interest in either, just into expressing myself freely without regards to gender expectations. (So much for the bandwagonist argument)

In any case, who could ever legitimate you as a tranny? That would entail there are legit and non-legit tranny, and nobody has the right to veto or legitimate whatever you want to do with your body and with your life, much less about something as radically personal as your identity and sexuality.

---I need another post---
>>
>>6234904

>Yeah sexual arousal was a huge factor although now I've just gotten to the point where I want to look like a girl for unknown reasons.

I don't want you to disclose anything you don't want to, but you probably do know those reasons already, or would know them if you tried hard enough at introspecting. Not mandatory, though :)

>Both. How could I not hate myself for being defective? It's shitty and objectively lowers the quality of my life and prevents me from living normally.

I think I'm fully sounding like a shrink already, but you seriously shouldn't call yourself that sort of thing. The quality of life and living normally part I guess it's true, but you shouldn't think of yourself as "defective". If you can't stop thinking like that, you should first stop saying it and eventually you'll think it less and less. Insulting yourself and referring to yourself with derisive words is horribly weakening for your psyche, and makes it even harder to face other problems. Insulting yourself is like having your on private bully inside your head at all times - NOBODY should do that to themselves. Plus I don't think anybody thinks in those kinds of terms about themselves naturally, it's something we pick up from hateful and callous people that treat us badly.

Believe me, my g/f does that a lot and she comes from an abusive environment. It's best that your try your damnedest to stop doing that.

I feel a bit silly saying this kind of things because I think others will perceive me as a walking self-help book, but really, please, don't insult and hate yourself. You're wasting your energies thrice: the energy you waste lashing at yourself, the energy you lose by putting yourself down, and the energy you need to recover after that. You need those energies to patch up yourself, to go through transition (to whatever extent you're doing that), and plainly to face life.

Thanks for sharing your worries and feeding my curiosity :) Treat yourself more kindly, please ;__;
>>
>>6235031
>>6235093
you don't believe in it because it's shit. it's basically 90 iq idiots who read off a script, at least in my experience.

you are implying i am a tranny? i don't see how it can be easy to see AGPs that way because AGP is a worse fate. "trutrans" just coopt the same hate from people at large and use it at AGPs "those dirty disgusting fetishists." being stressed out doesn't justify that.

i don't believe in the whole identity thing. and there is such a thing as objectivity

>>6235093
no i don't know the reasons. i introspect all the time, there comes a point that there is no more i can see. i feel the same way as if people [therapists] think i never tried to think of things at all, that i haven't already covered anything that can be seen.

by definition i am defective, there is no getting around that. am i morally bad for that? no, but i am a defective person.

>g/f
*triggered*
>>
>>6235031
>>6235093
btw i'm real high rn so that's why this last post doesn't make sense probably
>>
>>6235407

Please tell me you haven't extensively used a nickname that fits Z**k**l in the past, you just reminded me a lot of someone I used to know.

Snowball's chance in hell, but still have to ask.

I thought you implied you were a tranny, just not a legitimate one.

Looks like I f**ked up at some point, evidently that wasn't my intention. My apologies. Sigh.

It's a pity that mentioning I'm in a relationship made you feel even worse, but there's no way I can feel guilty for that. I do feel bad for going into shrink mode and screwing up. I'm really used to do that and having it done to me (to friends, by friends) and yeah, sometimes it doesn't turn out right. Most of the time it does.

Everything I said came from sincere curiosity and supportiveness, and I'm not following any freaking script.
>>
File: 1445972175887.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1445972175887.png
317 KB, 796x712
what is it called when I have agp feelings + normal trans feelings

I just wish I wasn't like this. I try so hard to ignore it but it doesn't work. I keep getting sad about not being a girl.
>>
>>6235525
no i haven't

i wasn't accusing you of being in the group of therapists that i was calling shit

you can just say the same thing without mentioning gf particularly on 4chan

>>6235637
it's called being a tranny with agp
>>
>>6232266
>I wear anklets
cute
>>
>>6235679

No, I didn't feel accused of it by you.

I just felt as stupid as them. I probably screwed it up right when I switched from questions to """advice""". Sorry about that, I just can't stand by to self-insulting, it's ingrained in me, I have a hard time thinking twice before going all "pls don't do that ;___;"

>>6235637
IMHO ignoring it will only make the girl-in-your-mind restless and angry. You should do something about it, even if it's low-key stuff.

>>6236900
Thx :3

Funny enough, the other guy I know who does that, recently admitted to crossdressing.
>>
Also what the hell is so wrong about mentioning a significant other?

We've got all sorts of hatemongers, and that is a worry?

I'll be more careful about it in the future, but god damn it...
>>
>>6237144
what kind of anklets do you usually wear? The girly ones or the male ones? Do you let other people see them?
>>
>>6237205
you sound like tumblr honestly
>>
File: 1445706606298.jpg (53 KB, 428x604) Image search: [Google]
1445706606298.jpg
53 KB, 428x604
I've noticed that AGP trannys tend to be tomboys while non AGP trannys tend to be fem. Why is this?
>>
>>6239065
coz no real dysphoria
i thought this shit was straightforward
>>
>>6239065
the failure to fully masculinize was less complete than for [reportedly] non AGP trannies
>>
>>6238012

I guess they're not un-manly but they certainly don't land me deeper into masculine territory. I'd wear girly ones too, I just don't have any. And yeah, the point of such a thing is for them to be seen.

>>6239000
Really? I only ever use tumblr for teh pr0n, and to store drawings every several months. I'm totally alien to tumblr as a discussion space. DESU it's been maybe 8 years since I discussed anything seriously here at 4chan, either.

>>6239079
>>6239065
>>6239096

Makes total sense. I personally have always really really really liked tomboys too. I guess they're the point at which object of desire and object of identification fully overlap. But I'm not a tranny. I haven't had any good reason to crossdress either...
>>
>>6239208
>namefagging
>"nonbinary"
>doesn't understand nogf
that's why
>>
>>6228782
Sooo...do you people get excited just imagining yourselves as a girl, or with others too?

I have a TG fetish, and for some time I was very confused regarding my gender identity, but I realized that 90% the pleasure only came from the idea of it happening with other people. Basically no dysphoria, I think that in my case is pretty much just a fetish.
>>
>>6231072
No they don't. That moser study is pure bullshit
>>
>>6239214
I made up that nickname yesterday, I used to be an avid anon 4channer 8+ years ago. So I'm actually a very rusty oldfag on top of a namefag.

I never labeled myself, this thread got me thinking and posting and suddenly I got pegged (hahahaha) first as femboy and then as nonbinary (kinda flattering actually, if you saw me IRL you'd all just think I'm a weird guy, unless you knew me for some time or got into bed with me)

I used to understand nogf, I got better. I'm aware I might become like that again in the future though, and it scares me.

Thanks for explaining anyways c:
>>
>>6239267
but women get aroused when thinking of getting fucked by a man later that night that's agp ;^)
>>
>>6239219

Both. I get off hard to myself as a girl and also get off (not as hard) to genderbent versions of people I fancy, and any possible gender combinations of myself and those others.

I don't have a strong fetish for TG but I don't rule them out either, it's just a matter of whether I find them attractive or not.

In general I find non-normative genders and sexualities hot, I really can't help it.
>>
>>6239441
They don't think about how hot it is that they have a cunt, or tits while it's happening.
>>
>>6229105
nice try, AGP is fucking real.

fucking faggot.
>>
PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY PSA, AGP MTF's ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THE TRANNY COMMUNITY
>>
>>6239505
yeah i agree with you i'm just being sarcastic
>>
>>6239547
that's nice hun
>>
>>6233740
>Do you speak with a feminine voice in your head in addition to your guy voice?
I guess my inner voice is gender neutral.
>Has anybody guessed that AGP happens to you?
No, but my friend think I'm asexual.
>When did AGP started happening?
Maybe when I was 8? I had something about damsel in distress cliche, and by the time I reached puberty I had sexual fantasies about myself as a girl.
>Does AGP influence your life beyond sexual fantasies?
Sometimes, When I try to grow my hair to feel more girlish, or take very good care of my nails.
It doesn't bother me, since I get arousal from stuff that's stereotypical for a woman.
The annoying part is people keep bothering me about it.
>Do your masculine traits cause you to feel rejection or anxiety about yourself?
No, I like being a man, my job requires me to be physically strong, but I get disappointed when I crossdress and see some muscles on my spoused to be "female me".
>What about others' masculine traits?
Nah.
>>
>>6241708

Thanks for taking the time to reply :3
I'm really curious about what is this like for other people.

-Are you actually asexual?
-Does it bother that people read you like that?
-Who are the people that bother you about such things like hair&nails?
-How do you react to and deal with that?
>>
>>6242897
>Are you actually asexual?
Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to anyone.
But I'm attracted to myself as a woman, so no I guess.
>Does it bother that people read you like that?
Only few people think I'm asexual, many thinks I'm gay.
I've had a few problem in the past because of it, which what solidified my agp, I think.
>Who are the people that bother you about such things like hair&nails?
The society I live in, many are conformist to gender binary, and getting a little out of the path can get you killed.
>How do you react to and deal with that?
I had to confirm, at least in public.
>>
File: 1407484970450.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1407484970450.png
64 KB, 395x578
>all my old Uni friends are getting jacked, finding good jobs and partners, getting married
>I'm taking estrogen and living in my parents' basement
>>
>>6247625
same except
>not going to take hrt
don't want to fuck my future if I do get a life
i'm just a femmy guy w girlmode
>>
>>6247757
ah well, I hope you don't turn out a hon later on. since you have a natural girlmode I assume you're young
>>
>>6247822
I don't have gid bad enough to be clinically trans
passability is mostly genetics
hrt could soften me up more,
but I like my dick and need strength - mind & body
>>
>>6248056
yeah i mean like i said m8, i hope it stays that way for you
>>
File: samurai-cop-11.jpg (55 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
samurai-cop-11.jpg
55 KB, 580x326
I've had AGP of varying intensity for a long time. With it sometimes giving me so much anxiety I have been tempted to transition. However I've also had anxiety triggered by conspiracy theories, UFOs, my weight and a generalised anxiety about death. With sexual interests varying from the relatively normal to shemales, and tg fiction/comics. So its quite hard to peel apart from sexuality, gender identity and general tendency to obsess over things. However I tend to always fall back into feeling male and feeling relatively comfortable as such. I have a girlfriend that I'm very fond of, but sometimes anxiety over AGP makes me reluctant to initiate sex and seek isolation from her. I've recently been trying LSD to try and find some kind of truth in my mind about my identity and I've come back with varying results, from feeling rather happy with my body and gender identity to being brought into a cold sweat by feelings of possible transness.

I suppose I lie somewhere at the mild end of the trans spectrum. The end where I don't have an urgent need to transition. However I do have a tendency to get depressed. And more recently these feelings have left me terrified of becoming an hon in the future (hopefully trans treatment in the future will extend further than hormones and genital mutilation and some kind of Soma will make me comfortable with who I am)

Can anyone relate to my experiences? Am I in Denial? Sometimes I feel very comfortable being male, and sometimes I get depressed and spend an entire day masturbating to TG porn feeling shit about myself. This is my first time posting about this anywhere. Am I going to make it?
>>
>>6249570
Crossdress, and report back.
>>
>>6249727
I have once or twice. I once had a few items in my room that had been left behind by girls, or that I'd bought for fancy dress. I enjoyed wearing them to some extent, but it didn't awaken anything in me, its nothing I became obsessed with or attached to because I knew I'd just look like a man in a skirt. I've never been attracted to crossdressing fiction or anything like that either. Which again adds another layer of confusion. I remember asking for girls toys once or twice when i was very very young, But most of my childhood I was playing with with toy guns and being a fairly typical boy. I don't really think I fit any fit into any of these trans narratives. Am I just a chaser with a transformation kink?

I wish I could just get over this shit and be Iroh.
>>
File: Cwcyehameha_crop.gif (2 MB, 441x302) Image search: [Google]
Cwcyehameha_crop.gif
2 MB, 441x302
>>6249745
Also I would seek therapy but I'm also fairly certain that in today's tranny obsessed climate that I would simply be diagnosed as trans and not be able to get any form of therapy that may actually help me. I don't want to be a suicidal Chris Chan level hon. I don't really have any interest in make up, or anything particularly feminine outside of masturbation, I am attracted to women and just want to be able to have sex with my girlfriend and successfully cum instead of having massive performance anxiety. All I want is some kind of closure and to be able to live the rest of my life without making drastic and harmful changes to myself.

Is there hope?
>>
File: 200.gif (4 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
4 MB, 267x200
>>6249745
>Iroh
Try to "crossdress" again, not dragqueen.
Try your hard in doing it, makeup, perfume the whole deal.
And look into a mirror.
>>
File: 1438599607323.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1438599607323.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>6249794
I've always had something of an obsession with my own reflection. Sometimes I really like it, sometimes I really hate it. and I've always struggled with my weight which has yo-yoed since childhoold. Currently in overweight but not obese bearmode. I'd crossdress, But I like having a beard and body hair for the most part. Again I get very confused in my head and sometimes it just feels like a battleground. I think I have a core self that could loosely be described as male. But I also have fantasies that contradict it.

Things I've masturbated to just today

tgirl (in my mind me as a male fucking the tgirl)

A transformation fantasy of me having transitioned at university

and a normie pic of a hot girl on reddit.

I want off this ride and just to be normal unquestioning male again.
>>
>>6249830
You're not AGP, or even trans.
You have low self-esteem issues.
Fapping to porn regardless of the content reflect your preferences, not your sexuality.
Man up.
>>
File: 1463932409692.jpg (30 KB, 429x441) Image search: [Google]
1463932409692.jpg
30 KB, 429x441
>>6249856
I really hope this is the case. But the transformation fetish is very real. And Fapping thinking about myself as a girl does fit the basic definition of AGP. But As far as I remember it did stem from having low self esteem and not believably being able to place myself fucking the attractive women I was fapping to.
>>
>>6249745
>>6249830

So you don't have a problem with being male or most of your male characteristics.

You're just bummed you can't be female and maybe dislike *some* of your male characteristics.

At some points you just kind of spontaneously "relapse" into mental female self-identification, and these recurring feelings of female self-identification and related desires, having little to no possible satisfaction, bottle up into obsession (and that's when the suffering starts)

...amirite? 7u7
>>
File: 1420224590310.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1420224590310.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>6250265
Perfect explanation!
Please save me from Honism in later life
Should I quit porn or find a therapist who won't try and make me a gril?.
>>
Select ALL the food!

>>6250285

This is my PERSONAL advice. I might be mistaken, and nobody has anointed me with a magic wand of validation to do this shit.

1.Forget about therapists
2.Forget about irreversible measures
3.Explore your aesthetics and sexuality.
4.Lay off teh pr0n when it becomes an obsession/compulsion

1) Forget about therapists:
The one good thing you could go to a therapist for, is to be taught how to deal with obsessions by yourself. In a general way, not specific to AGP. There's nothing wrong about AGP unless it's hurting you. If it hurts it's because you obsess, not because you're having a genderbender fantasy. People have much more farfetched fantasies on a daily basis, just drop by /d/ - brain bleach optional depending on your tastes.

A therapist would try and slam you with a cookie cutter because that's kind of their job. But you probably don't want to be slammed with a cookie cutter, much less with a willy cutter; since you don't seem dysphoric - you're OK with being a guy.
I'd say that for dysphoric, trans people, the issue is must be pretty fucking clear: they can't help their body causing them very strong rejection and distress.

2) Forget about irreversible measures:
At least for a year or at the very last 6-8 months. Try finding all the subtle, reversible measures that make you happy. Especially the ones that don't require getting rid of male traits and that you can integrate into your life without raising many alarms (they'll raise eyebrows, but that's OK). If, as I think, you're not trans or dysphoric (or as I think you yourself described it "only mildly into the trans spectrum") you'll just find some particular height down the rabbit hole at which you feel happy and at peace. If after all you happen to actually be trans (I doubt it) well, you'll have covered some ground by yourself.

(continued)
>>
>Tfw wearing pink satin sissy maid dress with a bow at the back and pink heels and buttplugged and caged
>>
Streetsigns squares. Greek.

>>6250285
>>6250938

2) continued: (Forget about irreversible measures)

Being at odds with your own way of expressing yourself is disconcerting and makes you unhappy. This ties in very naturally with mild-ish weight and self-esteem issues, also with sexual and romantic internal conflicts. All this is likely to make you give off "bad vibes" which you don't really understand. The only clear way to solve this is to feel good with and about yourself. You feel good with and about yourself when you like your own aspect and behaviour.

Introspect the shit out of yourself. Don't bash yourself.

3) Explore your aesthetics and sexuality.

Male conditioning is restrictive as nobody's business. It gets dry, coarse, boring, unyielding. Dull.

Here's some shit you can try:

-Be as affectionate with your close ones as you freaking want to.
-Don't be afraid to try and act cute or cheesy.
-Grow your hair long. Seriously, do it.
-Copy anything you like from girls you like if you can get away with it <- I do this subconsciously
-Get into anal stuff and being passive if you aren't already (this doesn't mean stopping doing what you already do!)
-I bet you can squirm and squeal totally moe already ;>

-Anything from femgen you're comfortable with (odds are you won't go that far down the rabbit hole)

Perks if you're mainly into girls:
-You should find it easy to get a good feedback loop going based on her reactions
-It's not that weird for women to be (or easily get) into pegging
-More possibilities overall
-The affectionate/acting cheesy skilltree eventually unlocks an active for blindsiding people with compliments

4) Lay off teh pr0n when it becomes an obsession/compulsion
I'm not one to condemn masturbation, but when shit gets disturbing just please stop and go do something else. If it's obsessing you, you aren't really comfortable and at peace with it.

>>6251736
That sounds so much lots of fun *//////*u
>>
>>6251736
youre a sissy not AGP
>>
>>6249830
>>6250285
Is the concept of having a female body more important to you than the concept of dressing or acting feminine?
>>
>>6252716

much kudos for making sense

>>6252565
why not both
>>
>>6252716
diff. anon, I want to feel pretty,
I'm ok with being guy, so no gid
>>
File: 1463936373286.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463936373286.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
How many anons here have transitioned? I was really unsure when I first when into it but now I think it was the best decision of my life.
>>
>>6252845
Because of agp?
>>
>>6252986
Well for me it was that combined with some mostly repressed gender dysphoria.
>>
>>6253058
how old were you and how did you find the repressed gd
>>
>>6253058

Hey anon, do you think there's an essential difference or it's a difference in degree?

beautiful pic *__*
>>
File: 1463720392649.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463720392649.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
>>6253085
17. Around that time was when I met this one FtM kid who made me realize that gender transition was entirely possible and could turn out well. From there it was a lot of thinking and realizing that a transition was what I wanted and that I would be a lot happier that way. At the time, I wouldn't have called what I was feeling dysphoria, I just thought I was a guy who wanted a girl's body. Looking back on it though, that's more or less the definition of dysphoria.

>>6253093
I personally feel that AGP is usually just the logical sexual manifestation of gender dysphoria. It only makes sense that someone who wants to be female would also want to be female in a sexual context.
>>
>>6253152
>17
;______;
>>
how is agp different then cd fetish?
>>
I'm 29. Twenty nine.

And I just managed to start making sense out of this and its underlying issues during the last two years.

X__D
>>
File: 1455765681947.gif (4 MB, 768x460) Image search: [Google]
1455765681947.gif
4 MB, 768x460
>>6253319
Why hadn't you thought about it earlier? I can't even imagine repressing and waiting that long.
>>
>>6253319

Do you wish you were born later so you could have done something more extreme about it when you were young, or do you think you would still be satisfied doing what you've already done, but starting from a lower age?
>>
>>6253368
I've always been aware that women have had a lot more impact in my life, and that a lot of times I had more in common with girls than with boys. I've always been cool with that, it's something most people I'm close to notice in one way or another.

It's also always been kinda normal for me to talk in my head with a female voice with varying frequency in addition to male voice. Not an intrusion, I identify with it, it's just like a second me, not as prevalent. It's what integrates whatever behavior I've copied from different females.

I don't have a problem with being physically a male, I have a personal, direct problem with "embody the male stereotype or else!" and I have a more general problem with "embody these stereotypes we tell you, goddamnit!".

AGP didn't actually appear until I was prompted to it. I have talked about it extensively with one friend and have shared it as a common fetish with a sexual partner. Before that, it was just a couple times of making a little doodle of myself as a girl for shits and giggles, and another couple of times of having a dream in which I was a girl and waking up thinking "damn, that felt so nice". (note: Obsessions show in my dreams and they hurt me tons, these dreams were nothing like that, they were just very nice but otherwise unremarkable.

>>6253379
I think I'd be more satisfied with the second option. I don't wish I actually had a different body, I wish I had had the clarity of mind to have used it *differently*, earlier.

try to fit male psychological expectations -> impossibility to understand myself, angry at life.
just feel and understand shit however I want -> see things more clear, at peace.
try to fit male behavior expectations -> bored, scared, self-conscious, awkward, ashamed of myself
don't give a fuck and do what feels good -> more fulfilled and confident, liking my sexy self, spontaneous.
>>
>>6253152
that pic looks comfy as fuck

>>6253319
>29
me too over here
>>
>>6254618

Aww... feels you d00d :"(

*hug*

I still say that not all AGP are trans.
>>
Read an interesrting article the other day.

http://transcendmovement.com/are-sissies-transgender-or-they-have-a-fetish/

TLDR; Sissies and crossdressers are transgender to some degree.
>>
>>6257604

Relevant to my interests!

I'd say the keyword here is DEGREE.
>>
>>6257604
>reddit: the blog
Cringe
>>
>>6257604
Haven't finished the article yet but so far it's golden
>>
>>6257604
hmmmm quite good but could get more into nitty-gritty detail and analysis.

God Damn Freaking Storefronts
>>
>>6257604
>http://transcendmovement.com/are-sissies-transgender-or-they-have-a-fetish/

thanks for validating my fetishes so that i can become a qt girl >.<.

I know becoming a qt grill is immoral and that my soul is that of a devastating male (i devastate everything, like godzilla), but the temptation is so strong, and all i need is to be able to bullshit myself into believing my sissy fetishes are femaleness.
>>
i am here
the rare autoandro
>>
>>6259711
So you're an aap grill?
>>
>>6259711
sup chad
>>
>>6259711
autoandrophilia sounds hot in theory. like u wanna be a cute yaoi boy.
>>
>>6259770
afab, though honestly idk if im trans
>>6259790
almost exactly, i've never wanted to be a big, hairy masc man, but rather a boy with a small dick and a cute face.
>>
>>6259690
do it then, it's obvious that you're actually a girl
>>
>>6259864
i know right? OBVIOUSLY! RIGHT?
>>
File: 1462536720015.png (2 MB, 1117x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462536720015.png
2 MB, 1117x1600
>>6259890
everyone in here is just a trans woman in denial! agp doesn't exist
>>
>>6259864
naw man like for instance when im around girls i feel like shooting myself in the head. Cant stand the retarded gossip or them just talking about fucking wristbands. It's obvious im male at the end of the day u know. Maybe estrogen will get me to give a shit about petty things like that but for now im foreign to female shit.
>>
Hey I'm a cis girl and I don't understand the whole AGP thing. I like imagining myself and focusing on myself in my fantasies too. I get turned on by my own femininity. A lot of girls do, which is why we buy cute lingerie and like to look sexy. It doesn't invalidate the fact that you're a woman.
>>
File: 1375657103204.jpg (491 KB, 1000x715) Image search: [Google]
1375657103204.jpg
491 KB, 1000x715
>>6259906
Actually most trans women are AGP in denial.
>>
File: mockingbird1-550x359.png (234 KB, 550x359) Image search: [Google]
mockingbird1-550x359.png
234 KB, 550x359
>>6257604
How is the middle one different from the right one, that they turn out to be a late onset trans?
>>
>>6260229
So you can look in the mirror and see yourself and get turned on seeing your tits and wide hips?
>>
Anyone else experience that their regular sex life is dying because of constant AGP thoughts and fantasies?
>>
>>6261053
absolutely
before this all started kicking in i actually managed to lose my virginity
i thought things would look up but my lack of sensitivity fucked that and i couldn't get myself aroused
now i'm just fucked and will be alone the rest of my life from agp
i wonder what it's like to be a girl and just be able to enjoy yourself during sex
>>
>>6261166
I know that feel. No matter how sexual the relationship is or how strong the love is it always manages to pop up again. In all of my relations I always end up envying my girlfriend instead of having sex with her. It's fucking destroying me and it's reached a point where I look at girls and imagine me being them.
>>
>tfw you full ass the crossdressing and it actually feels sort of good
>>
>>6260859
Yep. Exactly. I turn myself on, as weird as it might sound. Probably doesn't help that I'm bisexual. Maybe you peeps are just bi?
>>
>>6262437
....really?
i'm only bi for mtfs and maybe some femboys. not attracted to men, maybe it is because you are bi?
>>
File: 1435769859723.jpg (74 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1435769859723.jpg
74 KB, 599x600
Are any of you guys straight/bi with gf's?
I'd really love to make some qt straight guy dress up in his gf's clothes and fuck him ;_:
>>
>>6262574
gross
>>
>>6262437
>>6260229

You are making me very happy. Thanks.
>>
>>6260229

Yeah, AGP is basically trans-in-denial.
>>
>>6262437
do lesbians do that too? is it really common for bisexual? does AAP happen to bi or gay men?
>>
>>6262724

This works for an extended definition of "trans", not for the current hard definition of trans as "somebody who needs a full transition or at least HRT to not lead a miserable life"

Come on, it's incredibly common for girls/women in the spectrum that runs from tomboyish to full butch to fantasize about being boys at an early age.

The difference being that being a tomboy/butchy carries less stigma than being a feminine guy, they have a lot more examples available, and more resources for expressing themselves as such.
>>
>>6262437
I've heard about this in the past too.

Heck, I have AGP but I do get turned on by my male body too. It's not incredibly common but it does happen and I enjoy it too.
>>
>>6262739
That's a great question. You should ask over in the bi thread.
>>
File: face1.jpg (50 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
face1.jpg
50 KB, 507x338
>tfw agp turned you high maintenance
>>
>>6263130
How about trans as in "somebody who'd benefit from full transition or at least HRT"?
>>
>>6263536
I don't really feel satisfied with that...

I'll try framing the question in a different way.

What's in the range between the stereotypical man and passing femboys?

Without taking into account whether you like to fuck girls, boys, both, or neither.
>>
>>6262574

Actually hella tempting and hot-sounding but

cheating is a horrible thing to do

won't fit in the 10% of actually ladylike clothes my GF owns 7v7u
>>
File: benjamin.gif (63 KB, 1066x724) Image search: [Google]
benjamin.gif
63 KB, 1066x724
I found this oldie table helpful for assessing where I belong on the spectrum. I'm still at type 1 for the most part. Although when depression kicks I question myself much more.
>>
>>6262574

I can imagine the look on the face of the girlfriend of the scumbag who does this when she finds out her boyfriend is some degenerate who decided to submit to a man and relinquish his masculinity as a sexual need.

>>6263451

I need an explanation.
>>
File: 1461709982633.jpg (33 KB, 298x470) Image search: [Google]
1461709982633.jpg
33 KB, 298x470
>>6265416
>answers from 2-5
>>
>>6265460

Scumbag for cheating. The rest is personal preference.
>>
>>6265807
the nigger isn't really judging him. He gets off by degradation and his post was sexually charged to his preferences by offending the hypothetical guy who sucked dicks
>>
>>6260492

Yes, and also it means the one on the right is very likely late onset and in denial. In theory "just a fetish" is possible, but where theres smoke theres fire.

>>6260229

See guys like Blanchard, or repressed FtM terfs will act like women cannot possibly do this. That they only feel hot and sexy when fantasizing about being with their lover, their makeup and lingerie is only meant to be sexy for their man.

>>6263130

Thats a really good point. Tomboy gets accepted or at least tolerated, femboys get shamed massively, and thats just by their parents. Going to school like that would be suicide.

>>6265460

Especially since its in the girlfriend's clothes.

Must be hard to find a woman thats ok with her man bottoming with another man.
>>
>>6266130
blanchard didn't say AGP shouldn't transition
>>
Does someone else have the fantasy of being forcibly sent to an all girls boarding school and having to crossdress everyday pretending to be a girl at all times? That used to be my go to fantasy throughout most of my childhood and adolescense. It seems to be fading away now because of the fact that i'm too old for it and i always try to ground my fantasies on realistic soil.
>>
File: zoisite_finger.jpg (73 KB, 735x470) Image search: [Google]
zoisite_finger.jpg
73 KB, 735x470
>>6266130

>Thats a really good point. Tomboy gets accepted or at least tolerated, femboys get shamed massively, and thats just by their parents. Going to school like that would be suicide.

I think it's not only a good point, but a great part of THE point.

I don't want to imply that "tomboys have it easy", but at least they have the following:

-Imitating males is still seen as imitating the better thing so it's more accepted.
-There are male-like clothes designed for women, and using outright male clothes is more or less accepted.
-In all likelihood a young tomboy is going to be headstrong (emphasis on "likelihood", it's not a given).
-There's chances that doing manly activities will garner respect from some people especially during early years.
-There are abundant examples of characters in the "tomboy spectrum" both in fiction and real life, both het and les.

Compare and contrast the situation for the femboy spectrum:

-Imitating females is still seeing as weakening and an incomprehensible wish to step down a rung in the social ladder.
-There are ZERO female-like clothes designed for men, and using outright female clothes is only somewhat accepted if you're dead-set on becoming a girl (and then, only FULLY).
-In all likelihood a young kid in the femboy spectrum is going to be somewhat meek and yielding (emphasis on "likelihood", it's not a given).
-Chances are that doing un-manly activities will only garner scorn and pity from everyone... even moreso during early years.
-There are few examples of characters in the "femboy spectrum", they aren't really recognized as such; and those who exist are overwhelmingly gay or full trans, which is okay; except that - hey, you aren't allowed to imitate them or even look up to them if you don't commit to a gay or trans identity. If your society allows you to commit to such identity in the first place, that is.

+++continued+++
>>
>>6266367
No but that sounds like a top tier fantasy
>>
Sup /agp/
Trans girl here.
Before HRT I was heartbroken from wearing female clothes. Now I'm just comfortable in them. But I recently tried on a leotard and got a huge boner. Am I AGP?
>>
>>6266487
LOL yes. haha. why would u try a leotard in the first place.
>>
>>6266499
I wanted to see if I could pass in a swimsuit and a leotard is the closest thing I had.
>>
File: Nakuru catch her target.jpg (31 KB, 325x434) Image search: [Google]
Nakuru catch her target.jpg
31 KB, 325x434
>>6266130
>>6266411
(continuation)

>>6266259
Please, let's forget about Blanchard, I'm sure there are salvageable parts in his theory but it's just too big a can of worms for the flimsy standing we're already in, let's try and come up with an understanding of AGP independently of Blanchard, even if we reach similar conclusions in the end (that would kind of vindicate him too)

What are the results of the points previously exposed?

-Early autoandrophilia on female kids, often without an overt sexual component (too early) is usually understood as something normal and common and given little thought, although it can signify exactly the same, reach the same depths of obsession, and lead or foreshadow full-fledged transsexuality.
-Tomboys and butches usually have their questioning much more integrated into their normal lives, because they can integrate their masculinizing tendencies much more smoothly into their everyday lives.
-A girl lacking a strong les or trans identity who still wants to flee lady-like expectations can take refuge in a male-emulating identity

-Early autogynephilia on male kids, often without an overt sexual component (too early) is ridiculed, chastised, or outright unthinkable; barring a strong gay or trans identity.
-Femboys and feminine guys don't understand shit about themselves until some dawning/traumatizing/hypersexualized realization at least slightly later in their lives, because they have next to no ways of integrating their feminizing tendencies into their everyday lives - leading to repression, denial, escapism, or fetishism (fetishism here being the *good* one out of the four)
-A boy lacking a strong gay or trans identity who still wants to flee macho-like expectations can take refuge in jack shit square. They can only avoid the masc avtivities that are unsettling for them and that's that.
>>
>>6266487
I'm not sure if that's AGP or not, but it sure is an auto-erotic thing.

Guess must be kind of awkward, getting a boner in leotards must mean that you really like wearing them but also make it harder to do so :\

Glad to hear your willy is in working order. Do you intend to keep it? :3
>>
>>6266512
Haha, Is it one of those cute shiny blue leotards you see in animes, like the ones they use for Physical education?
>>
>>6266130
>Yes, and also it means the one on the right is very likely late onset and in denial. In theory "just a fetish" is possible, but where theres smoke theres fire.
Yeah but i though there was something about middle person's appearance that suggests them as being late onset and not just a fetishist like the right one. The way the left one is too feminine and therefore legit trans.
>>
>>6266515
dude why do you constantly insist on namefagging
>>
File: Kamatari_ruk-706.png (187 KB, 327x605) Image search: [Google]
Kamatari_ruk-706.png
187 KB, 327x605
>>6266411
>>6266515

To compound it all, even within LGBT spaces, no one would dare to tell a butch woman (les or het, I've seen plenty of both) to transition into a man. Maybe they're too scared the butch would punch their teeth in.

Compare the case of AGP where most automatically assume that you MUST transition to the point that... dare I say... there's social pressure on transitioning, to the point where any feminizing tendencies that fall short of full MtF are derided, denied, and forced to conform:

"hon" casually shot left and right, "you should just transition", "dirty fetishists", "shit stain of the trans community" etc. etc.

Oh, and then those who are NOT into men and do transition, going on to become transbians, become shunned by triplicate (quadruplicate? I've lost the count here) because of the strong lesbian focus of TERFs and the fear they've managed to instill into other people of "horny men infiltrating their spaces"

I myself wouldn't dare to speak up in a live LGBT space, not even specifically about this, because I seriously don't need the privileges&infiltration shitstorm (MtFs would feel attacked and/or deny me, gays would IDGAF, everyone else would just jump on me because I have a willy and I like it)
>>
>>6266583
AGPs aren't encouraged to transition lol. They're encouraged to deal with it and "stop embarrassing tru trans"
>>
>>6266576

Why does it disturb you so much?

There's a name field and I feel like using it.

...Do you really think I'm seriously going to roll with peer pressure from 4channers as to how and why should I use a form field?

Plus, this particular name isn't associated with anything else I do. I came up with it exactly for this.
>>
File: hato+ghost.png (127 KB, 490x541) Image search: [Google]
hato+ghost.png
127 KB, 490x541
>>6266594

To the extent they're assumed to be trans in denial, they actually are.

It's either you're trans in denial or stop it with your nonsense, choose your poison.
>>
>>6266594
Yeah, it's the femboys should transition, AGPs, well, they can transition if they like I guess. (I mean, I'm an AGP transbian on HRT so it'd be hypocritical to say otherwise.)
>>
>>6266613
>>6266594

Yeah, the only people who are encouraging us to transition are trolls who get off to the thought of feminizing us and sometimes other AGPers who found relief in transitioning.

As far as the typical trans community goes they all hate transbians and AGP transitioners.
>>
>>6266642
it's not even the namfagging but the name threefold entelechy sounds too try hard-y.
>>
>>6266647
Yeah, but the whole femboy thing is mostly a joke thrown around because they act like girls pretty much in every way AND they already take whoremoans, so it's like, might as well be a fucking girl at that point lol.
>>
>>6266647
Femboys... why should? I mean, they should if it's their free choice, it's none of my business. It's cool that there are transgirls and it's cool that there are femboys, it's even cooler that both exist. No, I'm not a chaser.

Plus AGP isn't really an identity in and of itself... well I guess you can build an identity out of pretty much anything... but I'd rather say it's a psychological phenomenon, often an offshoot of being unable to properly build an identity.

Hato-kun from Genshiken is a freaking case study of femboy/crossdresser/AGP running rampant. That, and an incredibly endearing character <3

>>6266649
Agree to all of that. The "trutrans" label is entitled as holy hell.

>>6266655
Now that's useful feedback. I concede that it's needlessly baroque. Whenever I get tired of it I'll go for something simpler.

Thanks, anon :>
>>
>>6266613
because it only encourages more namefags and tripfags, and they inevitably shit up whatever thread they take over
it serves no positive purpose unless you're going to say you're a registered psychiatrist or something
>>
>>6266818
I'm not a psychiatrist but I certainly am thinking about doing a study about AGP and I have several scientist friends who could help me with statistics, protocols and that kind of shit...

Also, fuck psychiatrists.
>>
>>6234470
Go on hrt for a short bit and see if it is for you. You're young, you may as well try. Just don't go for too long before deciding.
>>
>>6234470
why are you in the agp thread when you didn't mention it at all?
>>
Finally an AGP thread! I on and off visit /lgbt/ so I never saw one before

>>6233740
I always use a feminine voice in my head
They're both me
It kind of bothers me
I guess they represent different desires

No one guessed

It started right when I hit puberty. I never masturbated like boys did, and I haven't done anal play either, but when I get off the way I do then and now it's me as a girl 90% of the time

I want to wear more girl's clothes, but I get upset because I have a gut that wouldn't look good in it and people I know would disapprove and that makes me sad inside

>>6233810
What's it like on hormones? I've been on and off thinking about them for a while

>>6239065
That post excited me, being a tomboy sounds fun~

>>6239219
Just imagining myself as a girl!

>>6265416
Somewhere between group 1 and 2
>>
File: Bailey.png (47 KB, 617x604) Image search: [Google]
Bailey.png
47 KB, 617x604
>>6260492

This picture from The Man Who Would Be Queen is kind of related. Though it's mentioned under walking, the one on the far right keeps his upper hands far from his torso. So he has a masculine stance, much like Lydia from Skyrim if you remember that. The middle is more feminine in comparison to that.

>>6265807

Yes, that is exactly what I meant by the use of scumbag. The cheating.

>>6265941

I'm not sure who "the nigger" is, but I'm guessing it's me. Anyway, I don't have a degradation fetish, and that isn't one of my sexual desires. The reason I made the comment was for my sense of humor. That poor girl having her white picket fence, two kids, and a dog with a male husband dream shattered by the revelation he's nowhere near the man she thought he was. That he doesn't even want to be a man. On one hand it's bleak, on the other, oh, the irony.

Of course, if I were in her position, I wouldn't be laughing. I would strangle him because I have no intention of being a transbian. It's a serious concern for me since so many men that like trans girls have AGP fantasies, so I plan to screen whatever guy I like before we're an official couple.

>>6266130

Yeah, that would be really disrespectful of him to do it in his girlfriend's clothes. He would make it even worse by getting fucked on their bed.

>>6266487

So you weren't AGP at all before the leotard incident?
>>
File: 1424835142168.png (405 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1424835142168.png
405 KB, 800x800
>>6266515
>-Femboys and feminine guys don't understand shit about themselves until some dawning/traumatizing/hypersexualized realization at least slightly later in their lives, because they have next to no ways of integrating their feminizing tendencies into their everyday lives - leading to repression, denial, escapism, or fetishism (fetishism here being the *good* one out of the four)

HOLY SHIT. I think you just described what I've been going through. I was always a very weird emotional shut in kid growing up. Probably could have won an award for "most likely to kill himself" award in the yearbook. I have vague memories of being more outgoing when I was very young...happier even... and then that all stopped one day. Must have been teased for being femmy I guess. I think I've forgot a lot, maybe as a defense mechanism.

Recently discovered that I must be bi when I started having very strong desires for a guy I know and fantasies of getting fucked and on occasion giving blowjobs. Seemed like it came out of nowhere, anal play on myself seemed to be the trigger. Felt like sex for the first time, only better? Guess it set off a chain reaction in my brain that was like "hey, this being submissive stuff feels natural". Really didn't think THAT was gonna change my life.

I almost feel like a chick when im attracted to a guy. I look for the same type of stuff they typically like. Big muscles, confident, protector, 'dangerous' etc. Want to feel safe around them and just melt. With woman I just want to penetrate and dominate them. Not really sure if that's a gay, bi, or a trans thing. Right now it feels like I have a female and male side in my head at war with each other. I feel like its a bi thing but I don't know. Kind hard to separate it out, what would the difference be there?
>>
>>6267370
For a while it made me even hornier, and sometimes does when I see my boobs in the mirror
not too many differences really, except that I am able to cry now
>>
>>6266529

Those are actual one-piece swimsuits though.
>>
>>6267474
Yay!... I guess? :_D
>I was always a very weird emotional shut in kid growing up.
The keyword here being weird? :>

>Right now it feels like I have a female and male side in my head at war with each other. I feel like its a bi thing but I don't know. Kind hard to separate it out, what would the difference be there?

The male and female sides thing I'd say is *the* trans thing... or at least one way of feeling it. I feel very similar, though when I've been "in conflict" it felt like more of a "posession" thing.

What I try is to satisfy both sides and making them at peace with each other, but maybe that's just my thing.

Stuff in my butt and acting submissive/passive are def. a part of it all for me too; but I don't split sub/top clearly along "gender of the other person"
>>
>>6267411
Maybe? I dont think sso tho. Never had any kind feminization/sissification fetish but i had and still have a big thing for tight underwear/wedgies, and panties happen to be a tight kind of undies
I do enjoy wearing the same clothes as a girl but thats more part of my fat girl body comparison fetish.
>>
>>6267761

Oh...well shit. Um that possession thing did seem to happen, maybe a few times. It really surprised me. Words came out of my mouth that sounded like something some chick in a porno would say. I figured I was just really turned on.

Crap, kind of scared now desu. Im like 28 and I think that's a bit old if I was gonna do this transition stuff. Being a hon doesn't sound fun. Do seem to like feminine stuff more lately though, or at least not repressing it as much...least of all in my head still trying to appear straight IRL

Still trying to get used to being bi and sort all my feelings out. It overwhelming and confusing at times. But I am glad to have a better idea of why I am the way I am now though. It feels like lasting happiness might be possible now...

Im guessing bi would just be attraction to both sexes then, without the different 'personas'?

So are you trans then?
>>
>>6267870

Are you the fat girl or the lighter girl?
>>
>>6267911
Great now im saying 'desu' when I mean to say 'to be honest'. I guess Im going crazy? lol
>>
>>6267911

Trans in an extended sense of the word... I have no intention to put myself under the knife.

(there's talk and an article >>6257604 about that upscreen... also a table >>6265416 )

Really, your story sounds totally just like mine. I don't really care much about the particular terms, I agree to most of what you're saying.

I don't think I repressed myself much... and I've been conscious of a lot of stuff, but I had no idea why was I doing it all; AGP was kinda the last piece in the puzzle. I'm making sense out of it right now.

AFAIK the 'personas' thing doesn't come in the same package as being bi, but they do feed each other / have synergies.

>It feels like lasting happiness might be possible now...
This so much ;//////;
>>
>>6267926
Thw lighter girl :>
>>
>>6268091
Thanks for the insight, want to talk more but bedtime for me. Hope ill see you on here again :)
>>
>>6268154

So you enjoy making fat girls feel bad?
>>
File: 16.png (743 KB, 814x560) Image search: [Google]
16.png
743 KB, 814x560
>>6268091
If youve already said I apologize but do you intend to go on or are you already on HRT?
>>
>>6266130
my bf is agp but repeatedly claims he's not attracted to guys at all despite having a forced fem fetish to the extent of getting turned on at the thought of being forced to take hormones. he's totally a sissy but refuses to be with another guy. it's a damn shame, part of me wants to watch him suck cock and get pounded in his boy pussy
>>
>>6268586
[X] FAKE
[X] GAY
>>
>>6268184
>>6268184
nnooooouu!!!
It's not like that at all.
It's more like the feeling that they could like uhm overpower me I guess. My ex girlfriend showed me it used to be her favorite thing
It's really hot, I feel weird how turned on I am by it.
>>
>>6268247
I'm not, but it looks like a possibility in my eyes, much more so than surgery.

Still I'd be more interested in seeing what happens to me without testosterone, rather than with female hormones (might get.depression though...)

In any case I have a laundry list to do before.that n.nU
>>
>>6266515

>A boy lacking a strong gay or trans identity who still wants to flee macho-like expectations can take refuge in jack shit square. They can only avoid the masc avtivities that are unsettling for them and that's that.

This is where the "beta male transbian anime computer nerd" stereotype comes from. The feminine non-gay non-trans boys hide out with the more geeky/nerdy/spergy guys. I'm starting to suspect thats my lifestory.

>>6267474

I know that feeling a bit. As a child I was introverted, shy, awkward, unconfident, not particularly athletic. Puberty really fucked me up psychologically, huge depression, anxiety, and introversion. I was definitly much happier and more social before puberty. After years of testosterone exposure and time spent as a male I've gradually become more used to life as a man. Parts of male culture seem alien to me though.

I have strong attraction to women, but the idea of being with a man as a woman always seemed so hot. I would be really distressed over this when I was young, now I'm less bothered. I do have mild attraction to some guys, but not like a gay dude. Instead of going the repressiongen route I try to let myself be more feminine.

>>6267911

I'm 32, I tell myself at least the testosterone will prevent me from becoming a landwhale. Obesity has been an issue since puberty, so adding estrogen would destroy me. Those anorexic or skinny fat mtfg trannies have no idea how lucky they are.

Yes being a hon is scary, I'd feel like I'm giving up some cool things about being male in return for being a shit tier woman. In fact I'd be unpassable without laser/electro and FFS. Nowadays I wouldn't even push the magic "turn you into a girl" button anymore.

I would experiment with social transistion if society was massively accepting of it.
>>
>>6268652
>anything I don't like is fake and gay
>>
>>6265416

Source pls?

Relevant to science
>>
>>6270795
>I can't comprehend common tropes
>>
>>6270807
Harry Benjamin, the Transsexual Phenomenon
>>
>>6269588
>beta male transbian anime computer nerd stereotype
Even if my AGP fantasies are about me with men (straight when not masturbating), I still worry that this comes into play and it stops me from feeling like I'm trans
>>
File: 1437092662161.jpg (39 KB, 587x643) Image search: [Google]
1437092662161.jpg
39 KB, 587x643
>>6239065
It's my male physical characteristics that bother me, my personality and mannerisms don't bother me. I'm not concerned with people seeing me as some kind of authentic feminine entity. I like guy shit, just not looking like a guy.
>>
>>6269588

>This is where the "beta male transbian anime computer nerd" stereotype comes from. (...)

Makes sense, I can relate to it to a large extent.

>Parts of male culture seem alien to me though.

This so, so, so, so much. My puberty didn't screw me over as much, really.

>Instead of going the repressiongen route I try to let myself be more feminine.
>I'd feel like I'm giving up some cool things about being male in return for being a shit tier woman.
>I would experiment with social transistion if society was massively accepting of it.

Completely with you on all of this.
>>
>>6272611
Word
>>
I'm feeling suffocated by life. I don't have anywhere else to go to say these things. Any friends I used to have have either matured away from me or, well I guess most are like that, I just can't relate anymore. I feel so detached from the world. I don't even know if agp is my major problem or if I just have too much shit going on anyway. All I want to do is hide away alone and read 4chan and play video games and smoke weed and sleep. The life I have to look forward to becomes less and less appealing as each old joy dies.
>>
So what I decided to do about being AGP is turning out good for me so far... I took hormones at 19 and I liked where my body was going and now i fuck other transgirls with my cock and im loving life right now honestly
>>
File: 1454120210407.png (342 KB, 397x479) Image search: [Google]
1454120210407.png
342 KB, 397x479
>>6228782
>mfw born to be agp
>petite 5'2 body
>almost hairless after 2 years hrt
>slim and hourglass bodyshape

feels good.
>>
>>6229105
agp fetishists dont think they are actually women and know its just a fetish, unlike trannies.
>>
>>6275194
pics pls
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (919 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
919 KB, 1600x1200
>>6275205
>>
>>6275214
>>Hourglass
>>
>>6275219
i'll make one standing if its not visibile here, the pic is kinda old
>>
>>6275214
it doesn't tell if you're petite or not
take it from far away like a general photograph
>>
>>6257604
I WANT TO BELIEVE. This would make things so much easier. Alas, my critical self goes into overdrive when reading the article. It is written like a propaganda piece and offers nothing but an hypothesis.
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
thats as far as i can do, i have a shitty little camera and no big mirror anywhere. i think for a agp trap i have pretty much a hourglass shape,cant be woman tier of course but im happy with it.
>>
>>6274881

Strong escapism... I've felt a lot like this at times too. I don't think it's helping you...

>>6275078
Glad to hear stories of success :3

>>6275194
>>6275214
Looking very good, congrats :"3

>>6275231
In what sense do you think it would make things easier?
What exactly in the article raises "critical red flags" ?
>>
>>6275260

Yes definitely looking nice X"3
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (912 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
912 KB, 1600x1200
>>6275278
>>6275286
ty, i appreciate that
>>
>>6275278
>In what sense do you think it would make things easier?
I would greatly prefer to be a transsexual than a fetishist without a gender identity. I don't *have* a sexuality other than when I imagine myself as a woman.

>What exactly in the article raises "critical red flags" ?
The writer makes some persuasive points but all throughout the article they construct feeble strawmen then tear them down. In the end I feel like they have a point that a lot of fetishists are just repressed transsexuals but none of what they wrote demonstrates that to be true. There is no proof, just reassertion against weak opposition.

I still feel that I have gained something from reading the article so I have the writer to thank for that.
>>
>>6275260
Why not go to femgen then?
>>
>>6275340

dat butt ;/////;

it's beautiful *__*

Okay, enough, I don't want to read like a chaser.

>>6275550
I would greatly prefer to be a transsexual than a fetishist without a gender identity.

That's a very good point, still I think there is unexplored space in gender identities and we're all hovering around them. At least that's the way I personally feel.

>The writer makes some persuasive points but all throughout the article they construct feeble strawmen then tear them down.

If you'd like to elaborate more upon that, I'm all eyes and notebook.

>>6275610
I'd say femgen and this have a definite overlapping and some common population
>>
>>6275260
why do u look like u have boob fat?
>>
>>6276095
My ex used to ask me that same question (not same anon) and he always used to say my body knew I was trans before I did
>>
>>6276209
if your body knew you were trans then why didn't it sprout into a complete woman-like then
>>
>>6276245

>being autistic
>>
>>6276095
im the trap you talk about, i said im 2 years on hrt so i have boobs by now
>>
>>6275260
Jealous!
>>
>>6249906
whoah, are you me?
>>
>wear some of my sister's clothes to masturbate
>she comes home right near the end
>have to hide it under my normal clothes
The suspense kills me every time this happens, she isn't supposed to be home!
>>
>>6276902
>every time it happens
Shit man
>>
>>6277162
I just have awful luck

However I've been in this bikini for a few hours now and I just want a guy to take me to the beach
>>
>>6277168
Maybe you should just buy some clothes of your own
I mean I used to do it too but when you think about it It's kinda weird plus they probably don't fit you right
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.