[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I had a gay encounter. Sucked a dudes dick. I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1460870520803.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460870520803.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
Last night I had a gay encounter. Sucked a dudes dick. I was curious.

I didn't like it. It wasn't disgusting but it did literally nothing for me sexually and physically.

Can I still consider myself straight?
>>
>>6224266
No you're full-blown gay now. There's no turning back - you've caught the bug and you're a fag for life.

You'd better just get used to sucking dick now, honestly.
>>
Funny thing is that there are certain tests to see where you are on the scale of sexuality that if you've had ANY homosexual contact it rates you as bisexual. Personally I think a one time encounter that you didn't like allows you to still be straight.

Just don't let it happen again.
>>
>>6224269
>Implying OP is not just a confused trans girl.

>>6224266
You better start wearing cute dresses and taking estrogen, there's not gay about a girl sucking dick.
>>
I'm sorry, you're a fag.
I think its best you come out to your family now before you start giving off the gay-smell.
If they find out without you telling them you'll be in for a bad time
>>
You are gayer than me, a gay man. I'm a hanholdless kissless dateless virgin.
>>
>>6224266
How did you meet the guy, OP? What happened?
>>
I'm gay and I didn't like my first few encounters. It was the guys, not the fact they were male. Once I sucked off a really good dick from a guy I thought was ridiculously hot I was hooked. You probably sucked off some gross guy with poor hygiene or something, I thought I was straight too when my first hookups were mediocre. It's also possible you're a top, try eating ass or fucking ass
>>
>>6224584
Kinda weird to see this response come up so much when someone is curious and experimenting. "Oh you just did it with the wrong person, you just have to keep doing it more."

How much does someone have to experiment to figure out that they're straight?
>>
>>6224637
It's the same thing when people use certain drugs for the first time, or start working out. Nothing will really click on the first go. Rarely ever. Because the idea of what you have in your head and what is happening usually never match up.

For some people that's enough and they move on with their life, OP came here and is still wondering so a part of him wants to do it again.
>>
>>6224266
Hahahaha you fucking faggot. You're so mentality I'll you can't even determine black from white. You're a faggot . You suck cock. Fruit.
>>
>never tried a grapefruit
>eh grapefruits aren't that different to oranges, i'll try one
>tries grapefruit, doesn't like it

you are now a dedicated grapefruit lover for life.
>>
The gay guys will tell you it was a bad experience. The folks here from /pol/ will tell you that you're a fag. You're the only one who can decide if you're gay or not. If after that you're just not interested in guys at all, you can consider your experiment a success and be secure being mostly heterosexual. This is an internal thing you have to figure, and really, it doesn't mean all that much in the end what you call yourself.
>>
>>6224266
Have you tried anal or making out?
You'll never know until you try both.
>>
>>6224266
Do whatever you want. It does not matter.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.