[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will fucking men make me feel pretty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Trans and into men mostly but I've been with a woman for two years.

I have never ever felt pretty/attractive in my life but I do get hit on by men and women.

I wish pic related but mostly just normal dudes.

I'm considering breaking up/cheeting on my loving girlfriend to get with men again.

I don't like cheating but I really need to get with a man to see if it helps.

It kills me to feel so ugly. I get the whole friends saying"you're so beautiful" but it feels empty from women. Men seem more honest with who they won't or will fuck.

I've never had problems getting with women. I get along with them well but I'm slowly losing interest to women entirely. It wasn't even that strong before.

Idk... what do you guys think?

When I get drunk I can't keep myself away from men or talking about men or fantasising about men.

What do?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>6223357
>5 minutes
>anyone??!!?? omg y is no on paying attention2 me???
kill yourself faggot loser
>>
>>6223375
Yep, it's a shitpost.
>>
>>6223357
DON'T CHEAT

Also
>>>/trash/
>>
>>6223395
>>6223398

As if anything on this board is anything but a shitpost.

I'm willing to admit I want attention. I'm fucked up right now at 3 o'clock in the morning and I'm just stuck with my thoughts.

>>6223406

Why trash?

What if I just get with one dude and then I feel good about myself and then I can be a happy partner for my girlfriend.
>>
>>6223416
Oh, I wasn't criticizing you for shitting up the board. I was criticizing you for being just like everybody else on this board.
>>
>>6223427

If everyone sucks, no one sucks.
>>
>>6223454
How do you figure?
>>
>>6223459

Because sucking is subjective I think.
>>
>seeking validation through sex with men

uh.. yeah no.
>>
>>6225780

Why wouldn't it?
>>
I don't understand mtfs that "have no problem getting women". Does that mean you act like a straight guy and that's why they are interested in you ? To women I am asexual seemingly. Maybe it's cause I am not attracted to them so I'm not giving a bunch of straight guy energy to them that attracts them ?
>>
>>6223357
>I wish pic related but mostly just normal dudes.
newsflash: pic related is just a normal dude with a dumbass beard

>Idk... what do you guys think?
I think you are narcissistic and have a wondering eye with a high probability of cheating. You are the reason why biscum are stereotyped as biscum.
>>
>>6231103

I don't think it's necessarily straight women. I don't always ask if them if they are bi or straight or gay but most of the women I have dated have been with women as well as men.

I don't think I act so much like a straight guy. If anything I am pretty sure I come across gay as fuck.

It's weird the way I get attention from women. I've been in bars where a woman will come up and tell me "I'm beautiful" and I would think it's is someone trying to be supportive to my transition or something and sure enough they will want to go out or fool around.

I really couldn't tell you why women like me but they do. Which really sucks because I don't want anything but friendship with them 90% of the time.

>>6231238

He's an attractive masculine guy with tattoos and body hair. Zero percent of guys like him hit on me irl.

I don't think I'm narcissistic. I guess that's possible but I don't think I am. I guess that fits. I would say mine is more like the opposite if there is such a thing.

I do not love myself. I loath myself.
>>
>>6231813
>I don't think I'm narcissistic. I guess that's possible but I don't think I am.
anon, you really shouldn't listen to anyone who calls someone narcissistic just based off of the fact that you want a basic amount of validation. it's totally understandable that you don't feel satisfied in relationships/flings with women -- if we're being honest female chasers are more likely to be attracted to the masculine traits of a trans girl than male chasers are. and they really do hugbox way more than guys.

another thing that's maybe worth thinking about is that female-female relationships can be less prone to making anyone feel "pretty". when a woman is with a guy, most of the time she's going to be way prettier than he is, and yeah, that can be validating -- since he's rugged and masculine, he's going to view you as that much more soft, feminine, and pretty.

guys are rly hot too, so uh, also that
>>
>>6226398
You have been taught by society that a woman's beauty+body is meant for men, therefore if you're not getting someone's dick hard, you're not beautiful. You just said you hate yourself, is this really a good idea? Are you seriously curious/desiring or trying to self-medicate (for lack of a better term)? You have a happy relationship, please don't ruin that. You already sound unhappy, I can't imagine how losing that would make you feel anything but worse.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.