[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw >see this as it happens >found it on youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1362859141172.png (62 KB, 691x209) Image search: [Google]
1362859141172.png
62 KB, 691x209
>mfw
>see this as it happens
>found it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIYsXhR1D0
>>
>>6221731
Isn't gluttony a sin too? Pick and choose I guess...
>>
>>6221731

I'm glad most of the comments are calling her out for being an idiot. So rare on Youtube to see comments that aren't filled with hate for trans people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg2FBx_eXkk
>>
>>6221731
what is this description? the back cover of a movie in the best of the worst?

>so rich what does the back of the box say
>With bible in hand and family in tow this mother warns target of there evil evil sins.
>there hands
>>
that poor kid forced to come with her
>>
>12 children
EWWW
breeders are disgusting
>>
>>6221731
>im a mother of 12

holy shit thats alot of incest
>>
>>6221731
holy shit is that kim davis
>>
>mfw I'm trolling thousands of people and I don't even have to do anything
kek
>>
All laughing at this aside, it's legitimately depressing to see the kids being dragged along into this. She's putting them in front of a crowd and ostracizing them heavily in a situation that they don't really understand. And given by her comments, like the 'devil raping your children' thing, she's probably teaching the kids some really weird messed up stuff. And then they'll be the next generation of people like this,and teach their kids to be crazy, and so on and so forth.
>>
>>6225773
5$ the boy will marry his sister
>>
>>6225811
$20 buck one of her 12 is LGBT
>>
File: god damn it.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [Google]
god damn it.png
352 KB, 533x526
>>6221731
I wanna move to Canada so fucking bad ugh this is embarrassing.
>>
>>6226458
If so I feel really bad for that kid :(
>>
>>6226563
>this
>bad
In poland trans are killed, and police rarely investigates if it was a trans death.

that is bad
>>
>>6226840
But its poland, every soviet satellite is a shit hole
>>
>>6226458
>>6226820

Remembering my own childhood, and the fact my parents still weren't as bad as this, I'm really sorry for that kid.
>>
Most exercise Bessy got in thirty seven odd years.
>>
>>6221731
I feel especially bad for the boy on the left, the way he stands apart from the rest of the group, slouching a bit with his head down and his hands folded in, and the way he waddles looking down while walking... It's like watching a video of how I acted in public in high school. I don't mean to say that I think that there's any reason to think he's closeted gay or trans or anything because of that, but I'm pretty sure that being in the middle of this sort of public display is emotionally very uncomfortable for him.
>>
File: Buff Shaggy.png (984 KB, 914x700) Image search: [Google]
Buff Shaggy.png
984 KB, 914x700
>are you gonna let the devil rape your children?
>>
>>6226458
Having multiple children literally exponentially increases the chance of having an lgbt kid or a kid with some other abnormality, births and age really take a toll on the baby-making machinery.
>>
>"THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING UPON THIS NATION.....AND TARGET"
>"THIS IS NOT LOVE, AND THEYVE PROVEN IT BY OPENING THEIR BATHROOMS"
This is hilarious, it sounds like satire. Their emphasis stutters at the end of all their sentences and makes it seem like they're being petty.
>>
>>6226840
>In poland trans are killed, and police rarely investigates if it was a trans death.
It's not like this never happens in some areas of the usa tbqh.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tonymerevick/a-timeline-of-violence-agianst-transgender-people-in-the-us?utm_term=.ewQvQP6QK#.ry1m8Vy8n
>>
>>6226563
why Canada?
>>
>>6229875
Because Target went out of business?
>>
>it posts cherry picked stories about muh oppression
>>
>>6230472
wut
>>
>>6230482
>all evidence I don't like is just cherry picking but if I can ever find a single anecdote to support muh tranny bathroom takeover boogieman it'll be incontrovertible proof!

Examples like this are just useful to point to and say "look there, it's happening just like statistics show it does" because you retards reject the actual statistics and research if it doesn't agree with your feels that all oppression and discrimination is just a liberal sjw jewish myth and part of "the conspiracy".
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.