[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every trans I've met in Portland Oregon seems to have some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: The ME ME ME generation.png (167 KB, 454x621) Image search: [Google]
The ME ME ME generation.png
167 KB, 454x621
Every trans I've met in Portland Oregon seems to have some kind of mental issue or trauma.
Is this the case else where?

Do you agree that being trans is a mental disorder?
>>
>>6218312
I agree that being from Portland is a mental disorder.
>>
>>6218312
>Every trans I've met... seems to have some kind of mental issue or trauma.
Well yeah, going through puberty with gender dysphoria has to be traumatic as fuck.

>Do you agree that being trans is a mental disorder?
Yes. And transitioning is the best available treatment for it.
>>
>>6218320
this
>>
>>6218312
>Is this the case else where?
No, it's just that the mental cases and hons flock to portland because they can't get away with their fetish in most other places.
>>
>>6218346
This. I've said this so many times I'm so sick of typing it.
>>
File: 0379154.jpg (220 KB, 1257x921) Image search: [Google]
0379154.jpg
220 KB, 1257x921
>>6218346
>>6218375
Then you've heard about the ongoing debate to not make it a disorder?
>>
>>6218404
>transgenderism
>>
>>6218312
>do you agree being trans is a mental disorder
>i only meet tranniees with mental issues
Well duh if you count trans itself as mental issue you'll only meet trannies with mental issues

I think being OP makes you a fag
Why do I only see OPs that are fags?
>>
>>6218404
Yes I think it's a good thing.
Gender dysphoria = mental illness
Being trans =/= mental illness
>>
>>6218457
Wait i was under the impression that all sincere trans experience some kind of body dysphoria in their life. That if they never have they were obviously not a real trans.
>>
>>6218312
Portland just attracts the worst types. They all have shit like aids and schizophrenia.
>>
>>6218494
Yes, that's true.
>>
>>6218312
Liberalism is a mental disorder, there's lots of them there.
>>
File: bbCOphS.jpg (128 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
bbCOphS.jpg
128 KB, 400x600
>>6218494
And then they come out as Trans, and their body dysphoria is treated. QED
>>
They already have a childish mindset being trans than being in an environment that fosters and reinforces shitty behavior makes it stand out more.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.