[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if mtf people didn't labelled them as trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: Nishikino.Maki.full.1656798.jpg (536 KB, 755x1056) Image search: [Google]
Nishikino.Maki.full.1656798.jpg
536 KB, 755x1056
What if, instead of "wanting to be a woman and identifying like one", mtftrans people simply said "Yes i just want to look like a girl, fuck off".

This would make flammers go away eventually, right?
>>
>>6218143
Some people want to be trans but other people just are as a technicality and medical fact.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>6218143
Because trans girls aren't covered by law to be creepy fucks to have the "right" to go into the other sexes bathroom.
>>
>>6218143
No.
Making them go away requires a change in cultural values. Playing along with the cissexist meme that our understandings of ourselves are just a costume, a facade, or an image, is a deeply self-hating action that affirms many of the common reasons for dismissing us, our care, and our experiences.
>>
>>6218143
i want to be labeled as a synthgirl cause its funnier and sounds cyberpunk
>>
File: pepethulu.jpg (20 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
pepethulu.jpg
20 KB, 384x384
>>6218190
>tfw the cis-> bio and trans-> synth cyberpunk meme will never take off because tumblr trannies will throw a shit fit
>>
>>6218167
Is transsexualism related exclusively to brain? So, it's right to consider it a degenerative mental disease like Alzheimer or Schizophrenia?
>>
>>6218143
no retard, it wouldn't.
>>
>>6218207
reeee

im going to use it anyways tbhfam
>>
>>6218217
not all brain diseases and disorders are degenerative m8
>>
>>6218217
schizophrenia isnt degenerative, its just a mental illness, not disease. Gender dysphoria (the actual term for transexualism) is a mental disorder, formerly known as gender identity disorder. its not degenerative, as it doesnt destroy the brain.
>>
>>6218249
>>6218255
Both destroy lives, fags

If i consider "degenerative" as something that destroys nearly things, doesn't matter if it's the brain or lives of childs, you cant say otherwise, trannies

after all you freaks are saying youre girls and i'm not saying the truth.
>>
>>6218255
Interesting, but is this reliable to neuroscience and psychology?

I'm not trying to troll, just understand more. Like, mental illnesses are not something you can identify like cancer or chemical depression.
>>
>>6218371
Mental illness is described by therapists as something that causes problems in real life.
The reason why homosexuality was removed is because beyond social treatment, homosexuality does not negitivally impact the person

Now when it comes to treatments and cures of conditions that DO cause problems in that persons life its all subjective. Some require medication either more temp or permanent depending on if they had a chemical imbalance or what ever. When it comes to trans people they are finding that as treatment goes the most effective treatment is transition because it leads to the best quality of life. Trans people were also inheritly removed from being considered mentally ill because outside of dysphoria (which has its own classification) being trans doesn't inherently destroy life quality
>>
should hormones only be given to true trans?
>>
That is what they want. They can't actually be women, they can only look like them.
>>
>>6218217
No, it's a inverted sex development in some areas of the brain. Just like homosexuality is a natural development in the brain.
>>
>>6218523
Yet everybody has the same genetics as a species.
>>
>>6218543
What? You think all people are composed of the same genes as an entire species?
I'm very confused by this.
>>
File: king of the ethereal plane.jpg (65 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
king of the ethereal plane.jpg
65 KB, 364x366
>>6218371
kek i just thought you meant degenerative in a clinical/medical sense.
i'm not even trans.
>>
If culture shifts to make this socially acceptable this is probably what I'd go with. As is society struggles with anything outside of the binary and you just have the option of ticking one of two false options. Gotta tick the closer one.
>>
>>6218371
Degenerative has a scientific definition dumbass. Better a freak than a sub 80 IQ idiot. Were eugenics still practiced you'd be euthanized.
>>
>>6218143
>This would make flammers go away eventually, right?
Why would it? Do you really think someone that would assault a tranny on the street for being different would stop if you said "nah bro it's ok I just want to look like a girl"?
>>
>>6218628
>kek i just thought you meant degenerative in a clinical/medical sense

>expecting /pol/tards to base anything off of science and clinical definitions instead of just their feels
When they rant about mental illness they're not actually really talking about the vast range of mental and neurological conditions with specific mechanisms and treatments, they just use it as a catch-all buzzwords to mean "bad dumb delusional illegitimate thing that I don't like!"
>>
>>6224081
Oh look the nature freak manly fag that's trying to be a girl is intelligent.

I don't see how you can call me a "low iq idiot" when you're the one going agains't genetics, trying to be something you cant

A hug from your friend, XY.
>>
>>6225221
>m-maybe if I call them enough names everyone will forget how uneducated I am about actual science
>>
>>6225221
Well, for one I can write a proper sentence. Even if I am a mentally ill self-mutilating faggot it still beats being an actual idiot. I'd tell you to learn how to write but I'm pretty sure you can't.
>>
File: 3121341241.jpg (319 KB, 660x432) Image search: [Google]
3121341241.jpg
319 KB, 660x432
>>6225566
Not my problem if i was not born in your english country, shitlord

I'd rather be born in germany and be successful in life than being a "mentally ill self-mutilating faggot" that can speak english properly. You aint even going to use your english btw, no one wants to hire a man in a skirt.

>>6225252
>Tries to trick genetics by becoming a freak with a man face
>im so educated about science
>>
>>6225691
English is the Latin of the modern age. Any educated person knows it well. I'm sorry but unless you intend to flip burgers your odds of being "successful in life" are very low. You need not worry about my own employment. I work as a programmer.
>>
File: 157397744.jpg (61 KB, 323x530) Image search: [Google]
157397744.jpg
61 KB, 323x530
>>6225767
>English is the latin of the modern age
Are you retarded or what?

>I work as a programmer
12 years old kids can be programmers, dude. You won't get very far, specially when big companies choose real girls and guys over a squared-jaw faggot in dresses.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 627x627
>>6218143
I pretty much do this now and don't understand why more people don't do this. Still take HRT, still use the mens room, and still correct people when say ma'am or miss. Still get all the male and female privileges. Best of both worlds plus you don't get the bathroom bullshit. Trans people should try this more, much better than saying I'm trans. Why don't more people do this?
>>
>>6225221
>tfw trans
>tfw lucked out with asian genes and 100% pass as a cute girl
>go to one of the best unis in the country
>graduating at top 1% of my uni's engineering department
>secured a software engineer job at amazon starting next month
>tfw play dota all day with 6200 solo mmr and got offered to play for esports teams recently

yeah i'm dumb but who cares :^)
>>
>>6225819
I do this. I either get mistaken as a really young guy or just a plainly ugly woman. You don't hear about it because we're not so vocal about it in the slightest compared to the tumblrtards.
>>
>Are you retarded or what?
No, a retard is someone who thinks he can define scientific terms however he likes. I am merely stating the fact that any educated person is fluent in English.

>12 years old kids can be programmers, dude. You won't get very far, specially when big companies choose real girls and guys over a squared-jaw faggot in dresses.
You seem to be implying that I'm not already gainfully employed.
>>
>>6218143
I don't want to look like a girl, I am a girl.
>>
>>6225822
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>Play dota all the day, graduating at top 1%

Right, keep daydreaming tranny.

>>6225859
Judging by the fact you can't even quote properly, i'm not going any far to try to believe in your lies too.

It's fun how trannies are just stubborn freaks who keep insisting they're females. Why would i take them word. Feels good to be a cis real woman and a proud lesbian. Goodbye, freaks.
>>
>>6225787
There's actually huge incentives for large tech companies in California, aka tech Mecca, to pick up transgender people. Get shit on /pol/.
>>
>>6218143
If you want flamers to shut up you probably shouldn't be describing your "want" to be a girl as some kind of fetish.

>"I want to be a pretty girl and attract hot men."
>"I need to be a girl or I'll kill myself because being male is painful."

Two different things.
>>
>>6226006
>Say a bunch of stupid shit
>Get called on it
>Throw some insults then run away
wow
>>
>>6226088
If I am to be honest while the latter will likely get you more sympathy I honestly don't have a problem with the former. People should look like and behave however they want so long as they are not hurting anyone else.
>>
>>6218184
Which should be happening
>>
File: 1448977999071.jpg (72 KB, 779x662) Image search: [Google]
1448977999071.jpg
72 KB, 779x662
>>6226006
you'd be surprised how easy it is to be a computer science major and play games and fuck around most of the time while having the occasional project or midterm every few weeks, especially if you're not dumb and good at managing time, but hey senpai keep thinking mtfs can't get ahead of you in life
>>
>>6225819
>>6225853
Truth. I don't give a shit what people call me. I just wanna not hate myself when I look in the mirror.
>>
>>6226283
Youd be surprised how much of a man you look like to actual Asian people. Enjoy tricking white Americans though !! U so pretty!!!!
>>
>>6218371
speak english
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.