[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SRS discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: i can't live on male bodies.jpg (122 KB, 702x1102) Image search: [Google]
i can't live on male bodies.jpg
122 KB, 702x1102
>tldr: srs advice?

hey so i'm super duper privileged enough to be getting a pussi in two weeks with Dr. Mcginn and I was wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom. I heard people are usually depressed for a few weeks after surgery and I'm ready for that. Hopefully my gf will let me smoke weed post surgery to keep me from killing self in the post-srs-depression.
But like, is that a real thing?
And like, is there anything else I should be ready for?
I know, I'm rly lucky.
>>
post pucci pls6
>>
>>6217241
Why do people get depressed after the surgery?
>>
>>6220537
do they? proofs? I mean, I can see why being in constant pain could do that, though.
>>
>>6217241
You deserve srs for your excellent taste in manga.
>>
>>6220537
>>6220544

Never heard this before either. I feel like I could never do the surgery just because it takes weeks of doing nothing but stretching pucci.

Best of luck to you. I would love to hear a follow up post. It seems like a pretty horrific event desu.
>>
so I think I might have reached the point that I should maybe start looking around for GRS surgeons. I'm starting school again so I guess I can fit my recovery into a summer break or just take an off semester and I'm fortunate enough to live in a state that all trans-related coverage is mandated by law so any surgery in the country would run me max 300$.
so basically what I'm asking is who are the big names in the US GRS scene, and what else do i need to do to prep for the big snip other than the md letters?
>>
im so lazy i'd probably be like "i know i should dilate... but netflix... fuck it" and my vag would close up
>>
>>6222994
Actually, when I had mine done, Netflix was an awesome way to make dilating easier. Gives you something to watch while you're stretching your bits out.
>>
my little guy twitches in fear at the thought of that

"Who's a good boy. You are! No no don't worry. I won't hurt you with nasty AAs or estrogen"
>>
>>6220537
its called post op depression it happens with any surgery and usually happens when you leave the hospital or care
>>
>>6223245
how to fuck does dialating work. How does this whole process work. This is scary as shit.
>>
>>6217241
Post-op depression is a real thing. Have a loved one/friend for support and to help take care of you. The recovery from SRS is brutal.

I have a question: does anyone here have some post-op pics of Brassard's work? It's really hard to find for some reason.
>>
>>6217241
The recovery is hard and long, longer then you are likely imagining. I would say it took me about a year to fully recover and get over post op depression and I say this as a fitness freak who for some reason comes on this website now and again.

Id also say don't expect it to look good for at least 6 months at the very minimum. It takes an age for all the swelling and bruising to totally go and you may find this makes you feel a bit about yourself for quite some time afterwards.

All in all though when you're recovered you won't regret it. Good luck and get a lot of TV shows or books lined up for the next few months!
>>
>>6223960
You basically just stick a pyrex dildo in your vagina for 20 minutes and hold it there.

You need to do it because to make the vagina they cut through a pelvic floor muscle and if you didn't that muscle would become very tight making it hard to get things in.

Contrary to what chasers and other sycophants would want you to believe an srs vagina will not "heal" shut because the line the inside of the created vaginal cavity with skin from either the penis or scrotum (or bowel but no one really does that any more) which will quickly bind to the wall of the new wound-y hole and makes it not wound-y.

It's not like a piercing where you need to keep it in for scar tissue to build up to stop it healing shut, if it was you'd more likely die from blood loss long before any scar tissue formed and you'd need to have a dilator in 24/7 for months on end to stop it closing, not just 20 minutes a few times a day.
>>
dont chop your dick off, dude. learn to love yourself the way you are, if you do this you get nothing but a lifetime of medical intervention abd being a Frankenstein .

you'll still be miserable, your dick is not the root of your issues
>>
>>6224213
t. chaser
>>
>>6224213
Why transition or take hormones at all, just learn to love your body the way it is rather than trying to radically change it with exogenous hormones. They just need to come to terms with being born male and how that it is okay to be male, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>6224253
But they aren't male though. They're females with a disability basically. Just one that makes them have terrible lives and assisted suicide should be an option for them as we can't really cure them.
>>
>>6224272
Even so, they have a male body and rather than trying to dangerously alter their bodies with foreign chemicals they should go to therapy and learn to love their bodies instead of trying to change it into something it's not.

It's okay to be a woman with a male body with a flat chest, facial hair, narrow hips, wide shoulders and strong facial features. There is no need for medical transition, they'll still be miserable after (just look at mtfg) and it's not the root of their issues.
>>
>>6224285
But they won't love they're disability. It's like trying to tell a thalidomide victim to love their messed up body. It's just not really going to happen. The current medical transition is their only slight chance at lifting crushing depression. We don't have the technology to deal with this at the moment and this is why I think they should be allowed to persue assisted suicide
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.