[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been unsure about gender identity since 10yrs old >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>been unsure about gender identity since 10yrs old
>only held off because never felt hard dysphoria
>never shaved anything above my neck
>urge to shave legs
>did just enough so not noticeable
>dis shit is goooood
>have random thought to shave pubes while at it because they've never been cut
>I suck at shaving but it's done
>take a long hard look at my naked dick
>it's fucking disgusting
>hardcore dysphoria
im coming out as soon as my mom gets back
>>
>>6215436
good luck!!!
>>
>>6215436
the best thing to do is use a trimmer on the pubes like the blade at the top of a 5 bladed razor.
>>
>>6215436
Tell us the juicy deets.
>>
File: 1433620591250.gif (39 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1433620591250.gif
39 KB, 230x230
Good luck sweet anon, tell her how you feel <3
>>
Good luck!
>>
What happened?
>>
>>6215436
Please take a step back and think rationally about what you're doing. You're going to take drugs to drastically alter your body and maybe cut your dick off because you don't like the way your dick looks when you shave your pubes. That's not right. Please don't do this.
>>
>>6224546
Coming out =/= transitioning
This could lead to him being able to at least vent his frustrations on the dysphoria and being able to talk about it. Transition is something optional that comes after
>>
>>6224546
I had so much hair I kinda just pretended it was a vaj bush. I liked that. Since a young age I pushed it down while on the toilet and pretended.
I've also been androgynous most of my life and that's really changed the last year which scares me.

Also she'll be back tommorow. I'll update you guys then.
>>
>>6224546
The penis isn't actually cut off thqh. The testicles and some fatty tissue is removed but thats it. The actual penis is reconfigured,
>>
>>6226238
Hypu hypu hypu
>>
>>6226238
>she'll be back tomorrow
dis gon be good.
>>
Any updates?
>>
she didn't really react
I don't really have anyway of getting therapy or hormones if I decide to get them so I was hoping she would be supportive. she just kinda sat there
>>
>>6238083
She probably doesn't really know how to react. You may need to actually ask for specific kinds of help rather than just lay things out and hope that she knows what she can do to help you.
>>
File: 1428420211487.png (91 KB, 336x523) Image search: [Google]
1428420211487.png
91 KB, 336x523
>>6230235
inverted*, aka your penis gets turned inside out, pls be more accurate with these things
>>
>>6238092
wasn't expecting that much, just a "ok that's cool I still love you" so I'd feel comfortable asking for those things
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.