[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have there ever been ftms that came out late in life? Like really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: its_an_aiden.png (207 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
its_an_aiden.png
207 KB, 500x320
have there ever been ftms that came out late in life? Like really late. Like MtF man in a dress stefonknee late.

Like, "I married a straight man as a woman and gave birth to 3 kids and have now come out to my family as a transman" late.

I've read different accounts on how transmen are a lot less selfish than transwomen so they'll refuse to transition long after they're with a normie cis family of their own. Like they'll repress themselves all the way to old age.

Scary old man hons who fathered children are a definite thing in the trans community, but I've never heard of such an issue in the ftm section. What gives?
>>
>>6215427

There was one questioning married FtM here some weeks ago. I don't remember if they had kids though.
>>
>>6215544
oh yeah, i lurk ftm gen so I saw that one. He's living as a married lesbian and refuses to transition because if he did, his wife would leave him. I feel bad for the guy.

It'd suck a lot more for a gay ftm in a straight marriage with kids and a traditional family to please.
>>
>>6215568

No, this wasn't in FtMgen (the amount of times I've gone there could be counted on one hand). It was in some other thread. Pretty sure they were married to a guy too.
>>
>>6215427
this definitely happens, just search around on reddit for a little while and you'll find examples

usually the older married guys are in lesbian relationships though
>>
>>6215427
Because old women don't fetishize being a qt little boy like 90% of mtf trannies do with little girls
>>
I'm sure it happens but then again ftms are less taboo than mtfs and seem to be more on the down low about it. A lot of older ftms you may see are ones that have been butch lesbians for awhile, as opposed to mtfs acting like straight guys. They have been into women from the start rather than parading around as straight, fem women.
>>
>>6215427
>Like, "I married a straight man as a woman and gave birth to 3 kids and have now come out to my family as a transman" late.
It's a lot easier for a mtf to have children without triggering dysphoria (drain balls once) than it is for a ftm to carry around an alien featus inside them for 9 months.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.