[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay and trans are the same thing - they're just different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gay-and-transgender.jpg (3 KB, 280x100) Image search: [Google]
gay-and-transgender.jpg
3 KB, 280x100
Discuss
>>
what is this problem
>>
>>6213465
Wanting to fuck the same sex
>>
>>6213465
liking dick
>>
>>6213476
im mtf, have a gf and no desire to fuck a guy
how does this fit into your theory
>>
>>6213492
It's a different way of dealing with the same problem: wanting to fuck the opposite sex.
>>
>>6213492

you aren't trans though. you are mentally sick fetishist agp :^)
>>
>>6213422
trans, but no bias. I fuck anything that put their hands on me. Your move, faggot.
>>
>I have no idea what I'm talking about. Debate about my stupidity pls
This thread.
retarded it is.
>>
>>6213422
If that was the case then why do MtFs have female brains and gays have males brains.
>>
>>6213422
straight trans are just gay males that went too w femininity
>>
welcome to fucktard land, a country where every limits for bullshits have been thrown away !
>>
File: 1437103521644.jpg (251 KB, 900x1148) Image search: [Google]
1437103521644.jpg
251 KB, 900x1148
>>6213422

>I'm comfortable with my gender and want to have sex with the same gender I am.

>Im not comfortable with my gender and want to be seen as the opposite.

If it was the same, trans would be a term for a sexual preference. Saying someone is trans would immediately tell you what gender they preferred. You have mtf that likes guys, or mtf who likes girls. Trans seems to have no bearing on sexuality.

This is bait, but it gets me rustled. /Lgb/ is one thing, /t/ is another, and /qiandwhatthefuckever/ are a whole other level of faggotry. Do they intersect? Sometimes, but not always.
>>
>>6213492
Is your gf a straight woman?
>>
>>6213582
Memes aside the guy that actually came up with the idea of agp stated that apg were equally legitimate in their need to transition as homosexual transsexuals.
>>
>>6228320
why is it called homosexual transsexual when they are straight? Doesn't that sound contradictory as fuck?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.