[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ftm_by_noahasai-d7o5lgv.jpg (79 KB, 762x1048) Image search: [Google]
ftm_by_noahasai-d7o5lgv.jpg
79 KB, 762x1048
>be me straight guy
>meet pre-hrt trans man
>looks feminine and cute and curvy, turns me on (sorry for the dysphoria trans guys)
>does not act that way at all.
>he acts like a total bro.
>"lets go get a fuckin beer, eh?"
>"you good at call of duty?"
>"FUCKING BITCH I OWNED YOU"
>"cant even handle your cigarettes"
>"We'll see how straight you are when im done with you"
>"yeah take that dick you little faggot"

Forget his body, we get along really well and he acts really sexy. like i havent really felt this way about girls. does this make me gay?
>>
File: 1394194194926.jpg (20 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1394194194926.jpg
20 KB, 240x240
>>6212980
She's a girl, m8.
>>
Yes, get a rainbow flag tattooed on your forehead asap.

>>Does having sex with a man make me gay?
>>
>>6212980
Yep, welcome to the club.
>>
>>6212980
you're getting turned on by someone who looks like a girl but acts like a man, so no, right now you just want a cute tomboy. wait like a year though after T does all its shit and you can find out how gay you are
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>6212980
>meet pre-hrt trans man
>meet trans man
>meet man
>he acts like a total bro.
>"yeah take that dick you little faggot"
yeah dude. and once he starts HRT, hes going to start looking like one too
>>
>>6215023
OMG MAYBE I SHOULD DATE TRANS GUYS, THAT ONE ON THE RIGHT LOOKS SO FUCKING CUTE > O >
>>
File: 1455593711377.jpg (84 KB, 714x900) Image search: [Google]
1455593711377.jpg
84 KB, 714x900
>>6215033
(that's a time line. they're the same person)
and yes you should
>stud
>love being a man
>like to be in shape
>hydraulically powered mega cock
>>
>>6215093
...wow...
>>
>>6212980
she's trying way too hard desu

will probably lead to an emotional breakdown when she can no longer keep up the act
>>
>>6215023
Fuck he looks handsome as fuck.
>>
>>6215515
Ahahahahahaha
>>
>>6212980
I admit I had juuust a bit of feels also for a pre-hrt trans man. At first I thought she was just a lesbian, like mega tomboy lesbian, but being bi it doesn't really change the attraction factor.

So yeah, I think like the other anons itt; you're attracted to him because he's still pretty much a girl bodywise. You might be bi for that to some extent, but when it comes down to it, it's a guy with no cock which is meh for me.

So do you want the D or not? You're posting on /lgbt/, which means you must have a little faggot in you.
>>
he sounds hot op send him my way if you can't handle it when he starts T
>>
>>6212980
No, you're gay because you got owned at CoD.

Faggot.
>>
Is being Gay or not THAT important ?
Why just fuck this categorisation and go out whith whatever please you ? (except childs : it's totally wrong.)
>>
You're attracted to masculinity so yeah I guess?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.