[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all the confused trans out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 13_201631811568558.jpg (82 KB, 510x1125) Image search: [Google]
13_201631811568558.jpg
82 KB, 510x1125
Not sure which changing room or bathroom to use here is a simple way to work out which room to use

[spoiler]Do you have a dick?[/spoiler]
if you answered yes then you use
[spoiler]the mens room[/spoiler]
If you answered no
[spoiler]then you use the womens[/spoiler]

What you identify as doesn't matter in these situations [spoiler]if you're packing meat then you best head to the sausage factory[/spoiler]

pic unrelated
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x262
>>6211097
>urinating
Filthy organics
>>
>>6211097
Imo it's way better to just screw all that and instead go into the restroom where you'll cause the least amount of public disruption which frankly just depends on your appearance and the amount of people in/around each restroom
>>
>>6211097
Except that you retards would still sperg out about people like buck angel using the women's room even though you insist they be forced to.

The only parts of a bathroom that are specific to specific genitals is the urinals and tampon dispenser
>>
>>6211097
Tell you what. I'll skip your quiz and do this instead: I'll use whichever washroom is going to cause me the least grief.

Usually, that will be the women's room. Sometimes, it will be an accessible single stall restroom. Occasions where it's the men's room are grown few and far between.

And you'll deal with it like an adult, because I don't live in a place where bathroom monitoring is being used as a political wedge issue to drive reactionary manchildren (and womanchildren) into a rage that blinds them to their needs and benefits so long as their choices will harm some other person.
>>
>>6211097
Where will nullos go?
>>
>>6214755
Poor nullos, always getting humiliated :(
>>
lmao at the adorably naive anon trying to beat the authority of lawmakers and psychiatrists
>>
>>6211173
FtMs don't exist in these people's personal universe
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.