[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many transgendered people hate drag queens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (996 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
996 KB, 300x220
Why do so many transgendered people hate drag queens?
>>
Cause most look better than them even without hormones?

I think part of it is trannies being pissed about drag getting mixed in with transgender people.

Another part of it might be that they're salty.
>>
A lot of people mistakenly equate drag queens with the transgender population, which is upsetting.

They're like hideous caricatures.
>>
They look creepy as fuck and they set off my dysphoria like no other.
My friends put on that movie Tangerine last night and I just made up an excuse to leave.
>>
>>6211414
yikes, shit friends
>>
>>6211023
>They're like hideous caricatures.

Which ones?
>>
For me, I don't hate them, but so many of them act like such catty men.

Very egotistical and misogynistic and petty. Also very transphobic.
>>
>>6211437
drag queens and "ethnic" trannies
>>
>>6211449
Fuck trannies

>t. Crossdresser
>>
>>6211435
Eh I'm in the closet though they didn't mean anything by it
>>
>>6211457
But Tangerine was made with actual trans people, not drag queens.
>>
>>6211457
are they guys?
>>
>>6210987
Because people actually like drag queens and they're jelly
>>
drag queens are all gay guys if they have done it for a long time, people like carmen carrera who was actually trans stopped pretty early after being on rupaul's show. and we dont like being equated to them especially because the purpose of drag is to act like a weird 1950s singer with heavy makeup, puffy colored hair and weird dresses.
>>
File: gren.jpg (30 KB, 702x540) Image search: [Google]
gren.jpg
30 KB, 702x540
It's respectability politics

I think a lot of trans people (especially newer transitioners) don't realize that for years trans people and other people who didn't conform to cishet normative gender norms (like drag queens) had a lot of solidarity with one another.

A lot of trans women would do drag performances as a way of making money too.

There are drag queens who are transphobic and problematic, not gonna lie, but it's not all like that.

I used to be salty towards drag queens and "crossdressers" and such until I learned more about our history.
>>
>>6211414
You realize Tangerine starts actual trans women, right?

Way to shit on your own kind pal
>>
>>6211464
Guys and girls. One of them is really into film
>>
>>6211023
>They're like hideous caricatures.
No, they want to dress in women's clothes and act like women and they do so, with no fuss. No complaining about bathrooms and discrimination; they know what they want and they take it.
They are what all trans people should be.
>>
Where is the video where Jeffree Star says Nigger.

I KNOW it didn't just disappear.
>>
Why are drag queens weirdly obsessed with how much better they pass than us?

I mean they don't but why are they so obsessed with it? Crossdressers too. It's really weird and creepy lol
>>
>>6212013
>and act like women and they do so, with no fuss

Neither drag queens or trannies act like actual women.
>>
>>6212201
Yes, THEY'RE the creepy ones and not the transgirls who complain about getting erections in their unflattering clothes or that they'll never be cute. Not sexy or beautiful like women and drag queens want to look like, mind you. Cute like an underage cartoon character
>>
They make me feel like my religious root beliefs are being called into question.

They make me FEEL uncomfortable because envy and jealousy and lack of understanding of their intentions.
>>
File: 3247517.png (140 KB, 1893x279) Image search: [Google]
3247517.png
140 KB, 1893x279
>>6212512
>Cute like an underage cartoon character

This, fuck this board.
>>
>>6210987
because people think dragqueens make up the trans population thus giving us a bad name
>>
>>6212411
>>6212579

This and this. I've yet to see an MTF (within this board) that acts like a woman and not some fucking weeboo.
>>
>>6212739
They exist, but they're the equally I'M NOT LIKE OTHER TRANNIES LET ME SHOW YOU MY GUNS AND SWASTIKAS type
>>
Mtf here. I gotta thing for crossdressers and drag queens. Every one of them I've met are pretty okay, and not transphobic at all.
>>
>>6210987
They're fucking disgusting.
>>
Why do so many niggers hate minstrel shows?
>>
>>6211437
Most of them.
>>
Do ftms get triggered by drag kings? Or is this just another case of mtfs being insufferable cunts?
>>
>>6212862
Fuck you lol
>>
File: image.gif (40 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
40 KB, 325x325
>>6220120
>>
I think Drag Queens are fun!
>>
>>6220120
but drag kings are the cutest most inoffensive thing ever, their caricatures of men are just sitting around in suits and ties.
>>
>>6220120
It's just mtfs being insufferable. Crossplay is adorbs.
>>
>>6210987
I don't hate drag queens, or even have a real problem with drag shows happening, I just usually feel uncomfortable at them. I think it has more to do with my own insecurities than anything else, even being around non-passing trans girls makes me feel really uncomfortable and slightly dysphoric, so seeing drag queens is usually even worse. But if it's what they enjoy doing, more power to them, it's not like they force me to go watch them perform at gay bars
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.